Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

+15
alleyrose
Jayzze
Horizon
kenlej
al be
tori56
Fatddy
Levitations
dinarhawk1
yogini
Kevind53
Lovelyday
HezekiaH
dinardakini
Ponee
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

Post by Airquill Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:18 am

Thank you ❤
It was kind of you to take the time to message me, and
I appreciate that!

🏹 May you always receive the goodness you give.🎯

Have a Merry Christmas and a Joyous Winter Solstice!!❄✝
XOXOXO 💋

Airquill

Back to top Go down

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear New Members - Talk to me - LOL !

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2fbcc68d23a4bf04b4e5515e8d762427

Airquill, please excuse the inane ramblings from Dinar Daily's Canadian Moose Hunter Claude that rhymes with Fraud.  He sadly insists and tries to convince, our peers even after all of these years, that this is somehow an actual thing.  It is a long drawn out sham and a constantly repeated scam.

If you doubt that fact there are 12 years worth of archived material here to prove the longevity of this. So yes.. please do your own research and you will soon see that that logic and reason seems to lack with some hacks.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Meme-fintech-2

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:57 am

Claude this is not news.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 54c639ad4376eb411276b2b31b97e32b

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:38 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Claude this is not news.

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 54c639ad4376eb411276b2b31b97e32b

Association of Banks: Central Bank measures will restore the money market to balance

12/29/2022 

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 7861

Economy News - Baghdad
On Thursday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks confirmed its support for the Central Bank's measures to control the money market.
The Association's advisor, Samir Al-Nusairi, said in a statement, "Our banks, which were identified by the Central Bank, considered them additional outlets for providing US dollars to traveling citizens, which they need for the purposes of travel and treatment, at the price of 1470 dinars, with borders and a flexible and smooth mechanism throughout the days of the week, in addition to Fridays, Saturdays and official holidays." 
He added, "The Central Bank worked to increase the weekly share of these banks to 1,800,000 dollars, and under on-site and field follow-up by the bank," noting that "our banks have always been known for their national and supportive role to support the central bank's measures in the economic crises that Iraq has gone through previously and now." .
He stressed that “the decisions issued by the Central Bank, and the new mechanisms and instructions related to raising interest rates and the special commission for the investment financial products of the Central Bank, so that banks can invest their surplus liquidity with the bank according to special details, and open the windows of forward investment (90 days, 182 days, 364 days) and issue new mechanisms.” For deposits for banks wishing to participate in the currency window, it allows banks to purchase any amounts in foreign currency and deposit them in accounts used for external transfers only, and interest / returns are paid on those balances according to the new mechanism.
He pointed out that "the Central Bank took measures during the past two weeks to increase the supply and provision of the dollar to merchants, businessmen and importers through banking outlets directly without the mediation of intermediaries, which will restore the money market to its balance regardless of any political news, fabrications, fabrications and non-specialized analyzes."
Al-Nusairi explained, "The central bank's assurances of the availability of foreign cash reserves exceeding $96 billion and its ability to supply dollars in sufficient quantities to meet the requirements of demand will inevitably enable it to control the money market quickly."
Al-Nusairi called on the competent government agencies to "assign the Central Bank's procedures in accordance with its tasks and duties contained in its law in force and its previous successful experiences, to control the exchange rate," calling on "the national media with all its visual, audio and print means to support the procedures and decisions issued by the Central Bank."
He pointed out that "the governor of the Central Bank confirmed that the economic situation of our resources from the US dollar cannot be compared to the case of Lebanon and neighboring countries," stressing that "the current rise is temporary and will return to its previous levels, and the Iraqi dinar will continue to be strong and stable."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=31593

Claud (Moose))
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:17 pm

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 SimpleGivingBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted

Hey Claude... instead of sullying up this welcome thread how about you just post your nonsense in the appropriate places here? Please and Thank you.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:31 pm

Straighten up Claude.....  Or ELSE!!!

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Dont_m10
Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:20 pm

Claudia1 wrote:Straighten up Claude.....  Or ELSE!!!

Dear New Members - Talk to me -  LOL ! - Page 2 Dont_m10

When leaving I will respect Purpleskyz!!

Hey Claude... instead of messing up this welcome thread, how about posting your nonsense in the appropriate places here? Please and thank you.

Not for his insult, but for his politeness!! And the threats are not in my dictionary Claudia!!!, it seems that if we don't follow your code of your thinking we are not credible!!!

I watch the news in Iraq every day, but share with you only, or practically, news from the gurus!!!
The freedom to make your own opinion exists in my opinion!!

But for that we must put the news of the day, and the members make their own opinion on the news of the present moment!!!

But I don't see that right now!! Lots of news on the exchange rate, and big discussion on the subject!!

If I'm not mistaken no news since December 22, so how to form an opinion on the subject if there is no rigor in the news!!

That's why I say: do your own research, and form your own opinion on the subject!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia1 Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Claudia1
Claudia1

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum