Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO

3 posters

Go down

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO Empty Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO

Sorry, Loechin is basing his intel on rumors he only heard that have been spread around.
Sounds like he too likes to create a lot of hype.

Per Mountain Goat - "Iraq goes before the IMF for a review or audit of compliance to Article 8 of the UN charter in order to ascend to the WTO. They have been agressively working on meeting these requirements now since 2010.

The plan is and has been to target Jan. 2014 for ascension. There is absolutely no requirement to have a tradable currency within 2 weeks prior to the audit, but they must have an internationally recognized currency when audited. If the they fail the audit they will simply bump or move the target for WTO acension.

Please stop all the hype on this topic. It has very little significance on whether Iraq goes international with their currency. Would they like to have this completed? Yes, of course, and they would love to be a full member of the WTO. Like all deadlines of this nature in the past they will simply move the target date out if not ready. How many times do you have to see this before you believe it people? "

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO Empty Oh Who OH Who am I to believe. Loechin or Mt Goat or...

Post by HezekiaH Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Oh Who OH Who am I to believe. Loechin or Mt Goat or...

robnco :All the numbers are adding up now! The pieces are all falling into place, the right events are all happening for this to go down today or tomorrow! Test.....Done, Papers/Contracts signed......Done, Big Wigs paid.......Done, Rates/Que Cards posted......Done, Intel shaking hands and ready to celebrate...Done!

blueblaze1962 : Tony said they can't leave on Friday if this isn't done...has to be up and running properly for a couple of days before they can leave on Vac the normal schedule time for them to leave is Friday but if this was not up and running by then they have to stay...

[rocky751] 12-11-2013 Delta :Iraq is to be inducted into the WTO on the 29th of this month, thats a Sunday. Now here is the exciting thing, he said that Iraq must have a tradable currency and be in total Article 8 compliance two weeks prior to the 29th. In case you don't know, Article 8 says that Iraq can only use their own currency in country. They cant use US Dollars! So that is saying we are at the 2-week crucible right now!

GeorgeH wrote: sorry Loechin is basing his intel on rumors he only heard that have been spread around.

per mnt goat - "Iraq goes before the IMF for a review or audit of compliance to Article 8 of UN charter in order to ascend to WTO. They have been aggressively working  on meeting these requirements now since 2010.

The plan is and has been to target Jn 2014 for ascension. There is absolutley no requirement to have a tradable currency within 2 weeks of the audit but they must have an internationally recognized currency when audited. If the they fail the audit they will simply bump or move he target for WTO.

It has very little significance on whether Iraq goes international wit their currency. Would they like to have this completed ? yes of course and they would luv to be a full member of the WTO.  Like all deadlines of this nature in the past they will simply move the target date out if not ready. How many times do you have to see this before you believe it people? "

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO Empty Re: Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm

UN Chapter 8:
UN wrote:
CHAPTER VIII: REGIONAL ARRANGEMENTS
Article 52

1. Nothing in the present Charter precludes the existence of regional arrangements or agencies for dealing with such matters relating to the maintenance of international peace and security as are appropriate for regional action provided that such arrangements or agencies and their activities are consistent with the Purposes and Principles of the United Nations.
  2. The Members of the United Nations entering into such arrangements or constituting such agencies shall make every effort to achieve pacific settlement of local disputes through such regional arrangements or by such regional agencies before referring them to the Security Council.
  3. The Security Council shall encourage the development of pacific settlement of local disputes through such regional arrangements or by such regional agencies either on the initiative of the states concerned or by reference from the Security Council.
  4. This Article in no way impairs the application of Articles 34 and 35.

Article 53

1. The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.
  2. The term enemy state as used in paragraph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter.

Article 54
The Security Council shall at all times be kept fully informed of activities undertaken or in contemplation under regional arrangements or by regional agencies for the maintenance of international peace and security.

Oh wait, Mtn Goat said UN ARTICLE 8 ... OK ...

UN wrote:
Article 8
The United Nations shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs.

Further, while the IMF IS a specialized agency of the UN, the WTO is independent and connected to neither. While I agree that Loechin is full of reindeer droppings, and it is past time to stop the hype, everything else Mtn. Goat spoke is wrong. Maybe she should take her own advice .... just sayin ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865  Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865  Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865  Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO Empty Re: Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:40 pm

The whole post:

"Confusion With WTO?" by Mnt.Goat Posted by GeorgeH at TNT

12/12/2013

Hello, Wanted to pass along news just received from mnt goat. I am greatful that she continues to allow me to post these news letters on TNT. She does want everyone to know now she wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and that this may be the last of her news letters (keeping our fingers and toes crossed) GeorgeH

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

One or the very basic ethical principles I always teach and demand of Meine Kinder is to tell the truth no matter what. Sometimes what you think you are hearing is the truth you find out later that it may vary somewhat and you are mistaken.

As a child you are expected to behave as such. But as we grow to become adults you should also take on another relationship with the term “responsibility” an “ethics”. Now you have this responsibility to find out the truth from what you hear and to see if what you hear is just rumor or truth.

Do you understand? If you knowingly continue to spread what you only may think is accurate they you spread only gossip. Gossip is more destructive than anything else in society and only hurts people. It confuses people and causes unnecessary stress and anxiety. Do you know what I mean?

Yea, I do, you are referring to your typical post....

Today’s Intel

I have to say that there is not much to be done to get our activation. If you ask me this should have happened weeks ago. You have read my past news letters and know my stand on it.

But I do want to address some gossip now on this news letter and by doing so I hope for all of us I can now put this recent hype to bed and sing it a lullaby …..lol…..lol…

The hype I am talking about is the World Trade Organization (WTO) ascension for Iraq. Funny how I addressed this in many of my past recent news letters and no one seemed to care or listen. Now all of sudden it’s the latest hype. Why?

We must stop all this hype and calm down. Can we please do that? You must think what you are doing with this investment and whom you are listening to. It will be the same afterwards once you have millions in your bank account. You simply must research and use some old fashioned common sense that God gave you.

Exactly ... don't take anyone's word for it, not mine, not Ponee's, let alone a guru's. We make mistakes, but they lie.
The rest of this new letter is addressing a question I got from hundreds of dinarians. Ijust felt compelled to do this news letter today. I state my the answer to the question and clearly as I know how to. This is all I know on this topic. I hope this helps you all.

It is as follows:

Question: If they enter the WTO the 28,29th they have to have a tradable currency 14 days prior right?

Answer: Yes- if the IMF does conduct the audit (or review) on time as scheduled, one of the qualifications under the UN Charter, Article 8 is that they must have an international tradable currency. NO! Absolutely not. IMF and UN have nothing to do with the WTO. Even if they did, The UN Charter Article 8 has absolutely nothing to do with currency international or otherwise.

Remember too there is an entire list of areas of concern for qualification. For example there are humanitarian rights, Tariffs, banking practices, etc…I can go on and on. You are only concerned about the currency because you want a date and a rate for activation. So it is easy to fool you and spread gossip on this issue since you are all so venerable on this topic.

But Dec 29th is just an audit to see if they are ready to ascend. If they are not ready they simply will bump the target out to another date. The target has been early January 2014 all along.

See my comments above.

I would not base us getting our activation of the rates on this anyhow. To me the two events are disconntected as far as we are concerned.

Now we are hearing also they need to have the currency 2 weeks prior to the Dec 29th audit. Why? There is absolutely no proof anywhere that says this. Here is my response to that....lol.... They will say anything to get people hyped up and make a date critical...like its going to happen now.

You know how relaxed those politicians are in Iraq. What makes you think they are in control of this anyhow?

They are not. The UST is in charge of the final step of rolling this out internationally. Iraq has their RV already. The rest if for the world. Horse crap! There is/has been no RV in country or otherwise. The UST is NOT in charge of the Iraqi Dinar, the CBI is, period.

I believe Tony. It is on the brink of going any hour now. They (meaning US government) are scared of us having all this money. They are crossing their Ts and dotting their I's to get ready.I don't, nor do I believe you. You are two of the same cloth, both liars. I doubt, but can not prove that you are not even German. There are way too many inconsistencies.

There are also terrorist issues and those that can use this money in wrong ways. Obama does not need this to fail since if this goes public he is ruined.

It has been a mess from day one. If you have been following mnt goat news letters you know exactly what I mean.

They need this money in the market place for xmas sales. They better do it very soon or they will miss this window of opportunity too.

Tony's and other intel calls it sounded like it was taken to yet to another level. I too do believe this. But then again how many times have we heard already its "done...done...done.... You can only cry wolf so many times and them we simply stop believing.

I am not saying it’s not all done already and we should have seen the activation by now in USA and globally. All my sources are saying it is done, done, done so why have we not seen it? If they want to keep this secret they are doing a fine job of it...lol.. So you are telling us that you are just a full of crap and hype as Tony baloney right?

Let's see what happens in the coming days. I do know this as a fact - the longer they wait the worst the situation gets for everyone meaning US public, Iraq and all the countries desperately needing this GCR.

Peace and luv to ya all,

Mnt Goat

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865  Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865  Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865  Mtn Goats thoughts on the acension to the WTO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Thanks for covering all that Kevin.  I just wasn't up to the follow up ... It is just another long winded - pontificating - "look at me" post from the Fraudulent Goat Woman.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:52 pm

I found it interesting that she has now jumped on the bash Tony bandwagon.....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum