Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV

2 posters

Go down

Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV Empty Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 am

Found on On Facebook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Realizing that the Dark Cabal Scum are well into the dumbing down of the American sheeple so they can enslave them let's look at the RV through REALITY. First lets ask some hard questions and make assumptions as to whether they are true or not.

1.   Did the RV officially happen Dec 1st?
2.   Do we only have until Jan 1st until our Dinar is worthless?...
3.   Do the banks have the RV and are they controlling the release?
4.   Is there any truth to what the so-called guru's are telling people?

First there is no credible proof the RV officially happened and Iraq does not have anything to do with the RV any longer they turned it over to the IMF/BIS long ago and have been officially removed from ART 7 months ago.

So here is the probable scenario, there is a war raging between the corrupt slime that have been ruling America since 1871 and the WORLD LEADERS and GOOD guys in America that are working to return America to the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America which will replace the current fraudulent US Corporation, which only legally controls a 15 mile radius around Washington, DC.
THUS A RESET both here in America and around the world.

These arrogant elitists are firmly entrenched in the financial systems and governments throughout the planet. They control the BANKS, so they CONTROL the BANKS that control the release of the RV and the Kenyan Slime Beast still controls the UST in spite of what any guru says. THE TRUTH IS THIS IS YOUR HOLDUP!!!!!

The million Dinar question is, how long will this battle rage? If the 000 notes are worthless after Jan 1st will the Illuminauti/Dark Cabal/Bankster thieves run the clock out on us to ensure their Communist/ muslim jihadist/ attempted takeover of America? Only time will tell but one thing is certain, they are scared spitless of REAL Americans like you and I having money. Keep in mind about 80% or more of dinarians are Conservatives and Christians. I am not trying to be negative or dash anyone's hopes but I was told the PTB in control of the release of the RV will not allow the bad guys to remain in power and be funded by the Global Reset.

I report, you decide.
Tom

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV Empty Re: Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:31 am

OK, I have decided ... the guru's are full of it, and since Tom's paranoid rantings predicate themselves upon their spewings, it is just as useless. There is no Global Reset, nor is there a fraudulent US Corporation, nor plans to move the USD back to the gold standard with new UST bills and the establishment of the Fed. So we can file this in the garbage heap where it belongs.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV 2805820865  Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV 2805820865  Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV 2805820865  Hmm Ok -- Dark Cabal and the RV 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum