Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Everyone watch out, Tonys mad!

+8
abby ann
aksafeone
catman
Meme
Kevind53
Ponee
Ssmith
BritishBulldog
12 posters

Go down

Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! Empty Everyone watch out, Tonys mad!

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:48 pm

So it looks like this was his way out...of everyone actually getting the high rates. Next all the other (insert imaginary group name here) will get the $6 rate and lowely little us will be left with a rock bottom rate...but always remember that Tony only did his best.  

Also dont forget to submit your application to Ponee for the hero position so you can be the one to blow the whistle on everyone who has cashed out already...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1-17-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony The impression I have right now is they just don't care. I didn't mind that the administration got paid, congressman, etc., I don't like it but can live with it. We can live with senators and elite getting paid but not their relatives and friends and they got paid at $38, $36 and $32. They are using up the contract rate for their own privileges, their families, their friends. I could live with that if we were getting our turn but they kept stringing us along, when their intention was to never let us have that rate. Now, they have turned it over to the banks! They are deciding which of their clients get this...who they are giving this rate to. They are picking their own people who have accounts & have been in control of for years. Not right. 

1-17-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony This isn't what China or the IMF agreed to. Pay the ones you pick. I'm really upset. There are a lot of 3 letter agency people who agree with us. Also, government people who said they never knew it would go this way and then there is a bunch of greedy SOB's who absolutely continue....they don't care. They changed the rate to $6 and that is supposed to make us happy when they got paid in the $30...to take all the contract rate and then let us in for $3/$6. Just isn't right. Somebody has got to stand up and say that and do something about it. Not just have another meeting about it. Today, they continue to cash out more people. They can do it whenever they want to. Nobody holds it back except them. I'm still hopeful for today. It could happen in the next 10, 20, 30 minutes. It's in their hands, let's see what happens. [post 2 of 2]
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! Empty Re: Everyone watch out, Tonys mad!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:53 pm

TONY IS RIGHT !!!  WE CAN'T STAND HERE AND DO NOTHING WITH THESE CONGRESSMAN BECOMING BILLIONAIRES !!

I'M GOING TO RENT THE BIGGEST BUS I CAN AND HEAD DOWN TO WASHINGTON TO RAISE HELL. !!!!

SO WHO's WITH ME ????

I'LL PICK ALL OF YOU UP > ON THE SIDE OF THE BUS I'M GOING TO PUT :

TNT TONY RENFROW FOR PRESIDENT !!!!

SO WHO's COMING ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Now Tony is asking everyone to tell their story of how the delay of the RV has affected their lives.  The stories of lost jobs, illness, etc. are just heartbreaking.  It's a pity party deluxe.  That coupled with flat out anger is a dangerous combination.  Gives new meaning to the name TNT.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:55 pm

THE DELAY OF THE RV????   How about his LYING and saying that there IS A DELAY.   HE IS DEFLECTING!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 pm

We've know he was mad for a long time ... oh wait .. you meant he was angry ... my bad ...  raspberry 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865  Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865  Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865  Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meme Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:53 pm

BritishBulldog wrote:So it looks like this was his way out...of everyone actually getting the high rates. Next all the other (insert imaginary group name here) will get the $6 rate and lowely little us will be left with a rock bottom rate...but always remember that Tony only did his best.  

Also dont forget to submit your application to Ponee for the hero position so you can be the one to blow the whistle on everyone who has cashed out already...

Speaking of a way out for tony..... do you think he is setting things up for when he goes to Court and possibly to jail?  Imo, it seems like his people could tell everyone anything for him, any excuse for just disappearing when this Court thing happens.  They could say the GOV made a deal with Tony, he got paid and signed an NDA and can't talk at all anymore. But then his friends DC, Pam and whoever can just continue on for a bit and calm things down then close everything down as per the "deal" by the PTB with Tony.  After all, the sheeple do adore him and believe he is so wonderful that at least Tony should get something out of all the "wonderful work he has done for them all".

pfft.

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:41 am

Meme it wouldn't surprise me if something like that came out. Short of the RV happening he has to come up with some sort of BS to please the sheeple. Im guessing it's going to be either him saying he cashed out and signed an nda...or he is going in to hiding for the security of him and his family. Either way...the non sheeple will know the truth...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:34 am

All this crap about the rate changing from the $30+ figures he has been throwing around is nothing more than Tony setting it up so when it happens with some (hopefully) reasonable rate, there won't be lynch mobs looking for him.  After all, it's not Tony's fault all those greedy big shots just used up the good rate for themselves.

I'd sure like to know how it is that these gurus "KNOW" people are exchanging and continue to exchange at the high rate when there is allegedly a killer NDA that must be signed.

Of course, we all KNOW that no one anywhere has exchanged at any rate higher than what the dealers will give you now.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:43 am

It seems a lot ado about nothing.  Basically all of this is an affection of Tony's mind.  This con artist can produce just about anything his warped mind decides to.  His prowess is certainly not inspirational.  This sick minded street slut and sorry excuse for a human being is just days away from meeting his fate in one court case - there should be at least 50 x 1000 court cases against this poor excuse of a criminal.

Tony has forever spewed his "hook" and drawn from the newbies for his personal gain.  He grabs at any thread of hope - holidays, deadlines, whimsical fantacies, e and spins them into hopium for the masses.  What a loser!  He isn't even worth a thin dime.  It is pathetic that's what it is.  The sorry excuse for law enforcement and the judicial system has failed once again.  They can redeam themselves by trying and convicting this louse over and over and over again until he has amassed jail time that will ensure his confinement for life and a day.

Contact your legal system and get a grand jury investigation of these slimy gurus today.  It's our duty to clean up scam artists and leaches.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:04 am

Meme wrote:
BritishBulldog wrote:So it looks like this was his way out...of everyone actually getting the high rates. Next all the other (insert imaginary group name here) will get the $6 rate and lowely little us will be left with a rock bottom rate...but always remember that Tony only did his best.  

Speaking of a way out for tony..... do you think he is setting things up for when he goes to Court and possibly to jail?  Imo, it seems like his people could tell everyone anything for him, any excuse for just disappearing when this Court thing happens.  They could say the GOV made a deal with Tony, he got paid and signed an NDA and can't talk at all anymore. But then his friends DC, Pam and whoever can just continue on for a bit and calm things down then close everything down as per the "deal" by the PTB with Tony.  After all, the sheeple do adore him and believe he is so wonderful that at least Tony should get something out of all the "wonderful work he has done for them all".

pfft.

No he wouldn't do it that way ... more like the valiant Tony refused to compromise and take their bribes and shut up, so the black hats took him out.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865  Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865  Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865  Everyone watch out, Tonys mad! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:03 am

The more I think about it, this does seems like a set up for a grand finale.  With only eight more days until court, it looks like a wild week coming up in Dinarville.  Yesterday he said he would probably do a call today, and perhaps several days in a row (milk that cash cow).  This morning there are five pages of the saddest stories you've ever heard - that were told at Tony's request. 

Tony & DC have everyone so stirred up that I wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear reports on violence at banks.  There's talk of starting a petition at Whitehouse.gov, phone campaigns to state senators/reps (the greedy sob's that already cashed out), etc.  He has people absolutely stirred up into a frenzy.  He's been lied to and we've been cheated out of the $30+ rate.  Now all the elite have their friends/family getting the high rate and there will be nothing left for us....the little people.  Maybe $6-$10, but perhaps nothing the more the the $3 rate.  And we're the ones that have suffered and it's our blessing that is being stolen from us, etc., etc.... As funny as it is, it is also a really serious/sad situation.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:10 am

BOY OH BOY DON'T GET TONY UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SO SSSKKKEEERRRDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:19 am

If there are calls to the government,  protests etc. Is the government even going to know what the hell they are talking about? Is this whole dinar thing even something that is even on their radar at the moment? Sad thing is that there are enough desperate/ignorant/uneducated/impressionable people involved in Dinarland that they will do whatever Tony says...

I still think that Tony is going to make a grand exit somehow right around his case time. Whether he tells the truth about the case or comes up with, and this is my personal choice, him being put under a permanent gag order so he has to duck out of the limelight.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:30 am

My bet is that he'll be taken out of his house in the middle of the night by men in a black SUV.  He's already alluded to the fact that his life might be in danger.  And all because of the help he is giving us.

Tell the truth about the court case?  I doubt it.  Tony wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:00 am

Ok.  This is just a shade past ridiculous!  All the hooplah and nothing.  WE all really know, deep down, that no one has cashed out at a $30+ to 1 rate.  Seriously, no one can really say that they actually believe it.  If you do, I got some stuff for sale and I'll make you a heck of a deal!!  Not one of these gurus that have been yelling from the rooftop can show you one, not two, not a group, but NOT ONE person that has legitimately cashed out with a big profit.  Hate to burst any bubbles, but Okie, Tony, and the whole crew are the biggest bunch of narcissistic egomaniacs that I have ever heard of!  Lord have mercy!!

Somebody pass me a drink.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 am

Your not giving Tony enough credit. This is not about a Grand Exit. This is about making MONEY!!! He has a plan.Worse than you could imagine.Somehow that whole group of followers are going to supply him with money. We just don't know how yet but it will be a Super Fantastic plan.

Tony did not waste his time building this huge group just to let it go.He has built their dependence on him.Somehow he will use that to his benefit.He has a plan.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:37 am

HezekiaH wrote:Your not giving Tony enough credit. This is not about a Grand Exit. This is about making MONEY!!! He has a plan.Worse than you could imagine.Somehow that whole group of followers are going to supply him with money. We just don't know how yet but it will be a Super Fantastic plan.

Tony did not waste his time building this huge group just to let it go.He has built their dependence on him.Somehow he will use that to his benefit.He has a plan.

EXACTLY !!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:13 am

I can see some idiot guru worshiper jumpin a senator bcs of this ridiculous story. They (cult) when nuts on recaps when this was brought up 2months ago. If one of these nut jobs does something violent or retarded toward a "whale" --- I truly hope Tony, Okie and e bunch are held responsible. These followers are definitely lacking in the brain / common sense department. There talking bout voting people out bcs of these lies -lol. They'll believe anything that comes outta these con artists mouth.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:39 am

The line is that all the folk that have cashed in at the $30+ rate have had to sign a NDA and that's why no one has stepped up.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Tony will get himself into a bind and ask his loyal believers to bail him out.  Watch what I am telling you.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 pm

OH ya, we all see that coming !  At least all okie asked for was a computer and a new window ! LOLOL Tony is going to be asking for BAIL !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:57 pm

With all his Government friends he has that have been paid, he will most likely just see his case delayed

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:17 pm

I can see what your all saying...if he is going to ask his followers for money then he has a huge pair!!  And if his followers actually give a man...who has NEVER been able to prove anything he has said...money for his defence of charges of FRAUD...then...well I hate to say it...they should be immediately culled from the earth because they are tainting the gene pool with more stupidity than should be tolerated.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:27 pm

ssmith wrote:The more I think about it, this does seems like a set up for a grand finale.  With only eight more days until court, it looks like a wild week coming up in Dinarville.  Yesterday he said he would probably do a call today, and perhaps several days in a row (milk that cash cow).  This morning there are five pages of the saddest stories you've ever heard - that were told at Tony's request. 

I don't know why, but sometimes when I do a quoted message the cursor won't leave the quote box. Anyway, before getting too excite about Tony's court date, we should keep in mind that this is not his trial date, it is a motions hearing. If there are no further motions, then they will set a trial date and we can start a new clock
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Where is Tony going with this new thing? On the afternoon call he has instructed all of the sheep to call the banks and demand $38.00. This whole new direction is very dangerous.

I do not understand why he is doing all of this. How can this even be? It is nuts.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:14 pm

gampy wrote:Where is Tony going with this new thing? On the afternoon call he has instructed all of the sheep to call the banks and demand $38.00. This whole new direction is very dangerous.

I do not understand why he is doing all of this. How can this even be? It is nuts.
Please tell me your kidding...what the hell is this numb nut getting at?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:30 pm

So he goes from "whatever you do, don't call the banks" to "call them and demand $38"?

Talk about "slight of hand".

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:28 am

Looks like old Tony has lost it.  Talk about pissing off the banks, especially since they don't even exchange dinar at this time and if and when they do, it will be at the rate that shows on their screens, not a penny more.  Maybe there is a possiblity that there could be a bit more if it was really true that the private groups were selling the dinar directly to the Chinese, but there is only a small chance that any of that is true.  

I haven't seen generals64 deny the Chinese stories, but as I remember it from a couple of years ago all this private group stuff was supposedly some "bank packages" that had been negotiated, but no details until the RV.  I really don't know who or where this Chinese stuff started.  If the Chinese want dinar for oil credits (the current story) then why wait around for the RV rush?  I'd sell them mine right now.  And for $38 I would shoot you and sell them yours as well. LOL
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:10 am

Good point, Catman.  It is only a motion hearing and Tony may very well get another delay.  But I sure hope he doesn't and this thing can finally go to trial!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:21 am

ssmith wrote:Good point, Catman.  It is only a motion hearing and Tony may very well get another delay.  But I sure hope he doesn't and this thing can finally go to trial!
Your both right. But with the amount of exposure his case has gotten and with his case info and prosecutors info being splashed all over the interwebs im sure enough people sent him info about his dinar nonsense as well. Whether or not it is prosecutable is another story, but im surefraud.  a judge who has a fraud case in front of him with a bunch of additional evidence of his further deceit wont look to kindly on it.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 pm

BBD, reckon there are any "dinarians" scheduled to bring this to the judge's attention?  If not, he (the judge) may never have heard of this.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 pm

BDT : There are MANY Dinarians that have called the prosecuter for his upcoming trial. If you read comments @ Baghdad Invest, you'll see people very passionate about putting Tony away !! It's awesome ! They also encourage anyone affected by Tonys deceit to call/write/contact officials .... The #s and addresses are listed throughout. He's goin DOWN !!!
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:BBD, reckon there are any "dinarians" scheduled to bring this to the judge's attention?  If not, he (the judge) may never have heard of this.

The info to contact the judge was posted on a couple sites.  Im sure thete were some people that did stuff to him. Whether itll be used or not is another thing.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum