Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! )

+3
HezekiaH
alleyrose
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) Empty St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! )

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:31 am

St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration!
Friday, January 17, 2014

The time is nearly upon us, Beloved Ones. You will be collecting the riches you so deserve, and you will make them available to people and humanitarian projects all over the world.

Our efforts on your behalf have at last come to fruition. It has been a long and twisted path, filled with cloak and dagger intrigue and encounters with the Dark Ones befitting a Gothic novel, but we have prevailed, and all is well.

It is now possible for all of you who have waited in good faith for your blessings to proceed with the great dreams of your hearts. As you move into the new day, you will find yourselves in the center of a joyful celebration, the likes of which you have never experienced before.

I do have some instructions for you about the methods you will use to exchange the currency you have all purchased. This will be especially relevant for those of you who have layaway programs still in effect. It is very important that you understand what I will tell you.

The laws which were put in place to entrap those who greedily took advantage of the first exchange program for the elite are still in place, and you will be bound by those same laws.

This will not be a problem for you, since you are not the ones who require policing; however, you must know the procedures in order to exercise your blessings to the greatest advantage for you and yours.

There will be only one opportunity for you to trade your currency at the contract rate. This means you will take all your currency at one time to the bank of your choice.

You are able to open multiple accounts. A multicurrency account may come in handy if you have layaway orders.

It is recommended that you use a different account for each currency. These may be checking vs. savings, or different accounts in your own name. As long as they have different numbers, you can keep the currency you trade separate for tax purposes.

Of course, we are working on those issues at present, so it is probable that taxes on your trades will be light, but it will ease your bookkeeping to have separate accounts.

Now, those of you who have lost the layaway options and have had delivery of some smaller amounts of currency will have an advantage. You will be able to trade in any amount of that currency at the market rate, then take your proceeds to pay off any amount you have in layaway.

This will keep you within the current laws, since there is no limit to the amount you can trade in at the market rate. Just be aware that it is the much higher contract rate which we hope you will use for the majority of your currency.

You see, you cannot trade a small amount of your layaway reserves at the market rate, and then collect the rest and take it to the bank to exchange at the high rate.

That would count as two contract rate trades, which is not permitted. You will need to work with the currency company where you purchased the layaways in order to collect your currency, or work out a satisfactory rate with them before you trade.
[/color

The most practical option will be to purchase a small amount of dong, which you can do at any bank you have an account with that has currency purchasing available.
You can also buy it at any airport or currency exchange office where travelers buy currency for their trips. You can then trade in that amount after the revaluation, at the market rate, and use those funds to send a certified check to pay off your layaway currencies.

If you are short on cash and don't have a way of purchasing the dong to cover your layaways, then call on your friends, neighbors and family members. Offer to pay them back ten-fold if they will give you a loan. This way, you will all benefit.

The time is very short. These preparations must be made immediately. We want all of you to have the maximum benefits for your efforts, so do not hesitate if you still do not have any currency in hand.

The 800 numbers will be released as soon as all negotiations with the Big Five banks have been completed, and more importantly, when we have given the smaller banks a fair chance to take part in the currency trading.

It is a joyful time for us, to be arranging this benefit for the neighborhood banks, and the credit unions which have the currency purchase option, as many have recently been encouraged to do. As you can imagine, it was our original intention to use those banks which are run by People of the Light.

We have no problem identifying those individuals who are Lightworkers in their true identities. As you know, not all bankers are Dark Hats. We have known for a long time which institutions we would prefer to work with; it has been our Plan B (or you might say, Plan AB) since the beginning.

It was necessary to work with the big banks in order to lay the foundation for the sting operation which was responsible for identifying thousands of those who would have happily hoarded all the wealth, leaving little for you in Dinarland, as Tony calls it.

By the way, our Beloved Tony TNT is our greatest asset and our strong advocate for the Light, as you would know if you have read his personal posts with an open heart. He is not doing this work for personal gain or ego aggrandizement.

It is shameful how many have abused him on the Boards and slandered him behind his back. Without him, this program of benefitting the Lightworkers while simultaneously entrapping the Dark Hats would not have been possible.

READ More at:http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/01/st-germains-instructions-for-currency_17.html

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) Empty Re: St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! )

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:34 am

I shook my head in total disbelief as I Read that post and here is the icing on the cake... those last 2 paragraphs:

~~~~~~~

By the way, our Beloved Tony TNT is our greatest asset and our strong advocate for the Light, as you would know if you have read his personal posts with an open heart. He is not doing this work for personal gain or ego aggrandizement.

It is shameful how many have abused him on the Boards and slandered him behind his back. Without him, this program of benefitting the Lightworkers while simultaneously entrapping the Dark Hats would not have been possible.

~~~~

Behind his back? Please, come to the board here and we will do it in front of you...

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! ) Empty Re: St. Germain's Instructions for Currency Exchange and Celebration! (TWO WORDS - FREAKIN' CRAZY ! )

Post by alleyrose Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:09 am

OMG I know right it made me rage so bad when I saw that!! These people are bloody dillusional!!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:15 am

If St. Germain had a saint statue, he just lost it.
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:36 am

I vote to open the chat room to Tony so he can answer OUR QUESTIONS since his OWN chat is soooo biased and no truth is told
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:47 am

Now that's a challenge I bet Tony won't accept!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:02 am

Shameless. Disgusting. Evil. Greedy. Manipulative. = TNT TONY (my top 5 descriptions of Tony)
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 am

Intel coming from dead people?  This is just getting crazier & crazier!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:38 am

Regan11 wrote:Shameless. Disgusting. Evil. Greedy. Manipulative. = TNT TONY (my top 5 descriptions of Tony)

PERFECT!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 am

Ponee  "Behind his back? Please, come to the board here and we will do it in front of you..."

Now that is funny and you are a bad girl. No I mean a good girl.
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you Ponee : ) BTW: I love ur site and am so glad I found it !! Cldnt take recaps much longer ! lol.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:08 pm

ssmith wrote:Intel coming from dead people?  This is just getting crazier & crazier!!!

My argument exactly!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Aw thanks Regan11 glad to have you !  I love meeting new people  and getting to know them .  That is one reason why I put the chat in.  So we can get to know each other better. 
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Cocaine is a hell of a drug...thats the only explanation for that type of nonsensical posting...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:10 am

Scary thing is ALOT of people believe this rubbish! Poor deluded souls!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:33 am

This was posted on Recaps in the last couple of weeks or so.  I responded there, but didn't get my comment post, of course.  The people who put out this crap are totally bonkers.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 am

Yep they sure are but you try telling them that LOL!
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:25 am

Recaps is really suffering now that they are no longer posting Tony's crap.  I noticed that Okie only got 30 or so comments last week.  That's a big drop from the number he used to get.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:25 am

Ssmith .... That's awesome news (re: Okies comments lacking) Maybe more sheep are "waking up" out of there zombie-like state ??!! He (Okie) may threaten to not post anymore !!! Woooohooo, go away Okie the Jokie !!!
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Regan11 wrote:Ssmith .... That's awesome news (re: Okies comments lacking) Maybe more sheep are "waking up" out of there zombie-like state ??!! He (Okie) may threaten to not post anymore !!! Woooohooo, go away Okie the Jokie !!!
 I wish you were right, but I have a feeling that everyone is over at TNT Tonys place.  Yep, 12:30 CDT on Sunday and there are 1,100 people.  Not bad numbers.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Ssmith: unbelievable amount of followers ..... Greedy sicko's. there's no hope for them if they haven't realized WHAT they're following (not who, but WHAT) ! Evil, manipulative, sleezy, disgusting, greedy IDIOT = TNTony
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum