Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!!

+3
aksafeone
Kevind53
HezekiaH
7 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! Empty Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!!

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Mtn Goat "Exchanging Earlier Than Expected"
12/03/2013
7 Comments

Post By George From TNT

UU1104 – Exchanging Earlier Than Expected - mnt goat

Hi all,  Just received an update from mnt goat. Never got one so late in the day since she is normally in bed at this hour.  I thought this was worth passing on to my TNT friends ASAP.  I am so excited!!!!   George

Hi Everyone,

Just was awakened in the middle of the night. My sleep was much needed since I have been so involved in this research these last couple weeks for news on the Iraq dinar activation for international countries.

Anyhow…I literally just  got off the phone after an hour of talking. From what was just told me I believe that we could see this prior to the morning hours of 12/4 in USA and it will go live activation in banks at that time.
Read More Link On Right
  The 800#s will then be rolled out soon after and the exchanges could begin as early as tomorrow afternoon if not late in the morning of tomorrow .

I know the same source has told me we may have to wait until the Thurs – Sunday window of this week once again but I hope you don’t mind if we can exchange a day early…do you?

Not much more to say at this hour of the morning. I am still half asleep and could not believe what I was hearing. I wanted to email to everyone in case you are concerned. I only get these types of calls when there is something either very positive or very negative that needs to get our to my readers immediately.

This was all very positive and so I now am saying good night and going back to bed.

Geee I feel like Meine Kinder at Christmas time. …..let’s see what’s under the tree tomorrow morning…can I even go back to sleep?

One word of caution-  No one should know the date or rate. Neither do I, but I am staying positive that this is done tonight or early tomorrow from what I was just told. 

Peace and Luv to ya,   mnt goat

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! Empty Re: Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!!

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Poor goat ... all tired out from researching new BS and excuses ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865  Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865  Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865  Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! Empty Re: Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!!

Post by aksafeone Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

AAAAHHHHHHH poor thing, and it has to climb all those Alps to get to the radio to transmit the BS back to the clowns,  aaaaahhhhh poor tired thing.  BUT there is hope!!!  HOPE that she stumbles and falls off an Alp and this ends the BS - realistically NAAAAAAAA ain't a gonna happen.

AS P. T. so wisely says, " Step right up folks, buy your tickets now.  Come right on up here for a chance to see one of the wonders of the world. For a dime, one thin dime, you too can experience something not many earthlings get to see in a lifetime.  Step right up to see another clown.

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.   (And on and on and on.O

When will it end?  Not in the near future, that is for sure.  If one believes the clowns this was over 3 years ago - what happened?  Now they are braver, it is going to happen tomorrow (every day for the next year) and then?  I guess it then goes to the hour, then the minute, then the second and then .... don't worry folks they will find something else - it's a lead pipe cinch.  Yawn!!!

Mean while back at the circus ....... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:58 am

So did it happen? No? And I was sure she was telling the truth! Bahahahahahahaha

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:01 am

Goat Woman wrote:we could see this prior to the morning hours of 12/4 in USA and it will go live activation in banks at that time
 Well, it is 7 am on the East Coast and Nothing as usual.  More goat poop, that is all.  Go back to bed and get your rest. You need it to make up all the excuses to cover your hairy goat butt.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:17 am

Is this weeeeeee enough, 6:30 a.m.?
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:27 am

How about 0419 WAY up North?  Early enough?  I don't see the RV, Doat.  Bad Doat.  Go back to eating your tin cans, Doat.  Take a trip around Matterhorn and see if ya can find that RV, Doat.  Don't come back without it!

Of course we all know that Mt. Goat is really someone else, right?  One of the 'roos in disguise.  Happens all the time.  Doesn't matter though, they are all full of sheep dip.

This one isn't worth getting P. T. up from his snooze!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:49 am

This Goat has been exposed as just coping travel material and still people believe the goat.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:53 am

I know, I just don't get it.  What is WRONG with people?  And she/he throws in that Meine Kinder crappola .  Really? REALLY PEOPLE?  You believe this out and out liar?  Please, feel free to tell us why?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:04 am

Can I go to bed yet?

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:10 am

She tosses out a few token German sounding words (are they even authentic?) and then writes in perfect English, but the sheeple just don't seem to get it ... Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2322496710 Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2322496710 Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2322496710 Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2322496710

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865  Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865  Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865  Mountain Goat Exchanging Earlier Than Expected Don't go to Bed. It's coming!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:24 am

I think I'm going to give up on the goat and go to bed now.. if I have trouble sleeping I'll just start counting Sheeple.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:38 am

You will never run out ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:40 am

Mien Gott!!!  Das Goat es full of shietzellworst!  Ein mudder un der fadder shamefuldorf.  Ach de liber, der furher und disgracefold, jah.  Jah, und brodder brokedacated from der slackinze.

Gud nabbin.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:19 pm

YEA !!!!    NOW WE CAN ALL LOOK FORWARD TO THE LONG WINDED "WHAT HAPPENED" ???   FACT FILLED WRITE UP TO FOLLOW !!!

PEANUTS, COTTON CANDY, THE GREATEST BS SHOW ON EARTH FOLKS !!   AND THE NEXT CLOWN AT CENTER RING ..........

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Believing this old goat is as bad as believing Tony and Okie!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum