Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.

5 posters

Go down

Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  Empty Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:27 pm

11-27-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Yesterday was a crazy, crazy day and all the information that we received and with all the phone calls we had, we are being told that it is still being processed. The rv happened in Iraq almost two weeks ago - and their money is on their cards and they are using them. The rates in Iraq have changed. We know the rate is 3.87 and expect it to go to $4.22 Dec 1. Iraq was being penalized and that's why they came out with the lower rate and we know lower denoms are out. They were informed last Thrusday that once it went public they would have 72 hours to turn the 3 zero notes in and then they would be useless. This has nothing to do with us.

Why didn't it happen last night, over the weekend? It is kind of like the Iraq situation with different rates that went on their cards. Over here people got paid at different rates, some as far back as April. The last 6 weeks the privileged have been getting paid. Also, when the system went, the rate was changed in the system and this was on Sunday. I got the call that the process was stopped and it was not long after that it was restarted exactly where it was stopped but in the system the rates came out wrong. That's why we were seeing 3.44 - instead of 30. They said they did not want to be compared to Obamacare but that is exactly what happened.

Obama got involved today. They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today. UST is not going home. They have been told to stay until this gets done. The word we are getting is Wells Fargo doesnt want to do this on Black Friday. There are discussions going on right now and part of the discussion is a plan for it to go Friday morning so people will have money to spend this weekend. Hopefully we see this evening. The rates are still high, debated a little, but still high.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  Empty Re: Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:57 pm

It does make sense that all of us dinarians getting the RV before the beginning of the holiday shopping season will cause the amount we spend on holiday presents this year go up significantly. But whether a supposed 5 million out of the 350 million plus in the US can make a significant increase in the average spend during the holiday season is left to be seen...but I'm sure we will give it a good effort!!

I think the whole WF part is a load of horse poo poo. If this truly is a world wide event...then 1 relatively insignificant bank as compared to the IMF, WTO etc saying they don't want to do currency exchanges on black friday, wont hold this up. If that is the case...release the RV, use the weekend to prepare and have people calling the 800#s to set up appointments for next week. But no...WF has the power to stop a world wide event now. Just another reason why WF are D bags...but they were D bags before this whole thing anyway.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.  Empty Re: Tony with the whole... They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today.

Post by Jayzze Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm

i can say with out a doubt they are all 1oo percent fos and you can go to the bank on that
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 pm

I sure hope the RV comes early on Black Friday because the line up at the US/Canadian border gets long and I don't want to be the last one at the Bank.
OK, maybe I can park my motor home over night in the bank parking lot.Do you think they will let me plug in to their hydro receptacle???

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

I love how people think the United state's can push a button and RV Iraq's currency. Pathetic gullible ignorant idiots. Shaking my head in disbelief.

eys

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:34 am

Britishbulldog. 

I don't know where you get your intel from but whoever is telling you that WF is holding this up is wrong! WF has nothing to do with iraq revaluing their currency.  The only people I have read that say that are guru's. 

I'm not trying to be rood just stating the truth.     

:gobble:

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum