Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony"

+6
HezekiaH
Crazy Clown
Daox13
BritishBulldog
az-tex
Ponee
10 posters

Go down

Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" Empty Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony"

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 am

Fisherman1:

WELL OL FISH IS STILL FIRED UP ABOUT TODAY , THIS WEEK, THIS ROOM , TONY , AND THE ENTIRE TNT FAMILY

FIRST OF ALL GOOD MORNING FAMILY.I AM STILL STICKING BY WHAT I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY MANY TIMES.WE ARE IN THE MOMENT, THE TIME IS RIGHT NOW AS I AM TYPING THIS.EVERYTHING PER MY SOURCE HAS BEEN DONE,UNLESS SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENED ,

WE ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH THIS GIFT BEFORE THANKSGIVING. AS I SAID BEFORE I AM NO GURU, I HAVE FAMILY IN A REAL HIGH PLACE IN THIS WORLD AND I WAS TOLD AGAIN THIS MORNING THAT IT IS STILL A GO.

FASTEN UP WE ARE FIXING TO GET THE RIDE OF OUR LIFE. TO ALL OF THE NEGATIVE NELLIES THAT ARE GOING TO BASH ME TODAY, BASH TONY, BASH ANYONE WHO SPEAKS, YOU NEED LOVE IN YOUR LIFE BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND I WAS LIKE YOU ONCE , BUT NOT ANYMORE, OL FISH LOVES YOU, YOU CANT HURT ME WITH WORDS, I WILL TURN MY CHEEK AND I STILL LOVE YOU ALL.

TONY HAS TAKEN US THROUGH A GREAT ORDEAL HERE AND HAS INFORMED US WITH ALL OF HIS BEST SOURCES ON A DAILY BASIS. DO I BELIEVE HIM,DANG RIGHT 100% .

HE SETS THE STANDARDS FOR WHAT A GOOD MAN IS ALL ABOUT. DOES IT HURT HIS FEELINGS TO HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE WAITING AGAIN BECAUSE OF ANOTHER CHANGE BY POLITICS OR WHATEVER ARISES, SURE IT DOES.

THIS MAN SPEAKS WITH A PASSION TO YOU FROM HIS HEART AND HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER FEED YOU FALSE HOPE. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT. HIS SOURCES, THE TNT TEAM HE HAS ALL DESERVE RESPECT AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS.

THE VERY MINUTE AND SECOND THIS MAN GETS THE GREEN LIGHT, WE WILL KNOW IT.HANG IN THERE , STAY POSITIVE , AND I WILL CLOSE WITH THIS,

I TOO AM SPEAKING ONLY THE FACTS I WAS TOLD AND I STILL BELIEVE THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US CAN AND WILL GET OUR BLESSING OF THIS INVESTMENT IF NOT RIGHT THIS SECOND , ANY HOUR NOW.

I KNOW YOU ALL NEED AND WANT THIS MONEY, AND I ALSO FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE KNOW WHAT IT IS TO NOT HAVE A HOT MEAL ON YOUR PLATE AND NO WAY TO GET IT.

MAYBE WE ALL NEED TO TAKE TODAY AND REFLECT ON OUR PAST AND LEARN FROM IT AND AS YOU HAVE SEEN MY POST BEFORE AND IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT, GO FIND IT AND READ IT.

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER, BE PROUD THAT WE YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO CARES. PAY IT FORWARD AND NO MATTER WHAT RACE,CREED,RELIGION, OR UPBRINGING YOU HAVE, ALWAYS JUST BELIEVE.I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND I STILL SAY THE TIME IS NOW.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" Empty Re: Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony"

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:53 am

GURU in TRAINING -  He has it all

1. The " it is happening now statement" - WE ARE IN THE MOMENT, THE TIME IS RIGHT NOW AS I AM TYPING THIS. WE ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH THIS GIFT BEFORE THANKSGIVING

2. The  high up contacts -  I HAVE FAMILY IN A REAL HIGH PLACE IN THIS WORLD AND I WAS TOLD AGAIN THIS MORNING THAT IT IS STILL A GO

3. The use of religion - YOU NEED LOVE IN YOUR LIFE BROTHERS AND SISTERS --- WILL GET OUR BLESSING --  I WILL TURN MY CHEEK AND I STILL LOVE YOU ALL.

4. The CYA line when it doesn't happen - EVERYTHING PER MY SOURCE HAS BEEN DONE,UNLESS SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENED

5. The - you should be honored that he is giving you his information.  - DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER, BE PROUD THAT WE YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO CARES

Yep - he is well on his way of being just as much of an ass as his mentor tony.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" Empty Re: Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony"

Post by az-tex Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 pm

That post was hilarious Ponee...

Especially this part: "Yep - he is well on his way of being just as much of an ass as his mentor tony."

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Wow not only has he drank the koolaid but he is trying to make his own new flavor!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:06 pm

yeah, wrong wrong wrong... and again wrong.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:30 pm

I LOVE THE QUOTE " HE SETS THE STANDARDS FOR WHAT A GOOD MAN IS ALL ABOUT".   WOW !!!  YOU SET THE BAR STANDARDS WAY TO LOW BUDDY !!

THE STUPIDITY RUNNING AROUND DINAR LAND IS WAY OFF THE CHARTS !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:49 pm

agreed FG

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Incredible...
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Help me!! Help me!!! I'm caught in the Fishman's net. How do I get out?????????????

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:26 pm

Good grief they're crawling out of the woodwork ... kinda like cockroaches.

Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" Men_in10

Last edited by Kevind53 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" 2805820865  Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" 2805820865  Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" 2805820865  Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am

THE BIBLE SAY TO WATCH FOOR FALSE PROPHETS IN THE ENDING DAYS. ARE YOU ?
NUFF SAID...

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:14 am

Another pathetic scumbag. I really dislike these creeps.

Guru FISHERMAN tossing out his net to catch some more "BELIEVERS for Tony" 1656125192

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:10 am

It is apparent that the person who said most of the dinarians would be broke in a year or two after the RV is 100% correct.  If they haven't just blown it all, guys like Tony will have "invested" it for them
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by John.N Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:17 am

Catman. 
I agree 100%.         

:Happy Thanksgi

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum