Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony?

4 posters

Go down

Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? Empty Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony?

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:33 pm

POSTED ON BAGHDAD INVEST

Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony?
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? 70aa3276-8c4b-4d71-84f6-0e938954c80f_tnt_dynamite_blast_02

An email we received in response to this article can be seen below:
Why is it that your website is the only website I see out there trying to destroy TNT Tony??? Regardless of what he’s done in his past, you have no right to ruin this man. I’m sure he’s not the only Guru out there with a lawsuit hanging over their head. (It’s the American way and comes with the territory.) At least he’s trying to give people important information. I’ve truly been blessed and have learned a lot from him. What if TNT Tony is right in what he’s reporting? Shame on you!!! Your website is just as guilt in putting false information out there! Are you being sued? Not yet! Remember whatever you measure out will be measured back to you. You will definitely reap what you sow!!! The best thing you can do is report the truth and stop BASHING TNT Tony or anyone else who don’t agree with you!! It makes you look bad. To me, it shows that you’re jealous of him and wish you could win over listeners. (He does have a large following.) In closing, you’ve lost your credibility with many Dinarians. Regards L

As you can see this is our written response:

Go to Google and search for tony renfrow 14 daily plus scam.
This was his company which scammed millions and you will read hundreds of people defending him like they do with the dinar to then chasing after him once realizing they were scammed.

Up to you what you believe but an MLM scammer does not get involved with conference calls etc for the dinar for the right reasons.

We all want him to be right but economists would measure this opportunity as 1% likelihood of ever happening whereas Tony measures it as 100%. Who are you going to listen to? Well tony of course because he is telling you what you want to hear.

Who should you listen to? An economist trained in finance or a proven scam merchant……wake up and open your eyes to what is really happening here, please for your own sake…

Upon reflection it actually made a lot of sense to share it with you, after all many will be surprised at our actions to go after Anthony Renfrow aka TNT Tony.
If you read the 126 pages of comments you will see that he had many defenders in the beginning but that soon turned when they realized what was happening. This is an exact replica of what is happening with TNT Tony today, the following is turning and TNT is fighting vigorously to keep his position.

If you want to look at this man’s history, please do so:
14 Daily Plus – 14dailyplus.com, 14% Daily – E-Gold: 60 pages of discussion
or
14 Daily Plus – 14dailyplus.com: 66 pages of discussion

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? Empty Re: Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony?

Post by catman Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:02 pm

I see the questioner has made it a lawsuit (anyone can get hit with those) instead of saying he has been charged criminally.  At least he has for the latest court case.  Not a lawsuit, a crime, big difference.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? Empty Re: Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony?

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:28 pm

He obviously didn't read any of the information in regards to the court case.  I think the guy thinks it is about dinar based on this statement I’m sure he’s not the only Guru out there with a lawsuit hanging over their head. (It’s the American way and comes with the territory.)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:07 am

catman wrote:I see the questioner has made it a lawsuit (anyone can get hit with those) instead of saying he has been charged criminally.  At least he has for the latest court case.  Not a lawsuit, a crime, big difference.
i forget the dollar amount but FBI wont touch any case where online scams get less than 200 mill or something like that so just because there's no criminal charges doesn't mean much. yeah anyone can put forward a lawsuit but in my experience most people know tony is at best a clown at worst a scammer so not really shocking

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:29 am

Do you notice today that recaps is not posting any of Tony's CC or in fact I am missing something...????

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:30 am

Yes, i noticed that also. The TNT forum is still getting some mileage, but no actual TONY was posted.  That was different.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Maybe he was tied up with his lawyers or his bail bondsman all day ...
Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? Image010

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? 2805820865  Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? 2805820865  Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? 2805820865  Why is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum