Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32.

+5
Daox13
Kevind53
HezekiaH
bigdaddytim
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. Empty DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32.

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:10 pm

1-20-2014 Intel Guru DC  

[via Adept1] Starting December 1, many politicians and connected people exchanged.It was just supposed to be for a day or two before it was announced to us.Most of them are appalled that this has happened, but now they are part of it.Then all their friends got involved, and the administration let 50,000 people cash out.They let it drag on, then a few weeks ago someone said that to bring the next tier “as a test”.That was supposed to be a thousand people, not 50,000. The international agencies encouraged the banks to give it to the ordinary people.They said, “Okay, we get it, and we will…” but it keeps on cashing out the wealthy while holding off the official revaluation...which is affecting the entire world and especially Iraq.

The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. I know we have been concentrating on this incredible injustice...It’s just too wrong on every level. On the more positive side... Once this gets moving, it’s going to be incredible. This will have a tremendous effect on the economy – it’s breathtakingly amazing in terms of how unemployment will go down, and the economy will go up. It’s all ready to go at any minute...everything’s been taken care of. All they have to do is let it go. There are no problems, it is just sitting, and this for all currencies, not just dinar. It’s my understand that all the currencies will go together, so let this thing go!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. Empty Re: DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32.

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 pm

If there is one single investor in the IQD that would not jump at the chance to exchange their dinar at $3 to 1 dinar, there are two things that you should do.

1. Be completely ashamed of yourself for being so damn greedy.

2. Get your head examined.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. Empty Re: DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 pm

I AGREE : WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE SETTLING FOR A MEASLY $3.00 , JUST THINK IF YOU HAD 10 MILLION DINAR , YOU'D ONLY < I REPEAT,  ONLY GET $30 MILLION DOLLARS !!!  THAT's PEANUTS !!

I WANT MY $38 , $40 AT LEAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Someone, please, slap me in the face!!! Please tell where I can go to get slapped.They can have all my Dinar at $3.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh oh ... slap me slap me harder ... harder ... I'll take 3M for very 1K I invested ... all day long and twice on Sundays! There never was and never will be a $32 rate, but they can still slap me in the face with a $3.00 rate ANY time!  Twisted Evil 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865  DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865  DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865  DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:48 am

I'll let ANYONE slap me in the face for the $3 exchange...

That being said anyone that wants more is greedy and selfish and needs to be questioned as to what a realistic rate would be...

Anyone that believes this thing could go into double digits is someone that knows not one thing about Currency exchange... they have not done any homework... they are IMO the same maturity and intellect as a 10 year old child.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:43 am

Slap me next, I'll take a double slap cuz ill accept 1:1 and run with it !!
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:53 am

So I guess this douche is the new tnt Tony come Jan 27th ..... hmm Tnt DC??
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Daox13 wrote:I'll let ANYONE slap me in the face for the $3 exchange...

That being said anyone that wants more is greedy and selfish and needs to be questioned as to what a realistic rate would be...

Anyone that believes this thing could go into double digits is someone that knows not one thing about Currency exchange... they have not done any homework... they are IMO the same maturity and intellect as a 10 year old child.

I agree...I'll take anything around $3...that is a RIDICULOUS return on the investment.  And I could live a long happy life with that kind of a payout...and I would have to buy ALOT of REALLY dumb stuff to even come close to spending that amount!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 pm

I'll take a $3.00 SLAP in the FACE!!!!
SHOW ME THE MONEY.....PLEASE!!!! cashingIn  cashingIn  cashingIn 
DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh8uYZIbB8pHYxwRELSMgPYaybeL_bo8YseNtK46shEXcVtivPvw

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:31 pm

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. Ios7-s10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865  DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865  DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865  DC helping to incite dinarians... The $3 rate is a slap in the face to all of us who have been waiting, especially when your friends have cashed out at $32. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:09 am

Unfortunately, I am among those who have no friends that have cashed out for $32 and for $3.71 you can slap me silly.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum