Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG

+4
Regan11
Daox13
BlueSky
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  Empty Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 am

Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  The-cat-out-the-bag-600x200

1-19-14 Stage2Omega: THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG AND THESE BANK EMPLOYEES ARE NOW LETTING OTHER PEOPLE AT THE BANKS KNOW HOW THEY WERE LIED TO AND MISLED BY UPPER LEVEL MANAGEMENT ABOUT THE IQD/VND AND HOW THEY WERE TOLD TO LIE TO CUSTOMERS DAILY.

THERE IS NOW A FEEDING FRENZY OF BANK EMPLOYEES PURCHASING THE CURRENCY, AND RELEASING INTERNAL BANK MEMORANDUMS & INTRA OFFICE EMAILS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
IT IS NOW GOING VIRAL AS THEY INFORM OTHERS THEY KNOW WHO WORK AT BANKS NATIONWIDE.
THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED CURRENCY FROM BANKS NATIONWIDE AND NOW WHEN THEY GO BACK TO THE SAME BANKS CURRENCY WAS ORDERED AND PURCHASED FROM THE BANK TELLS THEM THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH THE CURRENCY. MAJOR PROBLEM DEVELOPING.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  Empty Re: Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG

Post by BlueSky Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 am

Adding fuel to the flame eh?  I hope all these people are held accountable for what is about to happen.

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  Empty Re: Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG

Post by Daox13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:56 am

and by "cat outta the bag" you mean your lying again
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:25 pm

What is he talking about Lmao .... I have a friend (regional bank manager 5/3rd) -- this carp that Tony, stage etc. Is NOT happening !! No one has been paid ! This is currency, not the lotto, jeez. You can't just go in and cash your winning dinar in, no matter who you are !! I can't believe people buy this carp ! ALL LIES lol
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Major carp ...
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:16 am

I would be willing to bet that even when some banks were selling dinar you still could not sell it back to them even then.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:24 am

Hello my fellow dinarians and constituents, been very busy working on States convention to legally bypass congress and establish term limits on the buzzards who milk the population out of billions and give us nothing but government bureaucracy and make a lifetime of lies and deceit.

Please take a few minutes to visit this link, and please, please get involved. This seldom used provision of the Constitution was included to eliminate problems in Washington when the people in power are the problem. Follow this link -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/09/gaining-steam-nearly-100-lawmakers-descend-on-mount-vernon-to-talk-convention-of-states/

The above paragraphs are for those who posted doubts recently re my absence from DDD. Horizon, I am surprised at you! I thought you were one of my staunchest supporters.

Now for my comment.....Nice pic Ponee....I've missed you too. You obviously caught me enjoying the quiet solitude of a good ole paper bag.

As for this guru and 99.9% of all of them, balderdash! HAHAHA
and in the words of my favorite steroid using actor, politician, and philanderer....."I'll be BACK"
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:55 am

Excellent!  Federal government needs to be restrained before it's too late!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:16 am

I have some real reservations about a constitutional convention. I know, I know, I have read all their arguments about how it can't be hijacked, the agenda can be limited etc, but history tells us otherwise. Just take a close look at the history of our own Constitution sometime. Constitutionally, once convened, members of a constitutional convention can go anywhere and consider anything. They can as they did with the Articles of the Confederation determine to toss and rewrite the whole thing. Nor is there any guarantee that the members selected/elected, (depending on the state,) will support our side of the agenda. Are term limits needed? Yes. Does the Federal Government need to be down sized and reigned in? Absolutely. Is a constitutional convention the way to accomplish that? Well it is A way, and one I personally hope we do not have to use. It would, IMO, put us on some very dangerous ground.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:43 am

we have to try something, Kevin.....voting them out is not going to work and if it does, it will take too long. They certainly aren't going to pass a bill that cuts off the huge teat they suckle on for life. So how's this?

Stage2Omega - THE CAT IS SLOWLY GETTING OUT OF THE BAG  1535670_10152035159047740_709056461_n
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 pm

It's good, and I agree ... it is the idea of a constitutional convention that concerns me. That could open a very big, very nasty can of worms.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 pm

I'm just wondering WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR BAG ??

Get back in it, and leave us alone , you have made us all sick with your constant BS !
Or here it is in terms you may understand :

1) You are an idiot
2) You still spew same crap as everyone else
3) You are a big fool , 2nd probably only to BLUFOOL , but you are catching up.
4) You are clueless.

Get the picture ??

5) GO HIDE UNDER YOUR ROCK  OR BAG AND DON'T COME OUT !!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum