Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date

Go down

Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date Empty Scottie G call is a year old and people think it's up to date

Post by HezekiaH Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:56 am

Message from ScottiG Posted by Robdel at TNT Forum
12/01/2013
0 Comments

Correction from Scottie G on the call posted earlier, please read very important

Scotti G:  Robert, If you have access to some blogs, I would appreciate if you would copy and post this nutshell synopsis of the call. Everyone is getting a year old call and thinking it is current. 

My apologies for not hitting the record button on the conference call today. It seems that some are able to access a call from last year. I do apologize for the mistake. This call was not announced early enough and there was some difficulty in getting some of the Dinar sites to allow us to promote the call.

Donnie R didn’t make the call and my friends WmAWhite and Bear5642 joined me. Here is what I shared.

I addressed the Bonds which CBI director Turki picked up in Geneva on the 12th of Nov. He initially picked up 3 billion bonds.

A banker inquired as to why he was picking up the bonds because you have to have a currency of value!!!!!! Imagine that.
Read More Link on Right
One my contacts uncovered that this was more of a major event than is visible on the surface.

Short version is that once the Bonds are released for sale, they should go quick. We should expect to see the change in value of the Dinar shortly after the sale is completed.

I explained that I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar. It stands to reason that until the currency does revalue that the currency is likely in USD.

The activity with banking facilities is most important to the preparations for the release. I advised many during the summer that Chase indeed is the lead banking institution to work with Iraq for the International bank in Baghdad. The Standard Chartered Banks in Iraq should all be opened before the end of the year.

Other than this information, I encouraged everyone to be smart and be careful with all the talk about 800 numbers and Non-disclosure Agreements. It is better to be smart and careful than lose this once in a lifetime opportunity.

That is the call in a nutshell. My apologies again for not recording it.

Scotti G

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum