Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists

Go down

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists Empty No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:25 pm

By Allison Geller, Thu, January 09, 2014
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists Deric

Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists

Deric Lostutter, the Anonymous hacktivist who helped expose the brutal rape of a 16-year-old girl, faces more jail time for his actions than the football players convicted of committing the rape.

Lostutter posted a video of the rape on the high school football team's "Roll Red Roll" fan page, drawing national media attention to the brutal assault. He admits to appearing in the video behind the Guy Fawkes Anonymous mask, but denies having hacked the site. If convicted of hacking, he could face 10 years in jail— five times what the rapists face.

Lostutter, a 26-year old corporate cyber security consultant, was handcuffed and detained by the FBI in his small town of Steubenville, Ohio while the feds ransacked his house. Agents took his computer and Xbox, claiming they had a search warrant in connection to Lotstutter’s hacking of the Roll Red Roll website, which claims to be “the most famous high school website in the world!”

The website became infamous with the story of two “Big Red” high school football players who were charged with raping a 16-year-old girl who was drunk and unresponsive at a party.

Lotstutter also released a cell phone video of the attack and threatened to release the suspects’ personal information. He was bluffing, but it did the trick. The video went viral.

"Yeah," said Lotstutter, who quickly revealed the man behind the “KYAnonymous” mask. "And it should've. All these kids stood around filming it, laughing, watching it and mocking it and none of them stood up...they're all pieces of crap human beings. It was kind of appalling to me and to the nation, if not the world."
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished ---- Hacker Who Exposed Big Red Football Rape Faces More Jail Time Than Rapists Safe_image.php?d=AQClObI0QISvjPSF&w=398&h=208&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs14.postimg.org%2Fxz0zoixxt%2Fhacker
“It was everything that I’d ever preached, and now there’s this group of people getting off the couch and doing something about it. I wanted to be part of the movement,” he said.

The rape investigation revealed a cover-up on the part of the school’s principal, Steubenvile school superintendant, former football coach and other adults. Charges have just been dropped against Lynnett Gorman, an elementary school principal charged with failing to report child abuse, but the cases remain unresolved for the others.

One of the rapists, Ma'lik Richmond, has been released from juvenile detention after serving six months of his one-year term. He will have to register as a sex offender for the next 20 years. The other, Trent Mays, was sentenced to an additional year for another charge.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/technology/hacker-who-exposed-big-red-football-rape-faces-more-jail-time-rapists

Sources: HackRead, New York Times, Reuters, KYU, WTRF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum