Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More from Jack  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

More from Jack

5 posters

Go down

More from Jack  Empty More from Jack

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:57 am

Jack -- January 10, 2014

POST 1

first of all, the Swiss Dinar was indeed redenominated at 1:150 rate in 2003-2004.

Secondly, even if Iraq didn’t instigate border controls, (best case for Dinar holders) and whilst you’re correct that MSB’s are prohibited from trying to pass off old notes (eg, selling Saddam / “Swiss” Dinar’s or old Turkish Lira’s as modern NID’s or New Turkish Lira), the US Govt cannot force an MSB to make a reverse trade of an obscure currency. That’s why Treasury Vault / Dinar Trade, etc, all have disclaimers that say “Treasury Vault reserves the right to reject any requested buy-back submitted by anyone for any reason.”

In fact, almost half the world’s 3rd-world currencies are not traded in US banks or MSB’s. Try buying Bulgarian Lev’s or Somali Shillings from Wells Fargo or Dinar Trade, etc. They aren’t listed, and the US Govt can’t force them to list. Banks & MSB’s can buy / sell and change acceptance of whatever currencies they want without coersion and do so based on supply & demand. The laws you describe encompass what they’re allowed to SELL (and the advice they’re allowed / not allowed to give when selling it) but FinCEN laws simply do not forcibly require any US MSB to buy back every bank-note they’ve ever sold in the past which could stretch decades (many don’t have anywhere near enough liquidity for that) within the space of 3 months, etc, especially if the MSB decides not to trade that currency anymore and removes it just before the redenomination.

Try going into BoA or WF or even Dinar Trade / Treasury Vault with a pocket full of Old Turkish Lira and “demand” they change them up for New Turkish Lira and see what they say. Even during the official Turkish redenomination changeover period, many banks were not interested and no US MSB was forced to trade them either way.

Thirdly, once Iraq redenominates and the 3 zeros get deleted, demand for new Dinar notes for “RV investing” from Westerners will plummet like a stone when it finally sinks in the “350,000% RV” was a scam and many MSB’s may well just decide to close up shop altogether. Something else all the “FinCEN” laws in the world cannot stop. There’s simply no law that says “you’ll be jailed for closing your own business”. The MSB owner could simply retire, cease trading and close the business (as many other businesses do every week). Many will probably do that just to avoid the mass of irate customers wondering where their “missing” $3.49m is. LOL.

There’s a whole host of things to think about post-redenomination that make it a little more complicated than your initial post suggests… To start with, a LOT of people involved in selling / pumping the RV are just plain going to disappear off the radar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]

POST 2

All these moron guru’s do is falsely re-label every redenomination as an “RV” then hold that up as “proof” that Iraq will make them millionaires for no reason:-

- 1920′s Germany didn’t “RV”, they redenominated / lopped at the rate of 1 trillion Papiermark = 1 Rentenmark.

- Afghanistan didn’t “RV”, they redenominated / deleted 3 zeros / lopped (exactly as Iraq are planning) from 4300:1 to 4.3:1 in 2003

- Oil rich Venezuela (who have more than double the oil reserves Iraq has – 298bn Ven vs 140bn Iraq) redenominated / lopped from 2,150:1 to 2.15:1 in 2008.

- Next door Turkey redenominated / lopped 6 zeros from 1200000:1 to 1.2:1 in 2005.

- Kuwait didn’t “RV”. The KWD got frozen when Iraq invaded, then unfrozen when it left mere months later. Although there was a temporary black-market rate spike inside Kuwait (street value) from a small number of Kuwaiti’s panic buying $, the actual international rate or peg vs the $ didn’t change at all beyond the usual 1-2% fluctuation. Chart is in plain site here:-

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/KWD_against_USD.PNG

- China has “RV’d” but then that’s what a normal “RV” looks like – a couple of percent there one year, a couple of percent there a few years later, etc.

- Iraq has also already “RV’d”. The move from 1170:1 to 1166:1 was an “RV”. Again that’s what a normal “RV” looks like – a couple of percent there one year, a couple of percent there another. No-one on the planet ever has or ever will “RV” by even 100%, let alone stupid +100,000% as it would just bankrupt their own Central Bank overnight by forcing them to find 1,000x more $ to back every currency unit in circulation, which they simply don’t have…

Iraq has 80bn in reserves and 85,122bn in Dinar. Until they lop 3 zeros and reduce money in circulation to just 85.1bn, a rate of under 1000:1 genuinely is the Dinar’s fair market value vs the Dollar…

You also don’t replace your banknotes or get a new currency code when you RV as RV’s don’t adjust the money supply or face value of notes, they just adjust how more expensive / cheaper it is to buy Foreign currency with each unit (and vice-versa). A change in banknotes with a different value and a new currency code = a redenomination every single time without exception.

The “RV Guru’s” really are full of it.

Anyway, busy few days ahead, so have a good weekend all.

Secondly, even if Iraq didn’t instigate border controls, (best case for Dinar holders) and whilst you’re correct that MSB’s are prohibited from trying to pass off old notes (eg, selling Saddam / “Swiss” Dinar’s or old Turkish Lira’s as modern NID’s or New Turkish Lira), the US Govt cannot force an MSB to make a reverse trade of an obscure currency. That’s why Treasury Vault / Dinar Trade, etc, all have disclaimers that say “Treasury Vault reserves the right to reject any requested buy-back submitted by anyone for any reason.”

In fact, almost half the world’s 3rd-world currencies are not traded in US banks or MSB’s. Try buying Bulgarian Lev’s or Somali Shillings from Wells Fargo or Dinar Trade, etc. They aren’t listed, and the US Govt can’t force them to list. Banks & MSB’s can buy / sell and change acceptance of whatever currencies they want without coersion and do so based on supply & demand. The laws you describe encompass what they’re allowed to SELL (and the advice they’re allowed / not allowed to give when selling it) but FinCEN laws simply do not forcibly require any US MSB to buy back every bank-note they’ve ever sold in the past which could stretch decades (many don’t have anywhere near enough liquidity for that) within the space of 3 months, etc, especially if the MSB decides not to trade that currency anymore and removes it just before the redenomination.

Try going into BoA or WF or even Dinar Trade / Treasury Vault with a pocket full of Old Turkish Lira and “demand” they change them up for New Turkish Lira and see what they say. Even during the official Turkish redenomination changeover period, many banks were not interested and no US MSB was forced to trade them either way.

Thirdly, once Iraq redenominates and the 3 zeros get deleted, demand for new Dinar notes for “RV investing” from Westerners will plummet like a stone when it finally sinks in the “350,000% RV” was a scam and many MSB’s may well just decide to close up shop altogether. Something else all the “FinCEN” laws in the world cannot stop. There’s simply no law that says “you’ll be jailed for closing your own business”. The MSB owner could simply retire, cease trading and close the business (as many other businesses do every week). Many will probably do that just to avoid the mass of irate customers wondering where their “missing” $3.49m is. LOL.

There’s a whole host of things to think about post-redenomination that make it a little more complicated than your initial post suggests… To start with, a LOT of people involved in selling / pumping the RV are just plain going to disappear off the radar.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More from Jack  Empty Re: More from Jack

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:10 am

What are your thoughts on his perspective?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 am

I stopped reading after the first section because its false.. when turkey redenminated their currency there were ways to cash the Lira out and there were ways to do this IN THE USA... infact a simple search of the history of the Lira will tell you he is wrong.

So since he didn't start very well in my book then I decided to not waste time on the other stuff..

This investment is not a SCAM.. no matter what happens.. this Investment was a roll of the dice... GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! If you are going to be a nay Sayer at least be better then the Guru's hopium.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:53 pm

He is being touted as basically a dinar genius on Baghdad Invest

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:05 pm

I think I have heard the words Dinar Genius a few times... Many times that means... FALSE

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Jack needs to go find some beans to plant
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:36 pm

If Jack is such an expert, he would know that the FinCEN law (not laws) has to do with preventing money laundering. FinCEN Stands for Financial Crimes Enforcement Center. From their page:
FinCEN wrote:FinCEN’s mission is to safeguard the financial system from illicit use and combat money laundering and promote national security through the collection, analysis, and dissemination of financial intelligence and strategic use of financial authorities.

As to where he states in the second part:
Jack wrote:Iraq has 80bn in reserves and 85,122bn in Dinar. Until they lop 3 zeros and reduce money in circulation to just 85.1bn, a rate of under 1000:1 genuinely is the Dinar’s fair market value vs the Dollar…
The US as a RESERVE currency has in the neighborhood of $146B in reserves against $1.24T in circulation. So clearly, a 1:1 ratio of currency to reserves is not required. That's why it's called fractional banking. 

I have to conclude that Jack don't know Jack!  More from Jack  1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More from Jack  2805820865  More from Jack  2805820865  More from Jack  2805820865  More from Jack  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Kevin53 I like your style! ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Ponee or any one ??? Stupid Q How do I find the chat room??? I was so bright in grade school they nicked name me 10 watt . There wasn't many as bright as me . LOL
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:12 pm

LOLOLOLOL  You are soooo funny !! lol Look above the topic scroll.  There is a box there ... click it.  I have to make a different link. No one can find it don't worry, it isn't you.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Thanks Ponee; Dah the light was out till you help me find the new bulb
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Regan11 Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Me thinks jack loves to hear himself talk and likes all the attention he's gettin over at BI.
Regan11
Regan11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum