Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion.

+4
Kevind53
RoyBoy
Daox13
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. Empty Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion.

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 am

Muslim Staff At UK Grocery Allowed To Refuse The Sale Of Alcohol, Pork
Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. Safe_image.php?d=AQCVViidVb5xclVe&w=398&h=208&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs10.postimg.org%2Fcy1su2qh5%2Fchamp

By Sarah Fruchtnicht, Sun, December 22, 2013

A shopper trying to buy a bottle of champagne from a Muslim clerk at the grocery store Marks & Spencer was told to go to another register because it’s against her religion.
M&S recently changed its policy to allow Muslim staff to refuse the sale of alcohol and pork to customers, if they do not wish to handle the items.

At one store last week, a Muslim clerk had customers wait until another register could be opened.
Religious guidelines for big food retailers have become a hot topic since retailer Sainsbury issued official guidelines stating there is no reason why staff can’t handle the goods if they are not being asked to imbibe them.

“I had one bottle of champagne, and the lady, who was wearing a headscarf, was very apologetic but said she could not serve me,” an M&S customer told The Mirror.

"She told me to wait until another member of staff was available,” she said of the M&S worker. “I was taken aback. I was a bit surprised. I’ve never come across that before.”

“We recognize that some of our employees practice religions that restrict the food or drink they can handle, or that mean they cannot work at certain times,” said a spokesman for the store. “M&S promotes an environment free from discrimination and so, where specific requests are made, we will always make reasonable adjustments to accommodate them, whilst ensuring high levels of customer service.”

A 2005 report from the Muslim Council for Britain advised Muslim employees to speak with managers if they feel uncomfortable handing certain items.

“If you feel that you cannot handle pork as a Muslim, then you should discuss this with your manager,” the report said. “A policy that all staff must work in the meat section of the supermarket may amount to indirect discrimination since it disadvantages Muslims. Your employer should try and accommodate your request where possible.”

Sources: The Mirror, The Telegraph
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. Empty Re: Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion.

Post by Daox13 Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:40 am

yeah good luck with allowing that... This will be a short term thing and it will not be allowed to happen in the future..

If you continue to allow that then I'm going to sit at a register and deny customers services, because it is against my beliefs to "serve" another....

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. Empty Re: Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion.

Post by RoyBoy Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:56 pm

mmmmmmmmmm????? They sell booze all day long in Malaysia, mostly all Muss check outs and I would say the country is 70%-Muss - 30% Christian , some food stores even handle a little bit of pork raw meats there. Last year twice in London 2 different trips and once in Holland so many Muss check outs and not once ever seen them not want to handle my needs , be-leave me I bought raw pork meats and just a little bit of booze to wet my dry spell lol. Yes , they don't like the pork products but they sell them all day long and they ring them through with no problem. Now , I know of no Muss eating pork, but I do know a-lot of Muss that do drink!!!! I have shared many beers and mixed drinks with them, I even have a lighter from a club over there, yes they go clubbing over there, Asian ---middle east--Europe of the Muss. faith .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:23 pm

It was Muslim heritage that created beer... Egypt wasn't it?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Ponee, I can't answer that , what really surprised me was when I was told Christianity was older than Islam, and what most American's don't know is we as a nation thinking all Muss. are radical would be the world comparing all Christians to the KKK... Just like the article says above there are some that take there faith one step further, ok not hurting any one but for the poor ass that want's to get home and open up some bubbly or get lucky lol Egypt??? May-be fermented camels milk also. lol But I do remember a story where they found hops in one of the pyramids many years ago
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Royboy is correct, Islam dates from the time of Mohamed, roughly 620 AD. If memory serves me correctly Ponee is also correct in that the as far as we know, beer was first brewed in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia about 7000 years ago. There are both written records and physical evidence of this.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. 2805820865  Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. 2805820865  Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. 2805820865  Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Ponee wrote:It was Muslim heritage that created beer... Egypt wasn't it?

Chemical tests of ancient pottery jars reveal that beer was produced about 7,000 years ago in what is today Iran, and was one of the first-known biological engineering tasks where the biological process of fermentation is used in a process.

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:58 pm

The religion was not around when beer was first produced.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:54 am

But an American was court ordered to make a wedding Cake for a homosexual wedding.  It did not matter to the court it was against his religion

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:45 am

penny3159 wrote:But an American was court ordered to make a wedding Cake for a homosexual wedding.  It did not matter to the court it was against his religion

Hmm, what ya bet no one at the reception ate that cake!

Muslim clerk refuses to sell customer champagne because it goes against her religion. 2350219667

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Post by penny3159 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm

NOPE BECAUSE HE SAID HE WOULD GO TO JAIL BEFORE HE WOULD BREAK GOD'S LAW
MOST MAY CLAIM THEIR LOVE FOR GOD, BUT NOT MANY WILL STAND UP FOR HIS LAW

As for me I support this man 100%. I would not make the cake either. 
reason #1 GODS LAW...

reason #2 The couple could not respect the fact that it was against his religion and took him to court to force him to do anyway. No matter what he does now, he is screwed. If he doesn't make the cake (which he isn't going to) HE GOES TO JAIL.
and if he did make the cake they will take him back to court claiming he made a crappy cake.
Why do I feel they will take him back to court?
The man was not hateful toward them, he was kind when he told them that his beliefs would not allow him to make a cake that would honor their union. The right thing would have been was for them to find a baker that would have made them a cake that was done either out of respect for their union, or just a good cake because the baker didn't care who used his or her cake for such a union.
Pretty soon people will be forced to make a wedding cake for the union of a child to an adult.
Yes they are preparing such a law. Oh ya they are all so making it legal for a human to have sex with an animal. Yep the times are a changing. God said what was RIGHT would be wrong and what was wrong would be right in the last days.

penny3159

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum