Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.

4 posters

Go down

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  Empty Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:34 pm

1-24-2014 Intel Guru Fisherman1
  We are finally at the end of the rainbow. I have studied countless hours over the past 2 weeks and a lot of Great things have been happening . I have made numerous phone calls and here are my findings. The money is all in place in the United States to make this happen. All 5 of the major banks will be able to cash you out when the Forex releases the rates and it will all go live simultaneously for the world to see. There has been a Davos Summit going on this week and concludes on Sunday. The theme of the Summit is to release this currency revalue and the GCR.  

The stock market was always supposed to take a hit because of the speculation of currency revaluation over this weekend and it has had a loss yesterday and lost 300 points today. This drop in the market is because this is the actual weekend that many currencies will revalue and it has shocked the market because of all the talk that is going around the world about the GCR. The banks will be able to cash everyone out and you will have many more options of exchanging than you think you do. The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome. You will be able to negotiate bank fees but not rates. There has been a plan all along when this was going to happen...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  Empty Re: Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:51 pm

To bad you didn't spend your time studying the facts. 300 points is nothing, 2% of the Dow average. The Davos summit has nothing to do with any supposed GCR, and you intel has nothing to do with fact.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865  Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865  Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865  Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  Empty Re: Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.

Post by alleyrose Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:53 pm

Go get him Kevin!! Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  9k=

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:02 pm

This guy is just "fishing" but all he will catch is a one inch minnow .

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:55 pm

We'll it sounds good! I really hope he is right!  I did read on Fox News that the drop was due to foreign currencies revaluing!  

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:01 pm

I saw nothing like that on either Fox news, Fox Business, or Bloomberg when I was researching it. Nor did I find any references to it in CL's speech.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865  Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865  Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865  Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 am

I am not disagreeing with you Kevin, believe me when it comes to this I know you know more about it than I do!  I'm just bringing up things for discussion, that I had read and heard.

U.S. equity markets took a beating Friday as traders ditched stocks amid anxiety over a burgeoning crisis in emerging-market currencies.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average sold off 318 points, or 2%, to 15879, the S&P 500 plummeted 38.2 points, or 2.1%, to 1791 and the Nasdaq Composite plunged 90.7 points, or 2.2%, to 4128.
For the week, the Dow fell 3.5%, the S&P 500 dropped 2.6% and the Nasdaq slumped 1.7%.
The Dow posted its worst week  on a percent basis since November 2011, while the S&P 500 logged its worst week since June 2012. Traders have been moving from assets that are seen as risky, to safe havens like U.S Treasury bonds. Meanwhile, the CBOE's VIX surged close to 30%. Wall Street's fear gauge was up 48% for the week -- the biggest jump since May 2010.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2014/01/24/wall-street-slammed-by-specter-emerging-market-contagion/

Also, read this ....

Here's what I found on MSN: Art Cashin said stocks ended at the day's lows with a Dow drop of more than 300 points because traders were worried some countries might use the weekend to adjust their currencies.

A few minutes before trading ended for the day, Cashin, UBS' director of floor operations at the NYSE, told CNBC's Closing Bell that "ordinarily Friday is the best day of the week—shorts tend to cover going into a weekend—but this is different because today we're worried about currencies. And nations use weekends to adjust their currencies. They usually do it on a Sunday when no one's around." As a result, traders wanted to reduce their risk and they did that by selling.
He added, "The bulls will have to do a lot of work to get things back to order. There's some serious damage."
Cashin predicted next week will be "critical" as the Federal Reserve holds its regular policy-making meeting. He believes there will be a lot of discussion about reducing the pace of the central bank's tapering to avoid further disrupting the markets.

Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Fisherman1 feels The rates are going to be OK and everyone will be very happy with the total outcome.  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Horizon,

I heard it too as I was watching CNBC on Friday... we just have to wait and hope that something is happening on Monday Smile  if not, hey. we have 339 days left to dream Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 pm

I missed that article, I've been on the road visiting grandkids so not much computer time this weekend. When you read further on though, there was a very specific cause, and it had nothing to do with the GCR:

The foreign exchange market was in focus Friday after Argentina moved to devalue its currency. The Argentine peso has tumbled 12.7% in the biggest devaluation in more than a decade, according to Nomura, as the government struggles to control its foreign reserves and attempts to boost its fragile economy. Other emerging-market currencies like the Turkish lira also took a beating.

A little later on they do link it to QE3:

Peter Boockvar, chief market analyst at The Lindsey Group, added that as the Federal Reserve eases its vast asset-purchase program -- called QE3 -- issues that had been brewing will bubble to the surface.

"This is contagion from the Fed and the possibility of no more QE. Who cares about Argentina, they’ve been a mess for many years," he said. "QE covers up all the warts and blemishes and once it starts going away, they all come to the surface."

Again, the Cashin article points toward jitters over the possibility that QE3 may be tapered off. No mention of any sort of currency ove the gurus are pointing toward.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum