Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie's latest excuses ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Okie's latest excuses ...

+2
Regan11
Kevind53
6 posters

Go down

Okie's latest excuses ...  Empty Okie's latest excuses ...

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:42 pm

7:50 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD THURSDAY EVENING FROM FROZEN COUNTRY.

LAST NIGHT I POSTED I WAS TOO BUSY POLISHING MY DANCING SHOES TO POST.

THAT WAS TRUE, BASED ON THE FACT I WAS INFORMED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE THE 800 NUMBERS DURING THE NIGHT.

WELL--EVIDENTIALLY THE NUMBERS WAS RELEASED FROM W.F. BUT ONLY TO A FEW AND NOT EVERYONE.
Read More Link On Right
I HAVE NOT DETERMINED THE PROCEDURE THAT IS BEING FOLLOWED AS DEFIES LOGIC AND REASONING.

I WAS INFORMED TODAY OF CASH OUT'S IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS AND THE RATE BEING GIVEN WAS NOT THE AGREED UPON RATE.

THERE ARE NO PREDICTABILITY TO HOW THIS IS BEING HANDLED AND WE ARE ON A DAY TO DAY TIME ELEMENT AWAITING FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF NUMBERS TO BE ALLOCATED TO SOME GROUPS.

I AM NOT AWARE OF WHO THE GROUPS ARE BUT HAVE BEEN TOLD THEIR SMALL GROUPS.

WHILE THE WAIT IS INTERMINABLE AT LEAST WE KNOW SOMEONE IS BEING EXCHANGED AND THE MONEY HAS STARTED TO FLOW BE IT THOUGH A TRICKLE.

LETS SEE IF TONIGHT'S PROCESS IS REPEATED AGAIN TONIGHT. AS SOON AS I KNOW SOMETHING OF IMPORTANCE AND CAN VALIDATE THE INFORMATION I WILL BE BACK--BLESSINGS GALORE

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865  Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865  Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865  Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie's latest excuses ...  Empty Re: Okie's latest excuses ...

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Okie's latest excuses ...  34e42010

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865  Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865  Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865  Okie's latest excuses ...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Douchebag - Nuff said.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:04 pm

JOKIE's BRAIN IS FROZEN !

IS THAT THE BEST EXCUSE YOU COULD COME UP WITH JOKIE ??

YOUR AGE IS SHOWING ; GETTING MORE STUPID !!

AND>>>>>YOU AREN'T GETTING THE USUAL 30-40-50 BLESSINGS OF SHEEPI ON RECRAPS JOKIE !!  YOU ARE A DYING ACT !!

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:14 am

What is this the return of the ice man?  Where is the dancer?  What's the matter Okie did you forget how to dance?  I know, it is just like landing a plane or signing diplomas - all lies.  Hey, we did not expect anything but what we got - nada,zilch, zip, zero.  PAR for the course.  Your batting average has not changed in 11 years (.000). 

Say good night Okie!!!  Ah, don't bother replying with another excuse tomorrow - we already know what will happen - NOTHING as all you clowns do is LIE, lie, LIE!!!  What a looser.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:35 am

His brain may be Frozen, it even Snowed at my house in South Mississippi last night!!!! :chilly:  coffee 

Okie's latest excuses ...  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie's latest excuses ...  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 am

I'm so sick of hearing Wells fargo... Wells Fargo has claimed over and over again it has no connection to Okie, The RV and anything related to it.

From my past experiences with Wells Fargo since being employed and having friends that are fairly top ranking people with the Company I can assure you that that company would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have ANYTHING to do with another country's currency being revalued....

They are in no shape way or form connect and or affiliated with Iraq... Iraq IS on their radar for future banking.. however they have no influence on that countries currency or will be able to set up "super secrete special" meetings for ANYONE to exchange the currency..

The way this process would work (keep in mind this comes from high ranking people).. once the currency goes international (if)... the rate is set by the CBI... then a few other things will happen and then Wells Fargo will hear that the currency is recognized internationally at "SET RATE" and they will begin exchanging that...

The ONLY 800 Number you need is 1-800-626-9430 ... which is the standard phone number for foreign currencies...

there and will never be a private 800 number set up unless you have a private banker...

OKIE you are WRONG!!!! even the banks are telling you you ARE WRONG.... everyone EVERYWHERE are telling you you are WRONG... why do you hold on to these 800 numbers? is your brain too tired to come up with a better lie?

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:13 am

Hey Horizon!!!  Ah, we have had above 32F temps for aover a week and a forecast for more of the same for the foreseable future!!!  Strange weather, huh?  Alaska WARM the lower 48 in the deep freeze.  Brother in South Dakota had sub zero most of last week - broke my heart to tell him we were slip sliding away on icy back roads and cursing the warm weather.  Hang in there - it will warm up.

Okie will NOT believe you Daox13, he has his "source(s) and THEY are always right according to him, until the next day when "a change occurred (mysteriously)." 

The scam of this investment is certainly possible when one thinks that the so called "intelligence providers" keep this thing bouncing.  They do that to make the sites (most of them) richer and certain 'roos making money by the number of "hits" that occur on the sites and conference calls.  Look at the ads that appear on the sites - they spell INCOME.  This is BIG BUSINESS, and if you think for one minute it isn't then think this:  the longer they can drag this out the more money is paid for ads, the more money goes to the dealers for "lay aways/reserves", the more money goes to sellers of the "script" and the more money filters back down to the intel providers (whether they tell you "I get nothing for my effort" or not) as it is not conceivable that someone would keep telling lies and making excuses for over 10 years FOR NOTHING.  Sorry, but this is a business and businesses are designed to either make money or go under - this ride has made huge profits for someone -- if not why is it still going?

Once again people, get in contact with the court system and get a grand jury to look at all of the "intel providers" and start shutting down some of these clowns.  The only way to do it is by legal means and the bestway is to initiate the process in as many courts as possible.
Okie's latest excuses ...  Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:34 pm

I think he drinks....a lot!!!

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:29 pm

It got all the way up to 13 here today ... global warming you know ...  :chilly:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Aksafeone.... Wow I can't believe y'all are having a heat wave! Enjoy it! It barely got up to 30deg today, the snow is still out there, not much melted. It's going to be around 22 tonight, but supposed to get up to 57 tomorrow.  That's this good ole' southern weather! Next week is supposed to be freezing again! 

Kevin.... You know what the Bible says about the weather the closer to the end times!  It's almost like that here in the wintertime!

Okie's latest excuses ...  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie's latest excuses ...  7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum