Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed

4 posters

Go down

TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed Empty TNT TONY claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:45 pm

1-22-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed. Last night they manned the call centers and said it was ready to go and they would be exchanging people today. So we waited to see if they would do the right thing. What they did, they paid more of their friends. Every night more & more exchanges are being done, they are not dong the right thing. We know the rate is at the bank. That's the only way people can go into the bank & exchange. Someone at the UST just has to release it. We're not asking for anything special, just treat us fair.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed Empty Re: TNT TONY claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Yet again...where is the proof that 1 single person in the entire world has cashed out their dinar?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY  claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed Empty Re: TNT TONY claims The only thing holding this up right now is pure, unadulterated greed

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 am

The only thing KEEPING this dinar DRAMA going is pure, unadulterated greed of the pumpers and those who believe that GOOD THOUGHTS will bring an RV. And we just have to support Tony and all the other gurus that are BRINGING THIS RV to US. Cause you know they have international power to make it happen. Yep, these low life scammers can do that you know. They have contacts you know. I have contacts too. I am on my way to the optomatrist to get a stronger presription, all this internet time has put a strain on my eyes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 am

Good one, Ponee!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 am

Of course greed has a lot to do with currencies... However you now are pointing fingers at a mirror now tony..

Your greed trumps all.. You make a killing off your webpage and your conference calls... You are asking people to "spread the love" and gather 10 more people so he can tweet more of his money making bs.. more like "spread the disease"...

YOu are the greedy one there tony and you know it... You sit there in your chair and laugh all day while you read this forum because you know we are correct.

Your followers carry the same greedy qualities as you and they are the ones that are making fools out of the Dinar world by storming banks, cussing out bankers and making every single believer look like complete and utter idiots.

You tony and only you... you are the definition of greed.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum