Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING

Go down

Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING Empty Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING

Post by HezekiaH on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Tony Update from TNT Chat Posted by Snaps 
12/17/2013
0 Comments

TONY CHAT UPDATE 11:26 EST 12/17/2013

I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING AND SO FAR THINGS ARE PROGRESSING.

JUST FOR EVERYONE'S INFO, BECAUSE I KNOW SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND. WHEN I SAY THAT A COUNTRY HAS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANK, I TALKING ABOUT THAT COUNTRIES CBI.

IT IS UP TO EACH OF THESE COUNTRIES AS TO HOW FAST THEY PROCESS TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL BANKS.

WHEN I SAY THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID, THEY HAVE PRIVALEDGED PEOPLE JUST LIKE WE DO.

WE DO HAVE CONTACTS IN THESE COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE REPORTING LIVE RATES AT THEIR CBI AND PAYOUTS THAT STARTED YESTERDAY.

THERE WERE MORE MEETINGS LAST NIGHT AND THEY SYSTEM WAS REPROGRAMED WITH NEW RATES. ALL CALL CENTERS ARE MANNED AT THIS TIME AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE GO SIGNAL.

HAVE TO GO NOW, INFO COMING IN. CONF CALL. TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING Empty Re: Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING

Post by HezekiaH on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Thanks Tony for coming in and up dating us. If it wasn't for you we would only have OKIE to help us. Thanks for being kind to our long time friend.
Glad to hear everything is progressing.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING Empty Re: Tony...I AM GETTING UPDATES THIS MORNING

Post by abby ann on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:46 pm

HEY TONY !!!!!!!!!CAN WE CASH OUT AT THE A T M MACHINE????????????????THEN WE WANT HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE AT THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!! :cany cane smil  :grab and go:  :reindeerr: 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by intheknow on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:06 pm

"WE DO HAVE CONTACTS IN THESE COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE REPORTING LIVE RATES AT THEIR CBI AND PAYOUTS THAT STARTED YESTERDAY"

At their CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) wow, and I thought that meant that the Central Bank of Iraq was in Iraq, now according to Tony CBI are in other countries for the PRIVALEDGED. Stupid is that stupid does.

intheknow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatddy on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:16 pm

I personally will be going to the bank in Santas sleigh to cash in my dinar .. I'll need Rudolph's noise to guide me through all the blinding BS

Fatddy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum