Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency

Go down

Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency Empty Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency

Post by ADMIN Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 am

Indicated the presence of approximately 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the financial markets attribute the reason for the postponement of parliamentary delete zeros to the difficulty of controlling thecurrency

BAGHDAD / Badr
12/25/2013
Attributed the cause of the Parliamentary Finance Committee to postpone the deletion of zeros to the difficulty of controlling the currency and individual decision-making, and as pointed out the existence of nearly 35 trillion dinars in circulation in the market, emphasized the importance of the project to delete the zeros for the Iraqi institutions and citizens. Committee Chairman Haider al-Abadi: The government does not have confidence about the ability of the central bank on the currency exchange at the moment without any problems. Noting: that there is a fear of lack of control over the currency damaged during the deletion of zeros. Abadi added: that the currency could be damaged graduated from New replaced in the new currency during the process of the switch, and thus will be printed currency and free cash becomes more than what it is. He pointed out: it is assumed that the central bank currency shattered destroyed once they are received from the banks. The Abadi: that the process of replacing the currency in light of the big cash in the markets is a difficult despite the fact that the bank has submitted a plan to replace it for two years. He pointed out: that the amount of cash in the markets that are traded currently amounting to 34 to 35 trillion dinars. He continued Abadi: that individual decisions taken by the central bank away from the post the government and parliament on switch and the deletion of zeros was another reason to postpone the deletion of zeros and therefore any problem that may occur during the deletion of zeros and the currency exchange, it would be hurt the Iraqi economy as a whole. Delete the unlikely occurrence of any of the zeros from the currency and replaced at this time with the upcoming parliamentary elections near. Abadi and stressed the importance of the project to delete the zeros for the institutions of the Iraqi citizens, and even the existence of some MPs and accountants who make mistakes in the figures because of these zeros, which are sometimes severe. Saying: that the deletion of zeros from the positive things to facilitate the process of accounts and the trading process between people, in addition to the new currency is possible to evolve more in print and in a form that is difficult to forge. A member of the parliamentary Economic Committee Mura'bi Hussein: that confusion in monetary policy makes the country lose about eight million dollars a year. While he warned that the issue of deletion of zeros to facilitate money laundering mafia stealing billions without feeling state, called for a study of its effect on the situation of the year. He accused the central bank of obstructing governmental bodies monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. What was seen as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge: to raise zeros from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering with the economy. He warned of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the upcoming changes. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar. Pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability, as well as the stability of the economy.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.badrpress.com/badr/feeds.php%3Flang%3Dar%26page_name%3Dpolitic%26id%3D19360&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25AD%25D8%25B0%25D9%2581%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26lr%3D%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum