Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar

5 posters

Go down

ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar Empty ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:24 am

12-1-2013 Intel Guru ScottiG CBI director Turki picked up bonds in Geneva on the 12th of Nov. He initially picked up 3 billion bonds. A banker inquired as to why he was picking up the bonds because you have to have a currency of value!!! Imagine that. One my contacts uncovered that this was more of a major event than is visible on the surface. Short version is that once the Bonds are released for sale, they should go quick. We should expect to see the change in value of the Dinar shortly after the sale is completed. I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar. It stands to reason that until the currency does revalue that the currency is likely in USD.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar Empty Re: ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:57 am

Hate to break the news to you ScottiG, but their currency has a value now. 1166/USD. It's not much, but it IS a value, and other countries with far smaller values sell bonds and are full members of the IMF .... so big whoop. As to the cards, since i have seen a number of nongurus who are actually on the ground in Iraq say "Whatcha talkin about Willis?" I say prove it. Until you provide proof, I'm calling BS on that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865  ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865  ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865  ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar Empty Re: ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar

Post by catman Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:15 pm

If we, just for this question, assume that these cards are loaded with a value of $3.44 per dinar, what does that mean?  If an Iraqi was supposed to get 10k dinar on the card that was worth about $10 oes he now get 10k dinar that somehow are valued at $34400?  Or does he get 2.9 dinar valued at about $10?                                                                                  
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Well now we have ScottiG back again, wonder of all wonders.  I thought he was ill or something??????  Good to see he is his own regular self again - can't rely on his gibberish as his performance isn't any better than his pal Okie's.  Then he adds Bear to his resume and look out - the bs is flying off the ceiling for sure.  Yep, the old gang is congregating once again - I wonder how much they will bilk this time? 

Get ready for P. T. to come on folks, HE knows this guy REAL well.  I smell the popcorn machine warming us already!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:17 pm

now allwe need is blaino  purple helmet  and hammerman to join the show
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Soo ... let's see ... I can hear the conversation in the bazaar now. Yes, yes, that is correct Mr. Achmed, if you buy this with your card it is one dinar, but if you used cash it is 4011 dinar ... no Mr Achmed, a dinar is not a dinar. No I can't help it, the government used a different rate on your card than the central bank sold the dinar to your bank for ... SHEESH! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865  ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865  ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865  ScottiG -- I know with certainty many of the cards in Iraq indeed are loaded with a value of $3.44 per Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Now isn't that a thought, Kevin?  Really gurus, explain that to us.... how can that be?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum