Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Thank You to Okie Oil Man I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A Thank You to Okie Oil Man

4 posters

Go down

A Thank You to Okie Oil Man Empty A Thank You to Okie Oil Man

Post by gldneagle Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 pm

I want to extend my thanks to you Okie Oil Man and the others such as Rich Queen which you seem to work with. I have learned so much since I began this journey. I got in this thanks to my mom. Well she's not my mom from birth but took me under her wing when my mother disowned me back in 1990. I would fight for her just the same as if she gave birth to me. She has seen me through so much. I love her dearly. I got so discouraged at those low life individuals who kept bashing you when I truly feel you where only providing the best information that you had at your disposal. Those people seemed to have no intel or intelligence for that matter. Anyone can bash someone and when they do it generally they are trying to make themselves seem more important. My daddy raised me if ya aint got something nice to say keep your mouth shut! I kept looking for someplace more positive where bashing wasn't allowed. I signed up for other sites but was so glad when something caught my eye that gave me a clue that you had you own site. I enjoy reading what you have to say. I have no connections and am sort of a no body. I am a disabled veteran, I was a student pilot, was a top performing salesman, on over the road trucker (coast to coast long haul). And in fact the last job I drove an armored tractor trailer. I have been unable to work due to my health and an injury I received due to negligence at a VA Hospital out of state. I have been all over this great nation and through Oklahoma many times. I would love to meet you all but I know that will probably never have the privilege to meet you all. But please allow this word of thanks and encouragement to uplift yall each day and know that (and I know I'm not alone) look forward to the Okie communiques. I for one am and mom too as well as many others are real fans of you and the hard work and help you try to provide us all. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! bigsmile bigsmile

gldneagle

Back to top Go down

A Thank You to Okie Oil Man Empty Re: A Thank You to Okie Oil Man

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

gldneagle,

What a beautiful thank you message for Okie. I think he will like it very much. God bless you and all with health and a wonderful RV!

gldneagle wrote:I want to extend my thanks to you Okie Oil Man and the others such as Rich Queen which you seem to work with. I have learned so much since I began this journey. I got in this thanks to my mom. Well she's not my mom from birth but took me under her wing when my mother disowned me back in 1990. I would fight for her just the same as if she gave birth to me. She has seen me through so much. I love her dearly. I got so discouraged at those low life individuals who kept bashing you when I truly feel you where only providing the best information that you had at your disposal. Those people seemed to have no intel or intelligence for that matter. Anyone can bash someone and when they do it generally they are trying to make themselves seem more important. My daddy raised me if ya aint got something nice to say keep your mouth shut! I kept looking for someplace more positive where bashing wasn't allowed. I signed up for other sites but was so glad when something caught my eye that gave me a clue that you had you own site. I enjoy reading what you have to say. I have no connections and am sort of a no body. I am a disabled veteran, I was a student pilot, was a top performing salesman, on over the road trucker (coast to coast long haul). And in fact the last job I drove an armored tractor trailer. I have been unable to work due to my health and an injury I received due to negligence at a VA Hospital out of state. I have been all over this great nation and through Oklahoma many times. I would love to meet you all but I know that will probably never have the privilege to meet you all. But please allow this word of thanks and encouragement to uplift yall each day and know that (and I know I'm not alone) look forward to the Okie communiques. I for one am and mom too as well as many others are real fans of you and the hard work and help you try to provide us all. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! bigsmile bigsmile

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Bump.
This is a beautiful message for Okie. I hope he sees it!
We should all be grateful for Okie's and Rich Queens FREE work for us!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 pm

AMEN to all that.

We truly appreciate you OKIE and RICH QUEEN!

And thanks for getting involved in the forums with us Rich Queen, you are a genuine person just by that gesture.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

❤ thanks okie

youve been constistent , :cyclops: in my eyes

and very hopeful and honest :king:

thanks from southern cal ☀

you have to come to OLD Palm Springs , :farao: the tram there :shock: and BIG bear mtns, :geek: come to southern cal and then Los Angeles and where Ali 8) is (Dinar trade) the beach is in catagory all by itself ☀

thanks Godsfool :flower:

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum