Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments

Go down

BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments Empty BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 pm

How about some nice refreshing fact based reporting?

Nassif calls on the Council of Ministers to follow the legal contexts in converting districts to provinces

[tlm724] so they can become provinces by referendum -- referendum provides the people with a means of expressing their opinion on proposed legislation before it becomes operative as a law

[tlm724] so if the people have a 50% or higher yes vote then it goes to the commission to be implemented -- this is a good thing - these provinces will have their own local gov. and be included in the budget etc..

[BondLady] hey I'd like to say a lil bit if you don't mind about all this talk which is a huge thing of converting some of the districts to provinces

[tlm724] please do

[BondLady] an the Kurds are rebelling on it right now because they want their part of article 140 done 1st before they bring other districts into it

[BondLady] really it does need to happen that way also.They the GOI needs to go ahead and pay to have these people moved from the disputed areas and give back what belonged to others years ago that was taken from them during Saddams rule

[BondLady] and making these districts provinces of other districts had to happen at some point, its not only part of the erbril agreements but also part of the contention in the Constitution about giving more power to the provinces

[BondLady] there is a problem within the budget per the 5$ allotment of extra oil and gas money to the oil producing provinces

[BondLady] but the provinces that don't have oil and gas need stuff too as their marked very poor townships basically

[BondLady] so placing different areas within major producers helps to give them all a shot at a good living and life and doing it this way would combine their budget allotments giving each somewhat more to build and create jobs etc

[BondLady] and it does need to happen, and a article I posted today says Maliki vows not to rush this thing as laws need to be passed and addressed also to make this happen

[BondLady] not every ones gonna be happy about this but it does need to be done to make them unified

[BondLady] Kurds been waiting a long time to have their borders and disputed areas settled within article 140 so imo this must happen before

[lightingcslt] BondLady wait but M did say 5 to all provinces did he not?

[BondLady] and this is a great thing to be settled it will also supply a basic road map of how to accomplish the rest of giving more power to the provinces as well

[BondLady] should cut down on extreme fighting, but you know how they are fighting is part of their life and culture

[BondLady] no he didn't light, its a few provinces that get the 5$ extra not all

[Shredd] western provinces

[BondLady] so they can make more oil and gas fields and infrastructure that supports the new investment challenges facing them, drawing in international investors

[BondLady] Basra alone I think but don't quote me is getting like 300 million for electric an up dating there infrastructure, it will become the capitol of Iraq so it needs all things done and in a big way

[BondLady] anywhos I just wanted to chat a sec about the provinces and article 140 which affects most of them and as I said the Kurds been waiting a long time for its completion and they should go 1st to finish it

~~~

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: decision to transfer some districts to provinces came to the density of population and area 23-01-2014 12:01 PM

[tlm724] well as the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Committee shall develop regulations and standards appropriate to allow adoption in converting districts to provinces

[tlm724] they are prepping to do it, I believe this was what they were saying earlier, other things must come first such as laws etc..

~~~

Saad confirms that the oil-producing provinces will take a position on the right Balpetro dollars 23-01-2014 12:57 PM

[tlm724] serious and real about the allocation of five dollars at the conference to be held in Basra on Saturday

[tlm724] Saturday they will talk it out

[tlm724] the need to address the conference include the relevant laws in this regard and takes it upon himself to internationalize the issue legally

[tlm724] gotta go by the book on this one

[rsp1] *hallelujah*

[tlm724] yeppers then parliament meets on Tuesday

~~~

23/01/2014 13:04

Khalidi: General Budget Law will be included in the agenda for the meeting next Tuesday

[tlm724] General Budget Law will be included in the agenda for the meeting next Tuesday, noting that Parliament will seek to speed up the passage of the budget after discussion of all axes

~~~

Next week .. Meeting in parliament to start budget legislation 1/23/2014

[tlm724] The solution to the problems between the province and the government will make it easier to pass the budget,

[tlm724] "there is another problem facing the budget, an issue that the share of oil-producing provinces five dollars while the government has allocated one dollar for these provinces.

[tlm724] so those two things need to be worked out HCL and petro- dollars

[tlm724] like I said we WANT them to get this right ! It's the ONLY way we will ever see the HCL enacted

[tlm724] it is so easy to just say Just do it, but there is so much more to this, it is not that easy, there are steps and legislation that support these decisions... just sayin

~~~

Abtan: the budget will be approved after incorporating the law of petro dollars and retirement, which is ready for vote

[tlm724] the financial budget of the Federal Assembly for the current year will be approved after incorporating the law of petro dollars,

[rsp1] *hallelujah*

[tlm724] yeppers ! The seal MP Abdul-Hussein Abtan his statement by saying "would approve the financial budget of the Federal Assembly for the current year after the inclusion of the five dollars."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865  BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865  BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865  BondLady & Admin Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum