Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date

+4
Ssmith
BlueSky
BritishBulldog
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date Empty The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:42 pm

POSTED ON BAGHDAD INVEST -

The Big Call – Iraqi Dinar

A site which offers a slightly different approach to the Iraqi dinar investment is that of “The Big Call” with BIG representing the “Blessed Ideas Group” which is all well and good as they come at the Dinar with the approach of when or even if it revalues they will use the money to do good. Great.

Unfortunately, “the big call” is caught up with the best of the best in offering and hosting lies and fallacies which have been continuously proven to be incorrect.

One of our readers, Kenny managed to get onto the weekly call held Tuesday 21st of January and pose a couple of questions:

Although Kenny didn’t get to finish what he wanted to say, he did get the opportunity to speak with Bruce the host of the big call and inform the many listeners that were on the call about TNT Tony aka Anthony Renfrow‘s court appearance this coming Monday 27th Januarary 2014 where he will have to appear before Judge Murguia at 9:30 AM Court Room 463 to answer charges relating to his scam, a company called 14 daily plus which ripped off investors to the tune of approximately $4,825,000.
I must say Bruce’s reaction was shameful. Bruce has the duty of care to ensure his listeners are not taken advantage of, after all he holds a power of influence, especially when you mix Dinar with religion!

In response to Kenny saying that Anthony Renfrow is indited for fraud, Bruce said “I didn’t know the amount until you mentioned it but i’ve heard SORT of what it was for”

I’m sorry Bruce but you constantly use Anthony Renfrow’s words and “blasts” to educate YOUR listeners as to what is going on with the Dinar and you CHOOSE to ignore the man’s known history. This Bruce, makes you an accomplice. You chose to spread the rumors which you know for a fact are complete pack of lies!

The sad thing is, you do it all in the name of religion on the proviso that once this dinar revalues you will as a group do a lot of good. That is fantastic and a nice side to see, but you are creating a veil of, well if the dinar wasn’t really going to happen do you think there would be sites like this set-up to fool us? Would they really be so elaborate?

YES they will and YES they are so elaborate and do a tremendous job of coming across as impartial when in reality they are all one group looking after each other spouting the same trash talk from a KNOWN MLM FRAUDSTER who knows how to mobilize and maintain an ongoing story for years upon years!!!!

The day is coming and the storm is brewing, sites like Dinar Douchebags, Mr. IQD, Dinars.Me, Iraq Currency Watch and DinarDaily are forming and strengthening an alliance to tell the true reality of the Iraqi dinar investment!

The Big Call – Shame on you, your site and conference call falls into the same category as a known fraudster! You pass off TNT Tony’s material as if it has credibility when every single prediction the man has made for the last few years have turned out to be a pack of lies!

If you wish to listen to the original you can do so here: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=HsCgW/dbaP1 Kenny speaks at approximately 110 minutes.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date Empty Re: The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Wow...good for him for getting on the call and speaking the truth. Funny how BIG was stuttering and was uhhh...ummm...uhhh when he started talking numbers.  Be interesting to see if them contacting the states attorney and then the FBI is true and if it does effect his upcoming trial.  I for one and going to get my pop corn ready and watch the fireworks ensue amoungst the sheeple.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date Empty Re: The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date

Post by BlueSky Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:18 pm

I often wondered if anyone had these people checked out.  Guess we will soon find out what the real truth is.

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:43 am

Nice work Kenny.  He got quite a few facts out about Tony in a polite and articulate manner.  Hope it got a few people to think, (and maybe research on their own), about who they are putting their faith in.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gg57 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:14 am

what did he scam people for? where is his benefit? How much money did Tony get from anyone who has been on TNT? You may not agree with his message and he tells you to do your own research and you don't like what you hear from him then follow your own research?

gg57

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:58 am

gg57 wrote:what did he scam people for? where is his benefit? How much money did Tony get from anyone who has been on TNT? You may not agree with his message and he tells you to do your own research and you don't like what you hear from him then follow your own research?
 The problem is this GG57

The research that we do yields facts... the research that you do on anything that these Guru's claim never comes up with one single fact EVER!

I hate to say it (but I'm going to).. these Guru's have a grip on you.  They have wrapped you in and they are in the long run going to take every single cent you have in this investment.  the proof is in the pudding and the pudding is years old.

I implore you to take your own advise... DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!... research the man your defending and give me one factual piece of re-searchable information.   Provide a link and or even a quote from a FACTUAL website where we can research it and see it.  You won't find it, because it does not exist. IT DOES NOT EXIST! I state again, You are following a dreamland... a fairy tale... your dreams are more reality then the words being given to you.

Tony, Okie, etcs.. they make money... they won't tell you they do, but they do.... they have the donate button... been there stated that... look at the history... they pump you up and slightly mention the donate button in order for you to believe that extra $50.00, $100,$150 won't mean anything to you because you will be swimming in money tomorrow... so you hit the button... then a week later you do it again because the circle has come back to the same point.

YOu may not give him money... but trust me he is getting money for what he does.. there are many things that have been researched.. these guru's MAKE MONEY off of you...

So again I implore you to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH... you will find out a lot more then you want to know about these guys you trust...

There are many many many other ways these "gurus" make money, way too many to list out and I'm sorry but i'm not going through the effort.. that's your job...

You can believe who you wish.. its your money and you do what you will... However it is only YOUR job to research those you trust... be careful, many times you only get one chance...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:08 am

Forget the donate button. That is small potatoes.Every soon often Okie will mention a video or an educational site and give a link. When you go there they educate you and sign you up to their emails.All this is tracked. Guess who gets the referral fees. Now the important thing. NONE of this is from Dinar investing. Now Okie can say I don't get any money for the Dinar work I do.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:11 am

gg57 wrote:what did he scam people for? where is his benefit? How much money did Tony get from anyone who has been on TNT? You may not agree with his message and he tells you to do your own research and you don't like what you hear from him then follow your own research?

Actually, if you look around site here we do our own research. Nobody get's a free ride here, they all get questioned and examined. Actually, he is currently under indictment for dinar related wire fraud and other violations, so it is fair to say he has scammed folks. You can see the official court documents here: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126-0/content-detail.html and here: https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/1/

We do not just disagree with his message, there are numerous posts here showing exactly why we do not agree. Start by reading through the Tony archives in the Time Capsule section. See how many times over the years he has called the RV, how many times he is given misleading, incorrect information. Then review his more recent messages and the facts refuting them. When you get done, we can talk some more.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date 2805820865  The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date 2805820865  The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date 2805820865  The Big Call is questioned about Tony's upcoming court date 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:21 am

Kevind53 wrote:

Actually, if you look around site here we do our own research. Nobody get's a free ride here, they all get questioned and examined. Actually, he is currently under indictment for dinar related wire fraud and other violations, so it is fair to say he has scammed folks. You can see the official court documents here: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126/USCOURTS-caed-2_12-mj-00126-0/content-detail.html and here: https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansas_District_Court/2--12-cr-20041/USA_v._Renfrow_et_al/1/

We do not just disagree with his message, there are numerous posts here showing exactly why we do not agree. Start by reading through the Tony archives in the Time Capsule section. See how many times over the years he has called the RV, how many times he is given misleading, incorrect information. Then review his more recent messages and the facts refuting them. When you get done, we can talk some more.

I second this message

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:24 am

Kevin the first link was that dinar related? I thought this current case was for his mlm business?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:01 pm

This says it all:   https://twitter.com/Tony_To_Prison

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Awesome!

Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum