Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I’m not surprised there have been delays... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I’m not surprised there have been delays...

+3
livingintheloop69
Kevind53
HezekiaH
7 posters

Go down

I’m not surprised there have been delays... Empty I’m not surprised there have been delays...

Post by HezekiaH Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:44 am

A friend of mine writes his thoughts for us ...

Dinar Friends and Colleagues,

I will begin by reminding you that I have never varied in my opinion that the RV will eventually happen … and I’ll admit, I thought it would have happened well before now.  That being said, I think I have come to a point of view that will help get a handle on the magnitude of what is happening all around us in these exciting times.

Like all of us, I watch the Dinar news and hope each day will bring the real news we yearn to hear instead of more of the same; ... and like almost all of us, I don’t have any inside information – none at all.  All I can do is join the dots that are indicated from the many tidbits of information and knowledge I have gathered over a period of almost 20 years … in fact, ever since I first started wondering about the nature of money in the early 1990s as part of an academic research project.

The Latest News

Recently, we have all learned that the RV/GCR is even closer at hand – and that some privileged people have already been paid out at astronomical rates.  Also recently a dinar friend of mine who has a friend who knows somebody who knows about the RV/GCR confided to me that all but six of the countries in the world have agreed to the Global Currency Reset (GCR) and it, along with the RV could happen any time soon.  “Any time soon” is old news; the “all but six countries” bit was new and set me to thinking and reflecting.

Observation

Before I get into my reflection, I will make an observation.  The global financial industry has become at least one, if not several giant interlocking ponsi schemes … i.e., giant pyramids of fiat based debt which mathematically must eventually fail.  This design tendency towards failure has been “managed” in the past by relatively local (and sometimes not very local) recessions and depressions which have the net effect of downloading debt (to consumers and taxepayers) and uploading assets, especially cash-flow assets.  But with the beginning of the global internet 20 years ago, and the subsequent increasing capacity for real-time virtual banking, the system got out of control.  The result was and is a global crisis in the financial community which easily transfers to locally painful effects. 

My observation is the challenge that is being faced by the international financial community is how to pull off a soft landing for a system that was designed to crash,  is teetering very close to the end of it’s possible flight path … and running out of fuel! To make the situation even more challenging, the nature of the global financial system allows virtually everyone who is involved in “operating” it to conclude that the “problem/crisis” is on someone else’s desk.   I’m not saying the system was intentionally designed to crash and, in fact, I don’t think it was.  I can accept that it was a progressive evolution over a period of several hundred years.  But that’s another story and it doesn’t change the financial facts of where we are right now as a global community.

Reflection

My friend didn’t know what the six countries are, nor whether six was the right number, but I can guess: UK, US, Iraq, Vietnam, Russia and China. 

UK and US will be slow to reach final agreement because the Bank of England (which is private) and the financial district in London (which is private) have for several hundred years, along with the US Federal Reserve (which is private) for the last one hundred years, been the situs of international financial controls.  The Bank of International Settlements in Switzerland, the IMF and the World Bank are all heavily influenced, if not controlled by, London and New York.  The UK and the US Governments are beholden to their bankers and would not “agree” to something as sensitive as currency revaluation without the concurrence of their bankers.  (Note: “London” and “New York” includes by association most of Western Europe, including the EU.)

Iraq and Viet Nam will both be slow to reach final agreement because both have vested interests in their revaluations that are opposite to the interests of most other countries.  Their currency valuations have been artificially depressed by the international community for a long time.  It has been known for years that their currencies will be “allowed”, perhaps even “required” by the global community to rise when the time and circumstances are “right”.  Therefore many countries and banks have “stocked up” (like us, but in much bigger numbers) on these two currencies in their currency reserves. Accordingly, Iraq and Viet Nam would prefer a lower rather than a higher revaluation, while all those interests that have stocked up on these two currencies would prefer a higher rather than a lower revaluation – which are totally opposite interests.

China and Russia will be slow to reach final agreement because, although they have also stocked up on Dinars and Dong, their interests are opposite to the financial hegemony that has been gradually built up over the centuries by the international financial power brokers out of London and New York.  In fact, financial power brokers in China and Russia, backed by their governments have mounted a long-term strategy to “get out from under” the dominance of London and New York.  This “strategy” has grown into a group called the BRIC(S)  countries which includes Brazil, Russia, India, China and sometimes South Africa.  In fact, there are already 20+ countries led by these four who have established trading relationships among themselves which avoid using US dollars as the international reserve currency.

The RV of the Iraqi Dinar and the VietNamese Dong are separate but closely related to what has become loosely referred to as the Global Currency Reset, and although they are separate I believe they are so closely related that they will not be allowed to be separated in any public or international forum.  In other words, in the international public forum that we can see, the GCR and the RV will happen together.  I suspect this explains why the RV appears to have happened within Iraq, and in some highly selective places with respect to some institutional arrangements and some “elite” persons at the same time as to us it appears to still be “on hold”. 

I believe the GCR is an attempt to overhaul the international monetary arrangements that are teetering on the edge of a global collapse of trust and to “replace” the fiat based fictional money system, which has no inherent value, with a new system of 190+ currencies based on the value of real in-country wealth.  This is a huge undertaking which is made additionally complex by one inescapable fact.  The current international financial system uses the US dollar as the international reserve currency.  Simply stated this just means that all countries keep a supply of US dollars to fund international transfers of tradable cross-border goods and services.  Until WWII the primary international reserve currency was the British pound.  The role of the US dollar as an international reserve currency is quite recent in history.

Properly managed, the status of international reserve currency gives the US dollar a significant advantage, and lots of people would say an unfair advantage, over all other currencies.  The need for US dollars to “fund” international transfers gives it a “value” far beyond its inherent value of the strength of the US economy.  In my view, the US has abused this privilege and “printed” huge volumes of fictional debt money to assuage the global financial ponsi scheme and its own faltering economy.  At the same time it has been “outsourcing” its productive value employment to areas of “cheap labour” and building up its economy with “financial industry” statistics.  So, from a “real value” point of view, the US economy is not nearly as strong as it appears to be “on paper” or statistically, and therefore, neither is its dollar.

The Next Immediate  Crisis

Now, let’s bring forward the observation I made above; how can anyone possibly manage a soft landing for a system that’s ultimately designed to crash especially when it’s already on its crash trajectory and when it’s really hard to find any one person or any one institution that’s responsible.  Then add to the mix the facts that the US economy, which is inherently soft,  is the largest economy in the world, with the largest debt in the world, with the largest military capacity in the world and the largest military-industrial complex in the world (both of which are at least non-productive, if not draining on the economy in terms of real wealth – and that’s a very gentle statement) that just happens to have the most significant contingent of the “public” who are holding Dinar and Dong currencies … about 6 million of them, slavering for their “right” to “cash in”.   What happens right after “cash in” date? Suddenly there are billions of dollars of pure liquidity introduced into an economy that’s designed to function principally on credit (i.e., debt), has been doing so for at least two generations and has been sputtering for a decade or more.  Does the overall US economy know how to deal with real wealth?

Will all these six million new multi-millionaires, most of whom have previously only struggled with managing debt, will they all suddenly become responsible spenders? …will most of them? … will some of them? … how many?  Could inflation be a possibility?  And quite regardless of how wisely the new millionaires spend their new wealth, their accumulated billions will be deposited into a multi-layered banking system that has already demonstrated with globally calamitous results that it knows how to leverage the principle of leverage, is driven by the financial profit motive and is likely to remain so.  This may result in hundreds of billions of real wealth and new liquidity in the system. Is inflation an even greater possibility? The US can no more avoid its crisis after cash-in date than it has been able to avoid its crisis before cash-in date; … and who did we find is responsible? 

If I lived anywhere else in the world than in USA (which I do) I would be hoping my country government is distancing itself as fast as possible from the US dollar (which it isn’t).  Even if most countries distanced themselves from the US economy, (which is not likely) would that help the international financial system to survive the unavoidable new difficulties generated by the GCR?   To try to answer that question would be pure speculation.

Closing Thoughts

Personally I don’t believe the final negotiations are among the six countries named above and the rest of the world.  In fact, I don’t believe they are even political or governmental in nature. I believe the negotiations are among the financial power brokers in London and Peking.  (Notice that New York is missing from that statement.  I suspect the financial power brokers on Wall Street have been effectively excluded from the final discussions due to the public evidence of their galloping greed.)  I believe the real substance of the final discussions is not the details of the GCR and the RV/CE. I believe that the real substance of their discussions is primarily how to manage the impact of a huge influx of real wealth and liquidity into economic systems that are designed to operate in debt, and secondarily how to shield the rest of the world from whatever happens in the US.  This of course introduces a whole new aspect of crisis which cannot be avoided.

I’m not surprised there have been delays in getting to “final” dates and rates for the GCR and for exchanging Iraqi and VietNamese currencies. I confess that I very much like reading “it might happen tomorrow” but until it happened yesterday, or even today, tomorrow never comes.

My suggestion is, again, we dinarians carry on with our life as if the GCR/RV is never going to happen until it does.  And in the meantime, let’s all pray that the whole human family will find ways to de-institutionalize greed.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I’m not surprised there have been delays... Empty Re: I’m not surprised there have been delays...

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Interesting article, and well thought out, except I do not agree with their basic premises. I do not buy into the GCR premise, it just makes zero sense. Nor do I buy the whole bankster/conspiracy thing. Since he/she started from a wrong premise, their conclusions are equally wrong IMO.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I’m not surprised there have been delays... 2805820865  I’m not surprised there have been delays... 2805820865  I’m not surprised there have been delays... 2805820865  I’m not surprised there have been delays... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

I’m not surprised there have been delays... Empty Re: I’m not surprised there have been delays...

Post by livingintheloop69 Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:13 pm

nobody hsa been paid out except those who sold to dealers at $800 per million. thats the only paying out goinig on

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:27 pm

HezekiaH --- you are now RECAPS worthy !!! Congratulations !! WHOOT !   http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/12/i-am-not-surprised-there-have-been-delays.html#comments

I’m not surprised there have been delays... Congratulations-4308

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:13 am

I posted a comment on recaps but they didn't post it, so I'll try here.  I have a couple of questions.

Who are the six countries allegedly negotiating with?

If the US is being excluded from the negotiations does the entity that is allegedly having the negotiations have the power to revalue the US currency without US agreement?

I'm with Kevin, I don't believe in the GCR, but for the sake of discussion lets assume there really is a movement for a GCR.  In that case, what is the basis of the revaluations, how are the values determined?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:48 am

Some Great Questions Catman.  I think we need to get that chat room going and start hashing things like that out in real time.  Ponee?  How is that going?
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:59 am

to my kknowledge there is no such thing as a global currency reset and this is purely guru nonsense. ive yet to see a single credible source. also the countries people claim to be part of this reset, there's no reason these countries or their currencies are linked in any way.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Hezekiah  -- Thank you so very much  for sharing "your friends" thoughts with us -

I appreciate greatly  that the paragraphs were not long but spaced out for easier reading and comprehension -

I am also grateful that my 5 years of following the Dinar has given me a massive exposure to economics - politics -  governments  etc that has afforded me with a  "tiny" bit of knowledge so that I could actually understand what your friend was talking about  Smile

The information was presented in such a way that it was easily understood as well as conceivable the complexity of this investment -

I almost want to use the phrase " Oh the mighty web we weave when  we once seek to deceive"   (not exact wording but sure you understand)

It appears that one could definitely consider the predicament that the government / controllers etc  are in by delaying  - prolonging the RV -   

It appears they have continued to delay for being greedy  and stubborn  which has  in turn allowed many more to become invested and  knowledgeable  which has / will increase the wealth to the people they have had control over for so long - 

I feel sure that every  possible angle has been thought of - considered - dissected and reconsidered again -  The very outcome they fear and fought to prevent may  be the very one that becomes reality due to their greed and control - but I do not know this - Smile   I just know Karma Smile

Again thank you for sharing and Ponee for the platform for us all to gather and share

UNEEK    meditate

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum