Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What I have learned in Dinar lala land :)

4 posters

Go down

What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) Empty What I have learned in Dinar lala land :)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello,

I have been in this investment for three years and I have read, learned, heard, paid for the information to get educated about the dinar and RV. I don’t consider the money spent as a loss as I learned so much J   I think I have gotten a grip about the dinar and the rv J, yet there are much more to learn as the time I think “this is it” there is another twist and turn to the story or the news.  Here is what I have learned so far J

1.       Iraqi Dinar is a currency of a country that is rich in natural resources and has been undervalued and hopefully it will be restored to its original rate if not at least it will have some value that will make us happy.

2.       Iraq doesn’t need to revalue its currency as the way it is now the rate will be just fine.

3.      Iraq need to have its currency tradeable internationally in order to play a role in the world trade and also to be in free market.  With all its natural resources, it is just a wise business decision to be a player in the world trade.

4.      I don’t believe in high rate.. I think it will rv between 5 cents to a dollar and hopeful that I am wrong.

5.      I don’t believe there is a street rate and contract rate.. I believe it’s one rate and that rate is whatever Iraq states on the day of the RV.

6.      What is NDA..? I thought this is a currency exchange and why do I need to sign NDA? This is not a business deal

7.      I don’t believe there will be different rates if you say IQD or IQN.  I think IQN is guru’s invent. 

8.      I don’t believe there won’t be any tax consequences if you use the word “currency exchange”.  Let’s call a duck, a duck.

9.      I believe we will be paying taxes.  Prepare for worse which is ordinary income that can go as high as 39.6% plus obamacare of 3.8% plus state tax.  Lucky you  who lives in the states with no state tax otherwise it will be capital gain 20% plus obamacare plus state tax wherever applicable.

10.  The dinar can be treated as investment i.e. stocks.  If you hold more than a year, you pay capital gain 15% and if you make more than 250K+, you pay 20%.

11.  We are closer than ever these past few months than when I first started 3 years ago.

12.  Am I going to get rich overnight with dinar..? I am hoping as I bought into the dream that the dinar would revalue at 3 dollars per dinar three years ago and I am still here holding my dinar LOL

13.  I am getting disgusted hearing the gurus calling the rv everyday and playing with people’s emotions day in and day out. 

14.  I believe a lot of people invested in the dinar are educated people with some common sense that can filter what’s right and wrong.  The other bunch of people are followers that would buy and hold on to every word gurus speak.  It’s time for people to wake up and smell the coffee of reality.

15.  Money is universal thing. Even the dumbest person knows money J Iraqi people know how to count their money even the ones in the remote areas

16.   If Maliki wants to be elected for third term, he can use the RV to win people’s votes and he should do it beginning of 2014 to win the election.  Will he do it..? only he knows.  He has thought about this for his gain many many times and hashing it, rehashing it many times too.

17.   Will it RV soon..? I hope so for the sake of many people in dire need of the rv.  Yet again, you can’t depend on the rv and postpone your life.  Get up and do something productive and soon your mind will be off the dinar crazy world.

Last edited by Nadita on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) Empty Re: What I have learned in Dinar lala land :)

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:09 pm

WOW!! Well !!  You sure do know how to make an entrance !! THANKS FOR THE GREAT POST!  I think you just expressed what hundreds are finally coming to realize !  Keep up the good work !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) Empty Re: What I have learned in Dinar lala land :)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:21 pm

Ponee,

It's your word Smile not mine Smile

Thank you so much for the site and the freedom of speech Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:29 pm

COOL POST NADITA !!!
AND IN THIS SITE , YOU DON'T GET BANNED OR THROWN INTO AN ISOLATION CELL BECAUSE YOU DON'T GO WITH THE FLOW !!

I'd add one important thing you may have left out and that is the constant mention of religious overtones with the Gurus calls in order for everything to seem "legitimate".  It's a disturbing, dark side of the much phoniness that gets spewed upon everyone, playing with their spiritual emotions. 

You've made a splash entrance, keep it up , kiddo !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:36 pm

florida guy wrote:COOL POST NADITA !!!
AND IN THIS SITE , YOU DON'T GET BANNED OR THROWN INTO AN ISOLATION CELL BECAUSE YOU DON'T GO WITH THE FLOW !!

I'd add one important thing you may have left out and that is the constant mention of religious overtones with the Gurus calls in order for everything to seem "legitimate".  It's a disturbing, dark side of the much phoniness that gets spewed upon everyone, playing with their spiritual emotions. 

You've made a splash entrance, keep it up , kiddo !!
Florida,

hmm.... isolation cell..? where do I hear it...? LOL

I hear you on the religious overtones from the gurus.. and don't get me started on this one Smile  what part of "DO NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN" they don't understand?  we can not eliminate people that will use God's name for their benefit either in politics which they can't do much with it. How about in the business...?? I run a football field from a person who will say they are christian to do business with.  My experience has been better dealing business with non christian.  I would say I am ashsmed to say I am a christian for what the others have done to put black marks on christianity.  We don't need others to give bad names to christians.. because some of us have done a wonderful job doing so.  Let is be not only in words that we say what we say but better in actions as actions speak louder than words Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:38 pm

2. Iraq doesn’t need to revalue its currency as the way it is now the rate will be just fine.

I am not so sure about #2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Ponee wrote:2. Iraq doesn’t need to revalue its currency as the way it is now the rate will be just fine.

Why not..? they can keep the rate the way it is and goes internatiionally because their exchange rate as it is now is not the lowest in the world.  Because they are under sanction and the dinar is only traded in country and have the rate at 1166 per US Dollar, doesn't mean they have to increase the rate to be traded internationally. After it is traded internationally, at their discretion, they can free float to whatever rate they want.  What I see here is that even though Iraq is rich in natural resources and they can afford an RV but how much is the new rate will be something to weigh and ponder for them.  With a lot of people holding the dinar in the world, no matter how much reserve and how rich their country is, the higher rate will make them work for free to just pay us all.  They are shrewd businessmen running the country and why we haven't seen the rv is because they can't decide how big of their pie they want to give away Smile  my two cents only - I might be wrong Smile  It is better for us if they increase the rate Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Very Happy Nadita ; that's so funny you say about not wanting to deal with "your kind", I grew up in Chicago with lot's of Jewish friends and I loved them all. I remarked a few weeks ago to one of them that dealing with Jews (i'm in sales) is a pain in the *** , of course I was just having sarcastic talk with him and he told me that he works almost exclusively in non jewish communities in Chicago (he's in sales too). I was ROFLMAO.    I hear the same with every ethnic group, religious group, culture, etc. It's hilarious !!

Truth is there's good & bad apples in all sectors of society !!

Did I just get Archie Bunker's attention with this post here ???

Is that Archie Rolling on the floor laughing his butt off ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:58 pm

FG,

You are right Smile  I guess we say it everytime lol  I agree there is always some bad apples in the bunch.  

Archie Bunker...? I think you can do better than that Smile

By the way, I love Chicago.. good food and yes Chicago hotdog lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Nadita wrote:
Ponee wrote:2. Iraq doesn’t need to revalue its currency as the way it is now the rate will be just fine.

Why not..? they can keep the rate the way it is and goes internatiionally because their exchange rate as it is now is not the lowest in the world.  Because they are under sanction and the dinar is only traded in country and have the rate at 1166 per US Dollar, doesn't mean they have to increase the rate to be traded internationally. After it is traded internationally, at their discretion, they can free float to whatever rate they want.  What I see here is that even though Iraq is rich in natural resources and they can afford an RV but how much is the new rate will be something to weigh and ponder for them.  With a lot of people holding the dinar in the world, no matter how much reserve and how rich their country is, the higher rate will make them work for free to just pay us all.  They are shrewd businessmen running the country and why we haven't seen the rv is because they can't decide how big of their pie they want to give away Smile  my two cents only - I might be wrong Smile  It is better for us if they increase the rate Wink

As good business people, when you have a low rate that is good if you are only exporting. If most of what you are doing is importing, then it is better to have a hire rate.  And since Iraq primarily only exporst (oil), which is traded in petro dollars it would benefit them immensley to have a hire rate s the good they need to import to build their economy are cheaper. And THAT is what comes out of their budget.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 pm

That is true.. as the way it is, they have been able to float their boat.  I don;t think they will keep the rate as it is now Smile but also they are under no obligation to increase the rate any sooner otherwise they would have done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Hello & Welcome Natida -- It is a good thing to broaden our horizons -  increase our experiences -  to be open to possibilities - to deepen  our understanding -  grow in wisdom & enlarge our capacity to love -

You have learned much in the 3 years - Thank you for sharing that with us -  I hope this new venue will contribute to all of the above in a positive way - 

There are strong minds and kind hearts here - I hope you enjoy  the forum  - There is much to explore here for a curious mind

Be well - Be Safe - Be happy  - But Most of All --  Be Kind

((HUGS))  UNEEK     meditate

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:20 pm

I have to pretty much agree with Nadia about number 2. Would a higher rate be a benefit to Iraq? Yes, I think so. Do they have to change it? No, there is no requirement. I believe they will, but only when the time is right in their judgment and it is their best interests to do so.

I also cautiously agree that they have an abundance of natural resources. They have a lot, but I am cautious because there have been so many claims, for example large deposits of gold, that I have been able to verify.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865  What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865  What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865  What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:56 pm

UNEEK wrote:Hello & Welcome Natida -- It is a good thing to broaden our horizons -  increase our experiences -  to be open to possibilities - to deepen  our understanding -  grow in wisdom & enlarge our capacity to love -

You have learned much in the 3 years - Thank you for sharing that with us -  I hope this new venue will contribute to all of the above in a positive way - 

There are strong minds and kind hearts here - I hope you enjoy  the forum  - There is much to explore here for a curious mind

Be well - Be Safe - Be happy  - But Most of All --  Be Kind

((HUGS))  UNEEK     meditate
Uneek,

Good to see you here Smile  Yes I have learned so much and hoping to get the diploma soon lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:58 am

Kevind53 wrote:I have to pretty much agree with Nadia about number 2. Would a higher rate be a benefit to Iraq? Yes, I think so. Do they have to change it? No, there is no requirement. I believe they will, but only when the time is right in their judgment and it is their best interests to do so.

I also cautiously agree that they have an abundance of natural resources. They have a lot, but I am cautious because there have been so many claims, for example large deposits of gold, that I have been able to verify.

I read an article recently that Iraq has huge newly discovered Phosphorous deposits as well and that is going to be up there with oil in terms of the money it brings in.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Yes, they do have some sizable phosphorus deposits along with proven commercial quantities of sulfur, gypsum, lime, salt, silica (duh!) and possibly bauxite, iron, copper, lead as well as other metallic minerals, although those reserves are far from proven thus far. However some guru types have claimed they also have sizable deposits of other materials such as gold, silver and diamonds and it is those claims that I question. To date, I have found no evidence to indicate even the potential of deposits of any of them in commercial quantities.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865  What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865  What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865  What I have learned in Dinar lala land :) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Yes, phosphorus may be on par with oil someday, but that is not likely to take place for a long time, with production projected to approach peak sometime in the 40's with today's practices and technology. This estimate does not include recent unproven deposits such as those in Iraq that would more than double the reserves if proven. I do not see it's value going much higher than the $50-70/T range it has historically been running at.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum