Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others

Go down

God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others Empty God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others

Post by Horizon Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:43 am

God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others
by Joyce Meyer - posted December 27, 2013

If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.
—Matthew 6:14–15 NLT
Why is it so hard to completely ignore offenses? Even when we do overlook offenses, we want to mention the fact that we overlooked them so the people who offend us do not think they can treat us improperly and get away with it—it is a type of self-protection. But God wants us to trust Him to protect us as well as to heal us from every hurt and emotional wound, every day.
I wonder how weary we would be at the end of each day if God mentioned every tiny thing we did wrong. He does deal with us, but I am quite sure He also overlooks a lot of things. If people are corrected too much, it can discourage them and break their spirits. We should form a habit of dealing only with what God Himself prompts us to address, not just everything we feel like confronting or every little thing that bothers us.
I am the type of person who is not inclined to let anybody get away with anything. I don’t like feeling someone is taking advantage of me, partially because I was abused in my childhood and partially because I am human, and none of us embrace disrespect. In the past, I was quick to tell everyone his or her faults, but I have learned that is not pleasing to God. Just as we want others to give us mercy, we must give it to them. We reap what we sow—nothing more or less. God may even withhold His mercy from us if we are unwilling to give mercy to others.
Jesus said He gives us power even to “trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]” (Luke 10:19). He promised that nothing will harm us in any way. If we have power over the enemy, surely we can overlook the offenses of others.
Trust in Him: Are you able to overlook offenses—painful or simply obnoxious ones—completely? God has given you the ability to forgive and show mercy to everyone who offends you, and He wants you to trust Him to heal you from every hurt, every day.

God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...God Wants You to Show Mercy to Others 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum