Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it

Go down

Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it Empty Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:09 pm

1-22-2014 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I’m sure you’ve all noticed, but there’s a LOT going on in the news regarding oil, Kurdistan, Erbil… this is ALL good for progress on the HCL...Obviously the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it. I'm pretty excited about it right now.

[I thought they (Parliament) would be working on the HCL and getting into the WTO, which would lead to RV] I can't give an exact date on Parliament, and even if I did they could change it. They are indeed making progress towards resolving the oil laws and I don't think the WTO is a requirement, either legally or fundamentally. Note: they don't have to be in full agreement on the oil situation in order to RV. They can RV and still continue to argue, just like they did before the value dropped. Anyone who thinks they have to all hold hands and sing a happy song together before they will raise the value is simply wrong.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that  the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it Empty Re: Adam Montana confirming KevinD53's Report that the HCL isn't resolved yet, but we're seeing a major flurry of news on it

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:16 am

AND A LITTLE MORE FROM ADAM --

1-23-2014 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Iraq seems to go on year after year operating on our U.S.D : do they even have a reason to even R.V.?] Yes, they have reason to increase the value of their own dinar. The USD is a great tool while they are working towards an RV, but continuing to use it does them no favors - it just maintains a balance. These people don't want balance - they want prosperity.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum