Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate

+4
Regan11
Kevind53
alleyrose
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate Empty Bluwolf claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 pm

1-19-2014 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...from the beginning we have explained about the 3 tiers and how that would work...We have explained how China is playing its role in all this, about the trillions of dollars that they are putting into this investment and also about what they are wishing to happen for the prosperity of the entire world. The rates will be appealing to all...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate Empty Re: Bluwolf claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate

Post by alleyrose Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 2Q==

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate Empty Re: Bluwolf claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 pm

FROM THE BEGINNING , GOING BACK NOW LIGHT YEARS -   YOU BLUFOOL , HAVE BEEN SAYING IT's DONE !, DONE ! and DONE !!

FOR LIGHT YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG !, WRONG !! and WRONG !!!

YOU ARE CLUELESS, DON'T KNOW ANY DATES OR RATES !

ONE THING THOUGH WE DO KNOW ABOUT YOU : YOU ARE A FOOL !, REAL FOOL !!  AND COMPLETE FOOL !!!

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 1656125192  Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 1656125192  Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 1656125192

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate Z

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 2805820865  Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 2805820865  Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 2805820865  Bluwolf  claiming that ...it is finally here, about to be released and at a very high rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:48 pm

OH BOY, BLUWOLF SAYS ITS HERE ! !!! ...... Again.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Want to see more of BLuwolf lies?  Here is his time capsule ... THis is just 2 pages from 2011. I am adding 4 more pages as we speak.  Can you count HOW MANY times he called it in just these 49 post???  He said Iraq was sovereign and out of chapt 7 in 2011.  He said that that the PTB tiers were cashed out and we were next, in 2011   Here is the link to his time capsule, I am going back to adding more.  https://www.dinardaily.net/f36-bluwolf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Just looked at several of these old posts and I notice that for some reason Bludog's style of writing has changed and his command of English seems to have slipped.  He now writes a lot more like someone who does not have English as a first language.  Of course, if he is really in/from PR, that would probably be the case, but his earlier writings don't seem to show that.  Just strange.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Bluwolf Has no info. He has no intel.He just makes stuff up to hear himself. He can't even think. He just copies what others are saying.

What a sad life to live.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Hezekiah ; you described the definition of a "FOOL" , which is exactly what this moron is .

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Hmmm, what the Blufool telling us it is about to be released -- AGAIN?  This guy is as full of it as Tony and Okie and has said the same old same old almost as many times.  Can't say as I am over whelmed with excitement - in fact, I am just the oposite, yawn!!!

Go back to your island and crawl under the sand Blu - YOU are OLD NEWS.

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:14 am

Sleep

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum