Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Just "Hang Tight" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Just "Hang Tight"

2 posters

Go down

Just "Hang Tight" Empty Just "Hang Tight"

Post by al be Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:59 am

While the DR world waits for another barrage from the goonroos,  they keep 'em stirred up with this nonsense about the invisible enemy - 'The Elite'.

Stage2Omega:

2 QUESTIONS FOR SUNDAY.....................

1. HOW CAN CLOSE TO 40,000 ELITE, FRIENDS, & FAMILY EXCHANGE, DOUBLE DIP, & TRIPLE DIP AND THE SYSTEM WORKED 100% TO PERFECTION AT USA BANKS YET THE SYSTEM IS NOT READY FOR PUBLIC RELEASE?

2.WAS EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303 PUT IN PLACE FOR THE ELITE OR ALL WHO HOLD THE CURRENCY?
Read More Link on Right

(Parody or Speculation ....not facts, for those of you who tell us you can't tell the difference)

SHHHHHHHHH (MESSAGE FROM THE PTB)

HELLO IQD LAND:

WE KNOW YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WATCHING OUR EVERY MOVE, AND KNOW WE HAVE EXCHANGES.

HANG TIGHT AND LET US CLEAN THIS MESS UP, AS YOU ALL WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A HIGHER RATE IF YOU CAN KEEP QUIET.

KEEP IN MIND WE KNOW YOU REALIZE WE HAVE DOUBLE DIPPED AND EVEN QUADRUPLE DIPPED.

OUR PLAN WOULD HAVE WORKED FINE HAD C.L. NOT PULLED THE RUG FROM UNDER OUR PLAN AND RELEASED THE RATE TO OTHER COUNTRIES.

WE ARE NOT AS EVIL AS YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE, BUT WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE OUR GENERATIONAL WEALTH SYSTEM IS HIGHEST PRIORITY. AND WE DO MAKE SURE TO HELP POOR AND LESS FORTUNATE ANNUALLY FOR TAX PURPOSES.

AS MUCH AS WE DO NOT WANT TO EMPOWER MANY OF YOU AND MAKE YOU WEALTHY THE CLAWBACK CLAUSE HAS COME BACK TO BITE US AND WE DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO GIVE THE MONEY BACK.

MANY OF US ARE ALREADY FACING HIGH CRIMES CHARGES SUCH AS UNLAWFUL USE OF POWER AND TRUST.

WE MAY RELEASE THIS TO YOU SOON SO WE CAN BURY THIS AND AVOID PUBLICITY & EXPOSURE.

WE DO NOT LIKE MEDIA ATTENTION WHEN WE ARE CAUGHT WITH HANDS IN THE COOKIE JAR.

SO HANG TIGHT, YOU HAVE US CORNERED THIS TIME, BUT WE HAVE MORE TRICKS & TRAPS IN OUR MAGIC BAG ONCE YOU COMPLETE YOUR EXCHANGE

SINCERELY & DISHONESTLY

THE P.T.B.

~selah

al be

Back to top Go down

Just "Hang Tight" Empty Re: Just "Hang Tight"

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:17 am

Pitiful effort to cover up their tracks ( the gooroos who painted themselves into a corner ) .
Same with the post " what if " Probably written by Tony himself ,

Pitiful attempt to redeem themselves .
Face it , you have been wrong not just now but for months ! Years ! Jokie has been wrong for 10 years !!!
I mean my god ( wrong fir 10 years !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:34 am

That WHAT IF post is the second one of its kind in 2 weeks.  My answer to this one is the same as my first one...

I am totally infuriated with the ego and self importance of Exogen and all the other gurus. This is a prime example of how they view themselves. They really think that they offer a service for a world event that is not even in their realm of comprehension. What makes them think their information is relevant?

You say we would have NO INFORMATION AT ALL??? How relevant is your information???? It isn't. What good has one word of what any of you has typed in your chat rooms, spouted on your conference calls every done for anyone?

The dinarians wouldn't be left out--with nothing. They have nothing now with the information except empty claims. The only ones who would have less would be Dinar Recaps and Dinar Guru who's main life veins are the Gurus and all the hype.

This is the reality of Gurus -

What would dinarians do?

They would put the money aside. They wold regain control of their lives and take responsibily for their finances. They could MOVE FORWARD with LIFE as they for the Dinar situation to play out the way it is going to. It is difficult for many to do that because the are always being told it isn't necessary, that their BLESSING just happened, or is going to happen tonight or tomorrow.

They are always waiting for the final ok to cash in, after the whales, once they get the 800 numbers, once it works it way through the system, etc etc etc. Always told that it it is any moment. If it is any moment, then why should they carry on with life status quo?

The gurus are not relevant to this investment. They are not making the RV happen. They have no influence of input to the value and timing. They are jst keeping everyone on the edge of their seats.
It is like a football game. Watching the game does not change the end result of who wins it or loses it. The same is with the RV. Following the gurus every day is not going to cahgne when and how this is finally going to end.

It is also like your retirement fund. When you put the money into your retirement account, do you check it EVER HOUR to see if you have retired yet? Do you have a conference call with gurus to find out if it is time to take it out and how much you will have? No, you deposit it and you go on living life and wait for its time of usability. Same with the dinar.

The gurus are doing no one any postivie service proclaiming to know what is going on and always telling peole it RVed and we are waiting for it to show or be our turn.

You are giving too much power and status to mere individuals who have nothing to offer but false hopes day after day. They took what is along shot and made it seem like a sure thing ... that it is going to HAPPEN any minute now because of this and that. They have deceived. they have built up trust and hope for their own means.

So you ask WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF ALL GURUS DISAPPEARED?

They would keep the belief as they store their dinar, check the cbi once a day and move on and live again.

That my friends, is what WE WOULD DO !

Have a magical day everyone ! For this day can not be repeated. Today is the only one of its kind. It will be replaced by tomorrow and you won't be able to go back and change it. Make it happy, make it count. Bless others and you will be blessed.

See you on the flip side ..... life beyond GURUS

~ PONEE ~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by al be Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:44 am

Excellent commentary Ponee.

~selah

al be