Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home

+7
Producer1
HezekiaH
aksafeone
catman
alleyrose
Kevind53
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home Empty Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:06 pm

11-28-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The last update that I received is saying that they are continuing to finalize the release. They will be back to work tomorrow and if at all possible they hope to release it then. I am not looking for the release until Sunday night or Monday morning. They want it done, they just haven't got it done. They worked until 11pm and then went home....they will comeback tomorrow and pick up where they left off.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home Empty Re: Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Sooo ... more BS from the king of BS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home 2805820865  Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home 2805820865  Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home 2805820865  Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home Empty Re: Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home

Post by alleyrose Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Argh I wish he would grease his a$$ and slip into another world!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:24 am

They worked until 11 pm doing what?  Wasn't it all done, done, done, weeks ago? I can hardly wait to see the new excuse when it doesn't happen by Monday.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:52 am

I thought Tony has told us this was DONE many times?  It hasn't been done?  Now they worked until 11 pm?  Doing what?

Seems to me these clowns ought to start with the truth - NOTHING HAS OR IS HAPPENING, period.  There now we have the truth.  It ain''t a gonna happen folks, now now anyway.  These clowns have been saying this balderdash and bull malarky forever and nothing has poped out  and no rv has occurred.  It's all lies, mis-information and deception.  FRAUD, pure and simple.  There now I feel better, the secret is out.

Tony Renfroe tell the truth?  Never in a million years.  He has bee indicted and is currently playing the court system for fraud.  And you think this isn't more of the same?  Dream on.  AND you too can add your weight to the corrective action to stop this garbage - get ahold of the court system and get a grand jury to investigate all this it's going to rv Tuesday, BE at the bank tomorrow, the IQN is $30, etc.  All fraud.  GEt with it folks, file yhour information and let the chips fall where they will.  These guys lie and scam daily - make them pay.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:37 am

Give Tony some time. He will get it right.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 am

Never.....

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:03 am

Nope

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home 2245507099Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Tony never gives these poor bank people or call center people any time off.  He's a slave shame shame shame driver !!

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:39 pm

florida guy  I love your humour!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Wait, hold on. Has this ASS CLOWN ever came back and said it was NOT held up because of people rushing the bank ? NO" he has not. So why then if it was all done two weeks ago, but held off because of bank rushers, why would there be anything left to do ? Anyone. ????

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:51 pm

BECAUSE "THEY LIE."  Nuff said? 
Does anyone believe this? Tony says They worked until 11pm and then went home Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:22 pm

yes because the real reason is they ran out of food and wanted to eat
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Hang on! Monday is coming... more excuses on the horizon.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:33 pm

cc its comming woooo hooo
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum