Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull

+2
az-tex
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull Empty A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 am

A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull Z

(loechin) 6:13am All I will say is Yesterday's meeting was Great for us and some great things began at midnight

gnosis] Loechin, are they releasing the 800#s or letting people cash out gradually? To maybe lessen the flood when they do give the #s to you and Tony?

(loechin) gnosis Some are exchanging now is all I can say

Bunnsarelli] loechin as in right now
[loechin] Bunnsarelli yes

[gnosis] "some are exchanging now" and "some great things started happening at midnight" this would correspond to Tonys info to a degree, out this past night

(lizardlips) loechin with those that are exchanging I would assume that they are getting receipts without access to the funds until this does go international...

(loechin) lizardlips Nope

[gnosis] What Loechin is saying is quite powerful. This thing is happening. Who said that it could be 24-48 hours to roll it out after the rv happens.

[offdamental] Loechin is it really going to be a Green Wednesday before a Black Friday?

(loechin) OK let me say what I said... The meeting with CL was great for us. Great things began at midnight. As I told you seven weeks ago and no one believed me that exchanges were taking place, and they continue. I do not know if we will see this today and that's it

[pootie] Loechin, process started at midnight, maybe something this afternoon, we need to have faith

(Loechin) You guys that want a date need to listen to my call yesterday with Pay It Forward 559-726-1399 616571#

[loechin] The reason I won't talk about meeting's and such is this...This chat room is Tony's and why would I tell things that I don't have any right saying on His board. This is not loechin's board guys

(succeed900) no one is exchanging now. no rv.

(loechin) succeed900 Now now I know several that already have

(OILGENRL7) loechin have you exchanged yet?

(loechin) OILGENRL7 No I could have but wanted a better rate and I want to do it with my family and close friends.

[dsatmhk7] The one thing that keeps me positive is that peeps keep telling us that there is confirmation of others actually exchanging

[jackaroo] though trying to be positive i am not looking for this today. why? the banks are to be ready to go within 2 hours of us getting the 1-800's. then for the next few days be exchanging 24/7. realisticly, the banks are not going to be bringing in peeps to work on thanksgiving. will we see it on friday? who knows? maybe mt. goat is right on with the dec. 1st date. time will tell if we have just been being played along and who actually knew we were. i hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving and try to forget about this for at least tomorrow if you can and enjoy your familys.

[ernesto] jackaroo Looks more and more like the MountainGoat scenario is the right one

[jackaroo] ernesto a few days ago i would of never thought so but it really does seam like we are being strung along.

[sunny] jackaroo If the UST pays the banks to do it over Thanksgiving, YES, I think they would. The bigger question, IMO, is does the UST want the questions that would come with bank traffic on the holiday?

[GTO] sunny i think the exchanges will not be at the banks

[jackaroo] sunny thats a good thought and i would have to answer no. maybe the scenerio of calling peeps in for the 11pm shift on thursday evening is viable to get this thing rolling for the weekend. IDK.

[sunny] jackaroo high traffic on Fri. and Sat. at the banks is easily explanable away what with the Black Fri. volume and end of the month.

[blessed2012] GM. Great day for an RV. Looking at some of the chat room posts....I know plenty of bank employees in the past who have gone in during holidays.. When it comes

[melazza] MAN IS IT COMING> CHECK THIS ARTICLE FROM CNBC NEWS: "Central banks all over the world have been massively expanding their balance sheets, and as a result of that there are bubbles in everything in the world, asset values are exaggerated everywhere." http://www.cnbc.com/id/101230045

[coyotehunter] melazza There you go. It is coming around.

Cosmogirl : Eagle1 and Mt goat both said yesterday that it had been postponed til 12/1......their intel has been bad several times too....

MWKD:I'm only coming back to tell you guys this really quick. So my bank contact calls me at 7:43 this morning, tells me they can exchange me at 8:30 be there on time... I get to the bank and as I am walking in, my phone rings. It's my bank contact, tells me rates are no longer on his screen. Can't exchange me... Aggravated is not the word right now. Hopefully I get that call again today and soon

Awesome Aaron: MKWD... another instance of the rates go live then shut off.... I just don't get it. This is the most frustrating thing about this

MWKD:I'm not asking ANYONE to believe it or take my word.. Just sharing an experience this morning

MoJo: Don't criticize someone till you walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away and have their shoes.... lol

Janie: MWKD - I take your post in two ways: one, that I'd be really frustrated if it had happened to me and two, it IS here.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull Empty Re: A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull

Post by az-tex Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:03 pm

I can't waste my time reading that drivel... so I didn't/

LOL A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull 3508649203

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull Empty Re: A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull

Post by Jayzze Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:57 pm

thats what this is all about bs since no one relly knows the truth even though there egos think so
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:04 pm

az-tex If you don't have the time to read Loechin you can always listen to him when your driving in the car.
Just use his conference call number.A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull 2322496710 

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Hey...Lowchin is as dumb as Okie!

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Grab the shovels boys and girls .... it's getting deep!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull 2805820865  A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull 2805820865  A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull 2805820865  A whole conversation filled with Bull and more Bull 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum