Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD...

+6
Purpleskyz
Producer1
alleyrose
aksafeone
Guru Debunker
HezekiaH
10 posters

Go down

OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... Empty OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD...

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Okie Update at OOM&F Friday Afternoon
11/29/2013
10 Comments

(Note: .Please Check Back: We have added more Okie as he keeps chatting.)

[..okieoilman] NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD OCCUR PREVIOUS TO DEC 1 BECAUSE OF CONTRACTS WITH A DEC 1ST DEADLINE.

THE RATES ARE FLUXUATING AND BEING LOWERED A BIT (SMALL AMOUNT) BECAUSE OF DELAY'S BEING LAID AT THE FEET OF THE USA.

WE ARE AWAITING THE RELEASE OF THE 800 NUMBERS AT ANY TIME.

TIMING IS TO BE DETERMINED BY THE BANKS INVOLVED. THE UST AND IMF HAS COMPLETED THEIR PORTION OF THE PROCESS.

WE WAIT AND PRAY FOR THE IMMENENCE OF THIS WHICH WILL BE ANYTIME NOW BECAUSE OF THE DEC 1 CONTRACTS BEING HONORED.

KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP BECAUSE WE ARE AT THE DOOR WAITING TO SIMPLY TURN THE KNOB AND ENTER.
Read More Link on Right
STAY ALERT, FOCUSED AND CONFIDENT. LETS ALL DO SOMETHING TODAY TO MAKE GOD GLAD AND NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD MAKE HIM SAD.----BLESSINGS GALORE--------

OKIEOILMAN

[..okieoilman] RATES ARE NOT QUITE AS HIGH AS THEY WERE BUT THERE STILL FANTASTIC---FAR MORE THAN WE EVER CONTEMPLATED---

[..okieoilman] IT WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE NECESSITY THAT YOU OBTAIN YOUR APPOINTMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND GET TO THE BANKS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE RATES WILL CONTINUE DROPPING DURING THE 30 DAY PERIOD OF TIME WE HAVE TO EXCHANGE OUR 3 ZERO NOTES.

[..okieoilman] THE IRAQI'S HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THEY ONLY HAVE 36 HOURS TO EXCHANGE THEIR 3 ZERO NOTES---THAT ONLY APPLIES TO IN COUNTRY RATE EXCHANGE (IN IRAQ ONLY)

[..okieoilman] IRAQI RATE IS NOW PREVELANT AT 3.44 AND THAT NUMBER OR CLOSE TO IT WILL WHAT EVENTUALLY BE THE INTERNATIONAL RATE (AND OURS ALSO)--BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT THANK GOD

[..okieoilman] I UNDERSTAND THERE WILL BE AMPLE TIME FOR US TO GET TO THE BANKS

[..okieoilman] PHONE

Wow Isn't this exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... Empty Re: OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD...

Post by Guru Debunker Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:52 pm

I am still waiting for this Jerk Off to say he LIED about Bus Loads of people showing up to the Banks being the cause of the Problem. Does anyone remember that ? or are you such fools and hang on this Jokes every word.  If it was the Bus Loads, as he and pals said, why then are we jumping through these hoops ?.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... Empty Re: OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD...

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Guru Debunker Is that a C5 Corvette you are driving? I am sure I saw one just like it in the bank parking lot. Was that you?

Yes sometimes Okie and Tony may get a little carried away but we all have said things we wish later we had not said.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:04 pm

What?  YOU say they have completed negotiations?  Hmmmmm, thought you told us this many times before.  Didn't you?  Yep, I think I can recall that - and I don't have dementia.

What?  The rates are fluxuationg because of the delays caused by the USA?  Hmmmmmmm, that also is something you have addressed many times before, isn't it?  Gee, regurgitated information, isn't it just fitting in this case?

UST and IMF signed off already?  Really, I thought that happened LONG ago.  How many times do they have to sign off on it?  I thought so, more balderdash.

Timing to be determined by the BANKS?  Yep, and they will not release the rv because they have all this money right now that they have been using all these years - embarrassing if they can't come up with it now isn't it?  Gee, and I wonder why they would delay things, hmmmmmmmmm.

Rates will drop as the 30 day time limit gets closer?  Yep, and you and your masters will all have cashed in at the highest rate, won't you?  Now why does that not surprise us.

The Iraqi rate is 3.44?  Hmmmm then the information provided to us by the currency exchange information provided daily is all wrong - it states that the rate is .oooo8?????  Who is right?

Ya know Okie, I think you need to find better source(s) as these you now have are all totally full of barnyard manure.  That means your posts are too?  Hmmmmmmm.  I guess the old saying about birds of a feather applies here?  If the shoe fits, wear it.

Poor old Okie, tries so hard to be a star and can't even get past the casting try outs.  Shameful.  Then when one looks at his track record, disgusting.  And th think he is trying to land a plane?  Mercy upon us.  Run Forest Run.

Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your hot rv information right here.  WE have the latest information provided by that long lasting guru Okie.  Yes siree folks, stepr right up and buy your tickets to the Okie show.  A dime - one think dome gets you into this once in a lifetime ordeal.  Step right up.  Popcorn, peanuts, snow cones.  Get you hot dogs and beer right here.  Come on down to the RV circus - an experience you will never forget.  Call in the clowns - clowns to the center ring please.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:06 pm

HezekiaH wrote:Guru Debunker Is that a C5 Corvette you are driving? I am sure I saw one just like it in the bank parking lot. Was that you?

Yes sometimes Okie and Tony may get a little carried away but we all have said things we wish later we had not said.
That maybe true HezekiaH but we don't keep repeating the same old rubbish to purposely mislead people! I really don't understand your logic?
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:14 pm

There are people that need OKIE and Tony. I mean desperately need them. Okie and Tony don't even need to be right but the false hope they give helps some people just survive for another weekend.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 pm

If people need to believe in false hope, then they will get what they deserve.  And Okie is responsible for leading thousands and thousands of people with lies and deception. He is as evil as they come.

"And you shall know them by their fruit".  Sheesh....

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 pm

I agree Producer1!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:05 pm

They are sadistic liars. They are bringers of false hope. Those that need this are masochists. Yes.. a symbiotic relationship. Got you Hez. Makes perfect sense.

eys

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2245507099OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Well said purps!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:53 pm

These malcontents need to be sent directly to jail.  Offerers of false hope - nope - FRAUDS.

Time to get the investigations moving folks.  One won't do it.  MANY in every court will.  When enough people get off their duffs and go after these so called christian information providers this will become a better investment and there will be3 NO false hope givers left.

If you got into this investment and need this false hope to keep going - YOU ARE IN THE WRONG INVESTMENT.  There is not lead pipe cinch here.  There never was.  If you got into this to make a quick buck - YOU ARE IN THE WRONG INVESTMENT.  There is no wham bamb thankyou mame to this deal.  If you got in this as a speculative thing and were willing to let it ride - here you are and it will evenually do something - positive or negative.  Who knows?  When?  Your guess is as good as any ones, BUT THE GURU'S STATING IT IS EVERY DAY/WEEK/MONTH/YEAR is a total scam/fraud/deception PERIOD.  Throw the bums under the train - get the grand juries after their sorry rears, now!   This deal is for sure a political thing - face it, politics and politicians are crooked.  That's life.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:They are sadistic liars. They are bringers of false hope. Those that need this are masochists. Yes.. a symbiotic relationship. Got you Hez. Makes perfect sense.

eys
I thank God that we are healthy enough emotionally,spiritually,mentally,physically and financially not to be caught in the trap of one that absolutely must have this style of relationship.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Producer1 wrote:If people need to believe in false hope, then they will get what they deserve.  And Okie is responsible for leading thousands and thousands of people with lies and deception. He is as evil as they come.

Agreed, and sooner or later, he and his cronies will face judgement.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2805820865  OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2805820865  OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2805820865  OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:58 am

PLEASE DON'T TAKE A BUS TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!OH YEA AND DON'T CALL THE BANK EITHER!!!!CAUSE IT WILL GIT STOPPED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ETC.HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2322496710 OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2322496710 OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2322496710 OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 2322496710 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bear bear Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:11 am

I'M GONNA TAKE THE BUS TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO GONNA CALL THEM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF MY BIG SISSY DON'T LIKE IT,TUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cany cane smil : :3kings: OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 3508649203 OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... 3508649203 
bear bear
bear bear

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 am

That's ok bear bear, you can take a break in my camper as it will be parked 6 feet from the door of the bank.  I have doggie briskets and snacks on one side of the couch and kitty treats on the other.  NO fighting is allowed or no treats. 

OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:37 am

Producer1 wrote:If people need to believe in false hope, then they will get what they deserve.  And Okie is responsible for leading thousands and thousands of people with lies and deception. He is as evil as they come.

I agree and that goes for the rest of those scum bags.  What I can't stand are the people that say because we speak out against these guys and call them what they are... liars, decievers, con artists,  scammers, megolomaniacs, narcissis' that WE are evil.   That burns my butt.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:43 am

Ponee  I have found the best medicine for a burned butt is ice cream!!!

It does not matter what people say about you. Your integrity and history proves them wrong!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey when one gets caught with their pants down it is just natural to point the other way and get peoples attention away from themselves.  These scumbags/clowns/etc. haven't got anything else to throw at us so they throw that - big woopie - that's all they got. 

WE on the other hand have the law and so far as I know grand juries are meeting on their fate as we speak.  We also have truth and integrity - they have lost their integrity a long time ago because they do not tell the truth.
OKIE- NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD... Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 pm

All I can say is getting the same old, same old recycled "it's done" stuff truly takes IMHO a different make up during holiday times. It's very , very rude to be fooling the sheepie during those times in particular.    For us  & Okie's sake I hope he's finally right this just one time.   Otherwise please Okie (& gang, Tony, loelife , blufool, mtn idiot , witk,  ) at least be humble and keep quiet for awhile. I know I'd be completely ashamed !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Shame? uh huh... they have no shame. Narcissistic people don't. It is a personality trait.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Ponee wrote:Shame? uh huh... they have no shame. Narcissistic people don't. It is a personality trait.
So sad but I'm afraid you are most likely correct !!

:flippin:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum