Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack...

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... Empty Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack...

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:38 pm

JackJanuary 7, 2014

LOL. All this ridiculous “prosperity fund / global reset” stuff originated from NESARA which has been around since the 1990′s. On some original websites, you can still find predictions written 10-15 years ago about Presidents Clinton & Bush “being imminently arrested by Provost Marshalls”, etc. It’s that old. LOL. The whole “St. Germain’s Trust Fund” thing is nonsense. For a long time it talked about “40 zeroes worth of gold in $ hidden in secret warehouses on Earth which will be shared equally and reset the global economy!”

In reality, anyone capable of doing junior grade maths can figure out that:-
- Gold is currently around $40,000/kg, and 1 cubic meter (1m x 1m x 1m) of gold weighs 19.3 tonnes (19,300kg) worth approx $772m per m3.
- 40 zeroes worth (40,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000), ie “40 Duodecillion” works out to a “hidden stash” cube of gold approx size : 34 billion km x 34 billion km x 34 billion km – a size so large it’s actually:-

1. Equal to 227 AU’s (Astronomical Units = 149.6m km the distance from the Earth to the sun) on each cube face which is 4.9x the size on each face than the known solar system from Pluto’s outer Aphelion (furthest orbital point from the sun) to its other Aphelion approx 123 years later the other side of the sun

2. Would take 44hrs to cross traveling at the speed of light

3. Its furthest point is 2.25x further away than the space probe Voyager 2 launched in 1977 after 36 years of continuous travel at 34,530mph (and would take 30,302 years driving a car across it at a constant 80mph), and

4. You could fit 19,761 quadrillion planet Earth’s of 12,756km diameter inside of it…
Not to mention the fact gold is valuable because its rare. If there really were that much gold, its price would collapse almost to 0 – there’d be more gold oz than grains of sand on every beach & desert and droplets of water in every ocean, and oz of base metals (copper, zinc, tin, aluminum, iron, etc)… That’s how completely delusional it is.

Likewise, such a sum of money “shared out” over 7bn people would equal $5.7 Nonillion. To keep things in perspective, the whole global economy is only $80tn. So what’s everyone going to spend their money on given just 0.000000000000000000175% of just one person’s money buys every good & service produced in every country in every economy on earth combined?…

That’s not “wealth” – that’s hyperinflation! (Just like the silly Dinar & Dong “RV” confuses the devaluation effect of past +300% Iraqi and +700% Vietnamese inflation rates with a “hidden wealth” conspiracy)! People pumping these absurd money-for-nothing get-rich-quick scams really need to learn you cannot “print yourself rich” be you Iraq, Vietnam, USA, etc, not to mention what “inflation” or “supply and demand” are. Nor is there a cube of gold several times larger than the solar system “hidden on Earth” waiting to “bless” you. LOL. Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... Icon_biggrin

In a way I’m glad “RV” pumpers are pumping this too as it shows just how desperate they’re getting to keep their flock “hooked” on something – anything – that promises free money for sitting on their butts – now that more and more people are finally waking up to the RV scam …

-Jack-

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... Empty Re: Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack...

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:39 pm

AND MORE THOUGHTS FROM JACK ---

the “100,000%-2,750,000% RV” is a myth. Iraq are planning to redenominate / “lop” 3-zeros no different to 70 other countries that have done exactly the same thing before (including Afghanistan in 2002 (from 4300:1 to 4.3:1), next door Turkey in 2005 (6 zeros from 1200000:1 to 1.2:1), oil rich Venezuela in 2008 (from 2,150:1 to 2.15:1), etc).

Iraq have over-printed 85 trillion (85,122bn as of Q4 2013!) Dinar in circulation and the CBI has only about $70-80bn worth of Forex reserves to back them internationally vs other currencies. So a rate between 1060-1200:1 vs the $ basically is the Dinar’s fair market value because the CBI has less than $1 Forex reserves (and gold) available for every 1,000x Dinar they’ve printed. If they tried to “RV” at the completely silly non-lopped $3.5-$30 rates guru’s have spent years dishonestly pumping, the CBI would run out of $ and go bankrupt before even 0.003%-0.03% of people exchanged their Dinar, and the currency would become totally worthless for trade (not to mention Iraq’s entire banking system would collapse)…

It’s very sad this whole sorry scam has been allowed to go on so long unchallenged but like a number of others, I have a very good feeling for 2014 in terms of lying guru’s being taken down a peg or two…

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... Empty Re: Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack...

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:41 pm

AND EVEN MORE FROM JACK --

Well Iraq have repeatedly stated they will redenominate / delete / lop 3 zeros off the face value (which isn’t the same as an “RV”). That’s all Iraq has ever said when you look at the original sourced quotes coming directly from Iraq and not the deliberately mis-interpreted & re-written middle-man guru versions coming from pumper sites. In fact the only people talking about an “RV” (massively moving the peg in real international terms) are the Western scammers and the numbers they throw around are not just unlikely but literally mathematically impossible. Iraq is saying the exact opposite – their policy is a stable exchange rate vs the $ and they’ve been saying that all along.

Example non-Guru CBI Statements as reported on Iraqi TV / in Iraqi newspapers:-

April 13th 2011 – “The re-denomination project is believed to be a strategic plan that will be passed to the ministerial council and Parliament once complete. Iraqi economists believe the re-denomination of Iraqi Dinar will not have a major influence on the purchasing power of the Iraqi Dinar.” – CBI

April 16, 2011 – “An advisor of the Iraqi Central Bank, Dr. Mohammed Saleh said that the bank adheres to its policy regarding the removal of three zeros from Iraqi dinar traded at present… and that this experience [redenomination] had previously been applied in countries such as Turkey…” – CBI
July 2nd 2011 – “New banknotes will be introduced with dual Kurdish language designs. The Iraqi currency change will not have any effect on the international value of the Iraqi dinar and economy – CBI

Nov 28th 2011 – “Deputy chairman of the CBI Dr Muzher Saleh said the bank is working to issue the new currency in addition to coins in both Arabic and Kurdish. This will include a new 50 Dinar bill with a value of $43 (50,000 current note Dinar).” – CBI

“The change that will take place with the Iraqi currency will change the face value of the dinar and not the real value as measured by the value of Iraqi dinar against the dollar and gold,” – Iraqi Finance Committee

“Mahma Khalil, Member of the Iraqi Parliament and official spokesperson of the Economic Committee stated that the new bill will be printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and would not have a negative impact on the market,” explained MP Khalil. “He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000.” – Iraqi Parliament & Economic Committee
IMF report 2012 : “The CBI [Central Bank of Iraq] will continue to aim at keeping inflation low, predominantly by maintaining a stable exchange rate. The low level and the relative stability of inflation do not suggest any significant over- or under-valuation of the Iraqi dinar.”
“CBI has announced that it intends to implement a long-planned redenomination of the Iraqi dinar by eliminating three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes.” – SIGIR quarterly report, July 30th 2010.

“The step to delete zeros is merely an administrative process, and the currency equation should remain the same. This means that the purchasing power of the new currency should be equal to that of the old currency – Nafee Elias, Iraqi North Bank.

The deletion of zeros will not affect the Iraqi dinar’s purchasing power – Ahmed Faizullah, deputy head of the parliamentary Finance Committee

etc, etc. There’s way too many to print here, but they’re all very consistent about the obvious lop. This is what everyone in Iraq has been saying all along. It’s only the usual Western guru’s who’ve been scribbling out “redenomination” and adding “in RV” to suggest it “really” means a massive “100,000% RV” then hoping no-one will check out the original quotes (and banning anyone who does for ‘negativity’)…

Over on DBB a few days ago, someone re-printed the full details of the planned lopped banknotes that were previously printed in detail in two Iraqi newspapers (Alsabaah & Almada) and broadcast on Alsumaria TV. This is irrefutable evidence of Iraq’s lop:-

Iraq’s planned new redenominated banknotes (new coins are in the comment below it):-
http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2014/01/happy-2014.html?showComment=1388830376615#c4405797506026345958
So in 2014, Iraq will either:-

1. Redenominate / lop 3 zeros and the new rate will be 1.164:1 (but you won’t get any richer from that because you’ll hand in 25,000 Dinar @ 1164:1 and get back 25 New Dinar at 1.164:1), or
2. They won’t do anything and will just carry on no different to the Lebanese Pound (1505:1) or South Korean Won (1070:1) and about two dozen other countries. Even Japan has had a rate of 100:1 for years without issue so Iraq aren’t losing anything by delaying their planned lop.

Either way, the “100,000% RV” is total make-believe and has been from the start. For an actual real-life “RV”, Iraq have about a 10% overhead if they increase Forex reserves, though the truth is they’re still struggling to match up even the official 1164:1 rate now with the lower 1200:1-1250:1 market rate. They’ve spent years trying to close the market (real) vs official (pegged) rate gap, and even at 1164:1, the Dinar is simply not undervalued by any measure. As of today, “market price” is 1220:1 (in link below). That’s what Iraqi’s inside Iraq think it’s worth:-

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

I honestly don’t know if they’ll redenominate as planned this year or delay it again for next year for budgetary / security reasons. But there is no real “RV” though in the ‘get rich quick’ scam way it’s being pumped. Guru figures are not just unlikely – they are a literal mathematical, financial & economic impossibility.
Thanks.
Jack.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:42 pm

. If you want some more information direct from Iraq (not pumper nonsense) from last year’s IMF report (2013 Article IV consultation) they (Iraq + IMF) had a chart of 2014-2018 expected changes on page 11, for predicted CBI reserves as follows : 2013 = $80.1bn / 2014 = $84.9bn / 2015 = $90.5bn / 2016 = $95.5bn / 2017 = $99.3bn / 2018 = $103.7bn.

This is money used to back the Dinar’s value. Typical $ reserve growth is $4bn-$5bn per year. In order to back a completely silly $3.5 guru “RV”, 85tn Dinar x $3.5 would = a money supply of $297.5tn (or $297,500bn), which being almost 4x larger than the size of the whole global economy, with a +$5bn increase in CBI $ reserves per year on a $100bn baseline reserve in 2017, means it would take Iraq almost 59,480 years to save up enough $ reserves (assuming they never created another Dinar from now until 61,494AD)… LOL. That’s how whacked out delusional the whole “RV” scam is. Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... Icon_biggrin

In reality, on page 25 of same document, there’s another chart:-

Growth in Reserve money : 2013 = 7.7% / 2014 = 8.7% / 2015 = 15.7% / 2016 = 10.6% / 2017 = 9.2% / 2018 = 11.0%

Growth in Broad money : 2013 = 13.8% / 2014 = 9.4% / 2015 = 8.8% / 2016 = 10.4% / 2017 = 10.2% / 2013 = 10.4%

As you can see, the amount of money Iraq are adding to CBI reserves is roughly the same % as the amount of new Dinar they print each year (in other words, no real change in exchange rate is planned). Here’s the link:-

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr/2013/cr13217.pdf

It also completely debunks the guru delusion that Iraqi is ‘reducing their money supply’. Of course they aren’t, they’re still increasing it from 8-14% per year (Dec 2012 to Dec 2013 increased from 75.5tn Dinar to 85.2tn Dinar).

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:00 pm

I have to admit he makes a strong case. I'm not sure that I 100% agree with all of his conclusions, but I don't disagree either. Solid article, no BS, very nice.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... 2805820865  Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... 2805820865  Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... 2805820865  Thoughts on Prosperityfund/global reset by a man named Jack... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum