Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna

3 posters

Go down

IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna Empty IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:12 am

FROM BAGHDAD INVEST

Many of you will remember the guest opinion form Marisol Luna an international economist explaining her views as to why she thinks the Iraq Dinar will revalue.

IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Rm_T6fJ0TqtOaV7ltdk5r6pcE7snaxwDaunesw2MFO3C4lUUug

We have sent her some follow up questions to publish unedited here for you all.

1. As an international economist you will have a better idea as to how financials work. Hearing the likes of TNT Tony talking about the Dinar equalling 1 IQD – $34 – what is your opinion, any chance of this happening at $34?

Simply as a person who study the market, checks the media and mews is easy to understand some people may expect a great rate. But there are few questions ahead…is there a revalue in PETRODOLLARS or simply on US Dollar value? The key is to understand the currency exchange market. As Iraq exports with a low currency rate, it raises the value of their reserves and opens new opportunities from international business. I personally do not promote ANY emotional comment if there is no backup by evidence or any report of a trustful agency related. Would love to see that happen but have to be hones I don’t expect high numbers. Currency Exchange Market depends on offer and demand. The demand is for a reset on the currency; let’s SEE THE OFFER: Right now everything has happened to make it happen. The Bonds will be issued, at December 9 an IPO will be set for the Iraq Stock Exchange on new emerging companies to position themselves by selling shares to public, the Budget is on the way with a whopping 176 Trillions and 88 Billions in reserve, more and more contracts of Billions, hotels, banks and more business and even a Study of Feasibility at the Ministry of Planning Page with a RECOMMENDATION on $1.13 for currency exchange against dollar to start. But NO sign of astronomical numbers on any place.

2. Many of the Dinar Gurus seem to believe we are on the edge of it happening, within days… if not weeks… what is your timeline – When do you expect the Dinar to revalue, what is a reasonable expectation?

Honestly, it will be irresponsible to give a date, or any number. I can say everything is assembling to complete the process and at least consider a greater value. This will be a giant step to position this currency at international market so there are some compliance issues to finish on policies and banking procedures, some market rules to be set, the ISX should have a “boost” as well as medium and small markets and most of all inflation rate which is already low may be lowest soon. But I don’t think the so called or self called “gurus” know so much of news, media and politics.

3. What attracted you to read and learn more about the Iraqi Dinar?

Maybe I was tired to see and read the gurus with the same story of emotions, joy and celebration week by week. Every week THE SAME STORY: EVERYTHING IS DONE, THE BANKS ARE READY,EMPLOYEES ARE TRAINED, THE NEWS WERE SPREAD…no, I definitely was fed up of so many lies and started to look deeper on this by watching news, making a profile of this process and learning as any other person may do.

4. Do you consider it a possibility that the Iraq Dinar will simply LOP 3 zeroes from the dinar to combat hyperinflation thus meaning you have wasted your time expecting a revaluation?

If THE 3 ZEROES are removed there will be no devaluation on the actual currency, because the Budget is being worked and they announced lots of success and trillions jumping over the market. DEVALUATION is not on the scene and the removal is a step by step process. Iraq Financial Ministry, Planning and CBI along with Maliki are smarter than you may think. They KNOW there are Billions in dinars all over the world.

5. Rumours, Iran signing the agreement at Geneva to curb it’s Nuclear projects, was this really the last hurdle or simply another Dinar Guru stalling tactic?

I know there are news of Maliki visiting Iran, an Economic Summit were they participated and more Congress and Meetings. But Financial Issued must not be tied to nuclear project for know I think they are full handed with oil for now.

6. Is it reasonable to expect nearly every man and woman in Iraq to wake up one day and take that 25,000 dinar note currently worth around $21.50 and exchange it for a brand new luxury car of their choice? Logic tells us it must be a dream, but we would like to hear your views?

The currency exchange is a complex matter to understand. Right now, the inflation rate is low, but Iraq needs to raise employment rates and low markets. Being “millionaires” Iraqi people right now have their “millions” but with no value..the difference will be a fair value.

7. Do you think this is a “project” that the Iraqi Government wants to go ahead with, revaluing it’s currency or do you think this is being pressured from overseas?

This is a common procedure but has its pressure by the IMF and is doing lots of contracts and agreements with other nations. The real pressure is to make them see much more money than they invest soon. There are two types of investors: those who put their money and had no hurry to see the result and those who constantly check for their assets. BIG investors rely on the first category to make business with their money and the second category pressures the first one. Iraq Government must adapt their new reality and keep on making good money on oil and other resources.

8. What’s next? What needs to happen in order for the revaluation to be announced?

My OPINION (not a prediction, remember I am NOT a guru, I just learn day by day about this market and help others understand it too.) After Opening the Market for the Government Bonds and the IPO on December 9th 2013, after printing 50,000 dinars notes, low denomination bills and coins, after evaluation of the Study of Feasibility published on their Ministry of Planning Site with a recommendation on $1.13 minimum for exchange: everything will be set to a revaluation but the BUDGET must be revised before. It depends on them, only on them. But one thing is sure: THIS WILL BE AN ELECTION ISSUE on Iraq.

**My Opinion in NO way is to promote, persuade or direct any person to buy or invest in any currency or commodity. Is the simple expression and study of an issue that for long time has been misunderstood by the entire Financial Community. With my opinions and analysis I try to clarify the perspective on this market and make dinar holders understand they have a financial instrument bought with NO guaranties but lots of possibilities and dignity as any other Financial Instruments. My knowledge comes from long nights studying the market, trends, news, politics and realities to assure every person who has dinars must know their real story behind the market and keep their assets safe not to discourage any seller or buyer. MY ADVISE: FOLLOW THE HISTORY, THE NEWS’S STORIES AND THE REALITY.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna Empty Re: IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 am

Good honest evaluation IMO ... the release of 50K notes AND small value coins at the same time still does not make sense to me, and she mentions that but does not elaborate, but otherwise ... very good.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna 2805820865  IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna 2805820865  IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna 2805820865  IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna Empty Re: IRAQ DINAR Questions and Answers from Baghdad Invest to Marisol Luna

Post by catman Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:34 pm

I heard the 50k note thing was a mistranslation , it was really 50 dinar notes.

I thought number 6 answer was about as evasive as any guru.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:23 pm

VERY GOOD ANALYSIS FROM AN ECONOMIST, YOU NOTICE HOW SHE DID NOT SAY "REVALUATION" CONCERNING THE LOP BUT THAT THERE SHOULD NOT BE A "DEVALUATION".  I think the initial return will be about 11.3 % as she is calculating. Sounds reasonable to me and whether or not any paced increase (jump) is market driven & unknown. I disagree with all these gurus saying it will rise fast. Currencies don't behave that way.  Hell , I'll be thrilled to C/E at 10% and just end this stupid ride I got involved in and most importantly put an end to these idiot gurus big mouths once & for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:00 pm

JUST LET IT BE OVER !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum