Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard!

5 posters

Go down

Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! Empty Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard!

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:07 am

Mtowndinar: My bank story..the Dong 

Hey guys..yesterday I calld my local bank contact to inquire about the rates for dong n to c if dinar was showing in their system yet. I have several business Accts wit them n I've spoken to the branch manager in the past concerning the currency..

I asked the currency teller what was the amount to exchange a million in dong ...she calld me back and said the dinar is still not showing but a million in dong would be worth $470,000.  

I askd R U SURE??? She repeated yes Ms ?#$..and she slowly read out each number..four seven zero comma zero zero zero...I told her I'm on my way..the bank is just 2 min from my house..she said Ms &#$..we don't have that kind of cash here..I said I don't want all cash just to deposit..

she said she needed to call corporate to c how to handle large amount..my non believing son drove me to the bank...wen I walkd in she told me come to her window...I told her I wanted to exchange $5 million and she said fine..she took my currency n started the exchange..just as she was about to finish it...THE RATE WENT OUT!!! 

She said Ms &%@..it's gone..I asked.. Wats gone n she said the rate..she calld corporate back and they told her wat Eva rate is there now is Wat she had to exchange for...it had dropped back to pennies on the dollar...she was as hurt as we were...needless to say I did NOT complete the exchange..it was the TEST RATE that Tony has mentioned..

she did not finish b4 the TEST RATE was removed..it was only there about 20-30 min and they took it out.....I was still happy that my doubting son got to see it's real and now he believes...btw..I ckd it today and it's nothing..she promised to ck daily n to contact me if it pops up again...
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! Empty Re: Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard!

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:27 am

I just hate when that happens don't you?  Now you see it - Now you don't.  Sucks ! LOL !! I guess she shouldn't have stopped  for that ONE red light... maybe she would have made it JUST IN TIME to cash out.

Silliness, pure silliness

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! Empty Re: Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Ponee wrote:I just hate when that happens don't you?  Now you see it - Now you don't.  Sucks ! LOL !! I guess she shouldn't have stopped  for that ONE red light... maybe she would have made it JUST IN TIME to cash out.

Silliness, pure silliness
YOU'D THINK EXCEPT THAT LOT'S OF SHEEP ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS STORY AND TODAY ARE AT BANKS BUYING DONG !!!

The Gurus must have a special department of people who just sit there and write up these ridiculous bank stories . I'm amazed the guy who proofreads them put this one in the "publish tray".

I'd like to know the amount of dollars where people run to banks & dealers buying from write ups like this in lieu of paying bills, my guess is hundreds of thousands $$  , maybe millions.  Who knows how many XMAS gifts weren't purchased today as sheep ran to the bank or even worse are using the Dong as the XMAS gift. OH great ! opening up an envelope with worthless currency I have to sit on for years and hope !!  Thanks Uncle Joe, Mom & Dad !!

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Just when you think you've heard it all . This person can't even spell let alone have several business accounts, people like this should never have more than $5.00 in there pockets , there dangerous to themselves and the public
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:52 pm

YEah it's that stupid it's funny I reckon! Idiots lol!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:37 pm

THAT ANT NO BANK STORY!!!!!!!!!HECK I CASHED OUT AT THE A T M 100 MILL. AND GOT 3.75 CENTS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I'M RICH BEYOND  MY WILDEST DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!! YOU POOR FOLKS CAN COME AND DRIVE MY NEW CAR FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:08 pm

royboy wrote:Just when you think you've heard it all . This person can't even spell let alone have several business accounts, people like this should never have more than $5.00 in there pockets , there dangerous to themselves and the public

Ummm ... it should be their not there .... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865  Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865  Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865  Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:47 pm

No it should be they're.....jus sayin  Very Happy

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:51 pm

You're correct, I am as well ... I spotted the first one, missed the second. :stuck: 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865  Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865  Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865  Check Out This Bank STory - I Laughed So Hard! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:17 pm

I missed the first one LOL!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum