Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Waiting for Tony's Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Waiting for Tony's Instructions

5 posters

Go down

Waiting for Tony's Instructions Empty Waiting for Tony's Instructions

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:56 am

Here's the latest from TNT:

SO WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CLOSED/STICKY'D LETTER POSTS?
SO PER A CONVERSATION WITH TONY, TNT WANTED THE PTB AND LISTENER/WATCHERS OF US TO SEE THE MASS OF LETTERS WE HAVE TO PRESENT IF IT COMES TO US GOING PUBLIC.
WE TOOK THE 600+ LETTERS POSTED ON TOPIC: YOUR LETTER HERE IN GENERAL DISCUSSION <----ONLY PLACE FOR YOUR LETTER, POSTINGS ANYWHERE ELSE IN FORUM MAY BE LOST AND COLLABORATED THEM INTO BETWEEN 10 AND 15 POSTS PER PAGE. WE STICKY'D AND CLOSED THEM SO THEY WOULD BE THE FIRST THING ANYONE SAW COMING INTO GENERAL DISCUSSION AND THEY WOULD STAY IN ORDER BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BE COMMENTING.
ANYONE THAT HAS NOT POSTED THEIR LETTER, PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST THEM AT THIS LINK ----> http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t56486675/your-letter-here-in-general-discussion-only-place-for-your-l/
                                                                                                  WHAT NOW?
TONY WILL LET US KNOW, JUST CONTINUE TO POST YOUR LETTERS AND COMPLETE THE STATE OF THE UNION SURVEY.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Tony's Instructions Empty Re: Waiting for Tony's Instructions

Post by tori56 Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:55 pm

OH MY GOSH read this
Good Morning TNT.
First of all, let me thank you for achieving our goal of 200,000 on Twitter. Unfortunately, I am receiving information from a Regional Vice President of one of the main banks that have been taking advantage of you, that you are not real people (just numbers that we placed on a screen).  I was hoping that someone in their group at least had the common sense to listen to the calls and to even come here and read some of your letters.  I guess common sense is being thrown out the window in this situation and someone is daring us to strike the match to burn their place down.
Just so you know, we have several Republicans that have encouraged us to strike the match and we have resisted simply because I don't want to be involved in politics.  I just want those responsible to do the right thing and to be fair with us (WE ARE THE PEOPLE).
So let's try to get the message to them one more time before it spills over into the streets.  Later today I am going to tweet a message to you all and I need each and everyone of you to respond with.............#WEARETHEPEOPLE    That's all I need you to put in the return tweet.  If we all do this when I send it out, we will shoot to the top of what's trending in twitter and they will realize we are 200,000 strong and that we will fight for what is right. I want to do this today and again tomorrow morning before we start making phone calls and this situation not only goes public but will go world wide in a matter of seconds.  Look for a tweet in the next couple of hours and let's show them that we are not numbers on a board, we are real people who will not stand by and be abused so they can be richer. Please share this with everyone that you know and talk to today.
JUST BE FAIR IS ALL WE ASK.
Also, I would like for you all to know of the extent some of these people will go, to keep this quiet.  Our member that was responsible for our call being heard by the world bankers in Davos, Switzerland has received multiple threats against her.  Please keep her in your prayers as we continue to fight for the fairness of all.

WEARETHEPEOPLE
TNTDinar
1/26/14
Tony
tori56
tori56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:12 pm

All We the people" ask mr baloney is that just once you tell us the truth !

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Don't worry florida guy, Tony has a truth call at 1PM eastern on Monday.We will get the real story then.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:28 pm

I have instructions for you Tony ... the voices in your head are telling you to STFU and go back to your nice rubber room.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Waiting for Tony's Instructions 2805820865  Waiting for Tony's Instructions 2805820865  Waiting for Tony's Instructions 2805820865  Waiting for Tony's Instructions 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:30 am

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I'LL WAIT FOR TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE GIVE HIM ALL MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum