Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rate on the Dong I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Rate on the Dong

+15
ministerb
war eagle
Parksutton
catalinagrace
Cardiac99
hubby
marinemomcee
OKie_GEM
The G-Man
echonoon
montemomma
ADMIN
fatboy
Gmansaid
jca
19 posters

Go down

Rate on the Dong Empty Rate on the Dong

Post by jca Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm

What does Okie and MOD think the Dong will RV rate be?

jca

Back to top Go down

Rate on the Dong Empty Re: Rate on the Dong

Post by Gmansaid Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 am

jca wrote:What does Okie and MOD think the Dong will RV rate be?

Hi there, jca and welcome! It is my understanding that the VND rate will probably be 2 to 3 cents. I am sure that Okie stated in the chatroom that he thought it would fall into that range as well. Hope this helps you, jca. See ya around.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fatboy Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Okie has been saying between 2.5 and 5.7 cents till today...he said in chat that it looks like the Dong is 3.5 cents per dong...hope this helps

fatboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 pm

I am work for a drilling company where alot of our employees are invested. NONE of the other employees frequent forums, they rely on me to spoon feed them the info that I get from dinar land. . .

Today one of the top dogs on one of the rigs, texted me and told me that he heard the dinar was a go. Of course I texted him back with a "How the heck would you know?" rabbit He said that one of his hands banker called HIM and said so. After a couple of back and forths on text, I finally called him, he handed "MIKE" the phone.

He told mike. . . Tell her what you just told me!

So he says, I went into my bank (midsized town in oklahoma) last week to make my house payment, and my banker "who invests money for me" hollers a hello to me, and calls me over, "Hi mike, hows it going? Good to see ya. . ." I tell him Im fine, just making my house payment" to this he says. . . well that is the LAST house payment you will be walk into the bank to make." mike says "Hows that?" He said "remember when we put a chunk of your change on the Iraq currency? Well, as of next week, its going to pay off, and we will move that money to pay off your house . . . and you will have plenty left over"

Mike is fairly new to the rig, so he didnt know anyone was invested, and they didnt know he was. He was at work bragging about how his house would be paid off next week from an investment his banker made for him. . . He actually doesnt know much of anything about WHAT his banker invests his money in, he just tells him about it, and asks if he wants in . . . Laughing

Anyways . . . he goes on to tell me that the banker called him TODAY . . . wanted to know did he want to move some of his money over to invest in some CHINESE DONG. . . I WAS LIKE :shock: "MIKE??? DID HE SAY DONG OR YUAN???" He said Dong. . . I said that VIETNAM! WHY DID HE WANT YOU TO DO THAT??? He said that the banker told him that 20 days after the Dinar hit, that the dong was going to go up in value.

I said I FRIGGIN KNEW IT. . . this keeps people from double dipping! By the time everyone REALIZES that Vietnam is going to go up, the dinar will have already RV'd and you will NOT be able to get your hands on dong anywhere! I dont know what rate the banker is able to grab the dong for now. . . but he told Mike that if he put $300 in it, that it will return him $1 million . . .

I BEEN ON CLOUD 9 ALL DAY LONG!!! WOO HOO!! :cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by montemomma Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

!0 million for about $600at 2 cents is $200,000 . So that means someone is looking for a 20 cent revaluation?

montemomma

Back to top Go down

Post by echonoon Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 pm

I don't see how that will stop ppl from double dipping if the dinar RV's before the dong. Ppl will still find their ways to get Dong. I've bought Dong at $60 per million including fees so in shooting low and even -- say it RVs at 2 cents--that's 200K. I tried 2 figure the math at yielding 1 million ROI with a $300 investment and I went crosseyed. That private financial investor could be getting a heck of a deal.......

echonoon

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 am

I hope they can find a way. . . effective today Vietnam began regulating the amount that will leave their country. And I am sure that there are dealers out there that have stock piles.... but when those dry up. . . I dont see anyone being able to get it.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rate on the Dong Empty DONG

Post by The G-Man Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 am

I just bought 3 million from Dinar Banker for $385 including FeD EX. How can anyone figure a million USD for $300 in Dong? I'm not crazy. I bought the Dong because WF in Alaska will exchange Dong but not Dinars. Those dong will get me traveling money for my forced trip to the Lower 48 where you night owls live. The people in Alaska consider WF a hostile Bank who refuses to help its customers so most are pulling their accounts or transferring mony ot other banks and closing their accounts. WF will lose billions just from Alaska investors. It couldn't happen to a better bank. Also there was a rumor because of Frank CC phone call from some guy who claims he went to a Chase Bank on the West Coast. They told him people were cashing in on the East coast. So The G-man sent Clouseau to New Jersey, Ty's in Atlanta and Tampa Dinar. No indication that TY or Tampa Dinar have stopped selling dinar at 1170. I will have my son take some dinars to BOA in Middle Township, NJ, and see what hapens. I have a hard time with the BS on Frank's CC. The guy sounded real and Frank apparently knew him cause he asked the guy if he had Frank's two phone numbers.I don't understand why people would BS about this unless they are selling dinars and if they are, then somebody will make more money. Clouseau said the only way to find out anything is for Snoopy to escape or for us to find him and ransome him. I think Shabs has him confined.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:04 am

I had bought Dong a couple months ago, 10mil for about $627. Bought it at TD bank when I was in NJ. Could be the supply is drying up on us now though. I had looked on line and they were wanting something like $90/mil then.
I was actually looking at trying to buy more in the next couple of weeks.
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:02 am

Compared tpo you Okie I am a dummy although I always stuck up for you. Still do. People wanted to know why I would buy Dong when for the same money I could buy more Dinars (250,000).. As you read my post above I bought it for traveling money. Okie can you figure out why WF would exchange DONG but not Dinars? Someone I talked to said they might just be sitting back to make their money off the deposite by Dinarians. I wish I could organize a run on WF to teach them a lesson. Its like that old saying, "We're from the government and we are here to help you. I have at least 75 people in my small group here in Alaska who are willing to pay any dealer to come to Anchorage for 5 days to exchange for us. We will pay that person $600 per pperson plus their exchange fee. Also we will pay for his/her transportation and living expenses for the week. I'll even take thhem fishing on the Russian River with a personal guide. How can I get TY , ALi or Tampa Dinar to take me up on that offer? I have come to the Moountain for this advice. I'll even let you have Snoopy for a day if you can make this happen.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by marinemomcee Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:46 pm

[b]

Does anyone have any updated information on the dong?? I'm having a hard time finding any information on the dong latley.

marinemomcee

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Guys, Okie said the rate he was told was to high to broadcast until he had conformation. He gave a spread of 3 to 5 so I am thinking 7+ cents. Someone else said they were told 30cents. We shall see..........

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

hubby wrote:Guys, Okie said the rate he was told was to high to broadcast until he had conformation. He gave a spread of 3 to 5 so I am thinking 7+ cents. Someone else said they were told 30cents. We shall see..........

What I saw from Okie was, it is so absurd that he has to verify before posting.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catalinagrace Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 pm

cardiac your right, just put some of his info about the rate from other post he has made expressing 3 to 5 cents at those post. I understood the post today meant the info was so high that he wanted to confirm before he said it. That all no mis info here.

catalinagrace

Back to top Go down

Post by Parksutton Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

This story was first posted over a month ago.... Sorry but its not a today thing.

Parksutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 pm

That's true, the story was from last month. All you have to do is look at the date. The stuff below the story was today stuff, though. Not bashing ya, just informing.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Can someone tell me if the DONG is being held by UST too? Is the DONG separate from the Dinar or do they have top RV at the same time? In case anyone cares, You can fly from Anchorage, Alaska (AK) for under $3,000. A million DONG at 1 cent pays the fare,
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:21 pm

The US holds all foreign currency.How do you think we can purchase it.I just bought some dong thru Wells FARGO"S FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPT AT .0000586717,OR $58.72 A MILLION.tHEY BUY FROM THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:36 pm

EARLIER TODAY ON THIS SITE...VND IN THE CHAT QUOTED BY A MEMBER WAS AT 0.21 USD??? NOT SURE BUT THAT WOULD SURE BE WELCOMED!!!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gidma Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Where can you buy Dong? Thanks

gidma

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

www.dinarbanker.com
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 am

Gidma;
I can usually buy them from my bank. Usually takes 3-4 days to get them.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smitty61 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:43 pm

I THINK CHINA IS GOING TO SURPRISE THE WORLD WITH THE REVAL OF THE DONG. THATS MY OPINION ON THAT!! Very Happy :face:

smitty61

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Smitty61;
My wife wants to know how China is going to r/v Vietnamese currency?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fatboy Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

I believe the same way the US is going to revalue the IQD......China has been investing billions in Vietnam.....sound familiar?

fatboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 am

UUUUHHHHH, Fatboy;
The U.S, is not the one r/v-ing the dinar, Iraq is doing it. The IQD just became a world tradeable currency this month.
Not meaning to bash or be a smart-aleck, just explaining.
This is not just happening in the U.S., it is a world-wide deal.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fatboy Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 am

no bashing taken...i understand what you are saying...my point is look at the big picture...why do you think we went into Iraq in the first place..this whole thing has been thought out from start to finish....

fatboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:36 pm

ministerb wrote:EARLIER TODAY ON THIS SITE...VND IN THE CHAT QUOTED BY A MEMBER WAS AT 0.21 USD??? NOT SURE BUT THAT WOULD SURE BE WELCOMED!!!

Inter-Bank average exchange rate
Date 23/07/2011
1 USD = 20,608.00 VND

Link to STATE BANK OF VIETNAM

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:42 pm

fatboy wrote:no bashing taken...i understand what you are saying...my point is look at the big picture...why do you think we went into Iraq in the first place..this whole thing has been thought out from start to finish....

Good call fatboy. . . IMO China actually rules the world lol . . . but as you can see below, they are pressing the asean plus three to move to an ASIAN MONETARY FUND away from IMF. . . to be patterned after ARAB MONETARY FUND. . . China is heading THIS up, and also the BRICS . . . . they are THE FINANCIAL POWER HOUSE!

Miskebam wrote:
Miskebam wrote:Chiang Mai Initiative
The CMI is a landmark liquidity support facility in East Asia, which is intended to reduce
the risk of currency crises and manage such crises or crisis contagion. It comprises (i) a
network of bilateral swap agreements (BSAs) among PRC, Japan, and Korea, and
between one of these Plus-3 countries and a select ASEAN member and (ii) the ASEAN
Swap Arrangement (ASA). The total amount under the bilateral swap agreements reached
US$90 billion—with 16 BSAs—and the total ASA stood at US$2 billion as of April 2009

Rate on the Dong Hunm8i

Exchange rate policy coordination
Currently no consensus exists, even within ASEAN or ASEAN+3, on a regional
exchange rate arrangement, despite the rising economic and financial interdependence
within East Asia (Moon and Rhee, 2009). But, looking beyond the current global financial
crisis and economic difficulties and considering the rising degree of economic
interdependence among East Asian economies through trade and investment, these
economies need to undertake greater exchange rate policy coordination with each other.
Once global financial stability is restored and these economies register early recovery
and move to monetary policy exit, one can expect the resumption of large capital inflows
into Asia. To manage such capital inflows and maintain macroeconomic and financial
sector stability, it will be important for these economies to allow greater rate flexibility visà-
vis outside currencies—such as the US dollar and the euro—but this may damage a
country’s international price competitiveness when its neighbors resist currency
appreciation. Hence, the best policy option for the region is to allow collective currency
appreciation vis-à-vis the US dollar and the euro, while keeping relative stability of
intraregional rates, which does not significantly damage each country’s international
price competitiveness and spreads adjustment costs across countries (Kawai 2008).
Such collective exchange rate appreciation of the East Asian currencies will require a
significantly coordinated approach to exchange rate regimes.
To prepare for this type of policy coordination, emerging East Asian economies may
consider adopting policies to stabilize their exchange rates against a common basket of
external and internal currencies—called the SDR-plus, comprising the US dollar, the
euro, the pound sterling, the Japanese yen, and emerging Asian currencies—in order to
achieve relative stability of their effective exchange rates and intra-regional exchange
rates. An appropriately weighted basket of the yen and emerging Asian currencies can
be defined as an Asian Currency Unit (ACU); it is a currency basket of ASEAN+3
currencies (and possibly including the Hong Kong dollar).15 An ACU index can measure
the degree of joint movement of East Asian currencies and the divergence of individual
component currencies from the regional average given by the ACU rate. Figure 2
illustrates the point that the won and yen were moving in divergent directions between
the pre- and post-global financial crisis periods. Once the PRC moves to adopt a more
flexible exchange rate regime, ACU movements and divergence indicators would
provide more meaningful information.
These efforts can help further strengthen Asian monetary cooperation. Collective
appreciation requires at least informal policy coordination—through more effective policy
dialogue and communication among ASEAN+3 authorities—in terms of their choice of
exchange rate regimes. Use of an ACU index will be useful in facilitating policy dialogue
and currency-market surveillance. This could be followed by more formal coordination of
exchange rate policy with clearly defined rules for exchange rate parities, which could be
defined in terms of an SDR-plus or even an ACU basket and exchange market
interventions.

LINK to PDF

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Dinar is still the better investment ........yes?
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 pm

a2jmarkman wrote:Dinar is still the better investment ........yes?

Affirmative! Hands down my friend.... By far dinar is the better investment... Wink

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks my friend.
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

Back to top Go down

Rate on the Dong Empty why I bought Dong

Post by busterwayne Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 am

Listening to a radio chat about 6 months and the question was asked on the RVs of the Dong. I remember one of the people said they heard .19, the guy running the chat that had something to do with setting all the RV up said "no #1.56" I immediately bought 10 million..other recently are saying .25
When Okie made the statement that he didn't believe what he heard, if fact he said it was ridiculous, it gave some credence to the high rate above....would love to know what he did heard.Vietnam has a lot of oil off shore, and I will hold as I feel it has a better chance to go up whereas the dinar will come at whatever rate and sit there,,,my uneducated opinion only

busterwayne

Back to top Go down

Post by fatboy Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:09 pm

diversification...can't go wrong with that...why put all eggs in one basket? I think it is good to hold different types..just like holding different stocks...

fatboy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum