Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.

4 posters

Go down

Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  Empty Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:52 am

11-26-2013

Newshound Guru Doc

There is an interesting ping pong match developing between the GOI and CBI. There are several articles in which various GOI persons are publicly calling for the CBI to immediately implement the delete the zeros project. In fact they are signing the praises of the program and also have economist echoing their position. On the other hand the CBI is now saying the time is not right. This is pretty much a turn around in positions from less than a year ago. What is interesting is Turki seems to be focused on a hand full of laws he wants changed or implemented before he will agree to the delete the zeros project implementation.

Our opinion is mainly the GOI is screaming for the project to move forward due to up coming elections in April. The CBI is basically saying we can not move forward until all the basic laws are in place necessary to support currency reform. Unfortunately Parliament is on recess until December 15 and nothing can get voted into law until after then. With that we maintain that real currency reform is most likely pushed out until February to April 2014 at the earliest. Hopefully the GOI will develop a sense of urgency as the elections approach. We report, you decide.

We can only laugh at the rumored NDA you will have to sign to exchange your currency. Be advised that any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort. This is a legitimate currency transaction and will be treated as such under current regulations. We report, you decide.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  Empty Re: Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:11 am

Yea and the match has been going on for years ... time will tell.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  2805820865  Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  2805820865  Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  2805820865  Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.  Empty Re: Doc says any legitimate bank or exchange medium will not require anything of the sort.

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 pm

I never did understand the NDA thing. How can something that is worldwide knowledge all of a sudden be silenced with this almighty NDA??
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:34 pm

NDA is just another thing that the fake guru's can scam people with...

All I have to say is for the first time in this investment I am nervous..

I am nervous about the dreaded LOP and I am starting see some unfortunate possibilities of that..

I am also nervous because I think we are getting down to deadline time... I think within the next 6 months we will either know what we will get or we will be scrambling to save what we have.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum