Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position

5 posters

Go down

Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position Empty Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Do any of the gurus ever think about the effect their BS has on people?  Seen this post on Tony's forum earlier today.  Terribly sad.  This woman needs prayer.  http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t56005526/for-oncei-didnt-have-an-answer/?page=1&sort=oldestFirst

Thank you for your solid replies to this posting. Finally, there seems to be some reasonable consensus that this activity with dinar may not ever happen. I believed; I hoped; I dreamed; I believed. My husband only lives for that RV moment. He has everything in place and is subscribing to all areas in which to invest this dream. We are tanked out...no money. My husband will still be dreaming about the great RV and all the money he will soon have on hand. Afterall, today is THE day!! Did I say dream? Yes, to help my daughters and grandchildren. To help homeless, veterans, poor school children, etc. But, by the time we lose our home as a part of the dream of living the American dream, I will be gone. Too tired from all this BS, and not having chance to get ahead, while sinking money into reserves. I do NOT want to hear from nerdpig about being negative. This life sucks and we were just trying to get a piece of the pie. We deserve it as much as anyone! But, before we lose our home, I will take a big out, because this life will not be worth anything, since money is what makes the world go around and determines your true worth. I hope that some day, the dinar WILL RV and my husband will achieve this American dream of being rich, but, alas, it will be without me.

Mrs. Talisman

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position Empty Re: Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Ssmith - thank you for bringing this to our attention. My heart is breaking for her and the many like her. Her story is the same as thousands out there, and I am no exception, who truly believed that the dinar was going to make this a better life. Not just for ourselves but for those that we wanted to share it with.

Sadly,as I said in another post, the gurus have taken this to a place where so many are hurt emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I hope that someone close to her, whether it be on the TNT forum or someone she knows personally, will reach out to her and prevent what it is she is intimating she is planning on doing. She and all who are of this heavy heart and in the desperate times, will be in my prayers.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position Empty Re: Please Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Mrs. Talisman Update:

Would appreciate help from TNT "Family"......

Is there anyone in the Mesa/ Tempe AZ TNT Family who has a room available for my husband and myself? During this ride, we have lost our home, car, and savings, but still have our dignity.

We have been living in a transient hotel, but come Wednesday, we will be out on the street, if we cannot receive any assistance. I just do not see myself living in the library during day and some shady area at night. We are non- smokers. I do not drink, but hubby does enjoy the occasional ginger ale and whiskey. We are both very well educated, organized, trustworthy, honest, and reliable. I love to cook (Southern) and clean.

With my meager Social Security, I am able to contribute a paltry amount to your pocketbook. We just need help until this RV does happen...which I pray every day happens soon.

Please PM me if you have any ideas beyond telling us to piss off, like blood family has done....Sincerely, Mrs.TalismanPlease Pray for Mrs. Talisman and others in her position Cry

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Very sad, indeed.  Tony must be so proud of himself.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 pm

So proud, her post has been deleted.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:17 pm

At the risk of appearing insensitive, and I am far from that as my entire reason for being involved in this mess is for people such as those, I want to point out these people ultimately brought this on themselves and Tony does not share all the guilt. These gurus would not exist if people would just stop and think and not act irresponsibly, losing one's home and all their belongings by continuing to fall for non-stop lies all the while ignoring the warnings is indeed acting horribly irresponsible. Still I too feel sorry for these folks and I hope they got things worked out for the best and I hope too that in the end Tony and the other gurus suffer a worse fate than their victims!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:52 pm

It is a sad shame, that this happens to nice, honest people, but on the other hand, it was their gullibility that got them where they are, and should have had the foresight to know better than to spend money they didn't really have, or afford, on the basis of what ANY guru promised them, and the gurus, in my opinion, are worse than the poor folks that got tangled up in this web of lies and deceit, and I DO hope, the gurus pay for everything they have done, and said, and THEN some- It must be nice to make money off somebody's misfortunes, and lying to people as the continue on, and also, {and, yes, I am livid}, that life for those no good shysters, ends up ending somehow, IF that is any consolation for the losers in this mess-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:11 am

Mrs Talisman posted a while back in the TNT Forum.  She's gotten out of her funk and is back to worshiping her leader, Tony.  Sick and Sad!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Well educated? mmmm
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum