Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Justice Served -- Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman

3 posters

Go down

Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman Empty Justice Served -- Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 am

By Lina Batarags, Fri, January 17, 2014

Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman Safe_image.php?d=AQBzS9iskRMi1qEe&w=398&h=208&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs22.postimg.org%2Fr394g5am9%2Fstore

In an incident that lasted less than five minutes on Thursday, a man walked into a Dollar Store in Orrville with a gun and forced the cashier and a customer to head into a back storage room at gunpoint. Upon entering the room, the customer, who had a gun concealed in his holster, turned around and shot the gunman in the chest.

Police arrived on the scene, and the gunman was pronounced dead at the scene. No one else was injured.
Several customers had been in the store when the gunman first arrived, but they, like others who had been heading into the store, fled when they saw the gunman “waving a gun.”

The law stipulates that no permit is needed in order to open carry a weapon; however, a sign on the door of the store proclaimed that open carry of a weapon was strictly prohibited.

While both men involved in this incident were clearly both carrying weapons, Dallas County Sheriff Harris Huffman Jr. has noted that the customer’s gun “was concealed and inside a holster.”

And, to carry a concealed weapon – as the customer was doing – a permit is required. Investigators are yet to reveal whether or not the customer had a valid concealed carry permit.

No charges have been filed against the customer. Because both men were carrying guns – the first openly and illegally in a store that prohibited open carry, the second carrying a concealed weapon, possibly without a permit and therefore also possibly illegally – a grand jury is set to review the police department’s findings.

“You have one individual waving a gun and you have another who shoots the one waving the gun. Some people say that’s justifiable. Then you’re going to have some who says it’s not,” Huffman said in an interview.

The store’s security video has yet to be released.
The gunman’s motive remains unclear. Huffman has expressed his doubts that it was a robbery; words were exchanged between the gunman and customer, but none of them mentioned “robbery” or “hold up” or “money.”

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman Empty Re: Justice Served -- Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:07 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Justice Served --  Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman Empty Re: Justice Served -- Dollar Store Drama: Customer Shoots and Kills Gunman

Post by uglyhorse Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:03 pm

My hat is off to the customer that protected the employee, himself and possibly others in the store or in the vicinity of the store! I bet the next guy that thinks about robbing a Dollar Store will think twice and go back home.

Hurray to the customer!!!!

The Law of Attraction: Always think positive and believe!

uglyhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlynsdaddy Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Just a bit of clarification:  this story took place in Dallas County in Alabama
not Texas.  Texas has only concealed carry and not open carry of handguns.

Merlynsdaddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:53 am

Thanks Merlynsdaddy !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum