Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again.

2 posters

Go down

Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. Empty Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again.

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm

11-25-2013 Intel Guru Loechin Two days ago WF got the 800's and the NDA. China got involved at the last minute said it was unfair for us to get that high of a rate. It DID NOT affect the timing. Yesterday some DC people told me as of Sunday they could no longer talk but it was here and nothing was going to stop it.

11-25-2013 Intel Guru Loechin If CL steps in I don't know for certain how or if the rates will be effected. [I don't think our rate will be lowered. I don't believe she can over ride the U.S. - Didn't the U.S. put her in her office with the IMF.] She can change any rates she wants whenever she wants.

11-25-2013 Intel Guru Loechin [Does what happened with Iran have anything to do with the delay?] Iran did not affect the timing is all I know. I can tell you the elections in Iraq have nothing to do with the RV not one thing. [When does CL take control of this event?] I have not heard today yet, however from what we understand it's tomorrow. [why would the US and China forfeit the higher rate?] They won't, we will if she drops the rates. [I thought that the reason the dong was $10 was bc of china so I thought that was already taken care of?] First of all I don't think 10 but I will take it and second you are correct. [R we good for today?] Have not heard any different.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. Empty Re: Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again.

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. Liar-l10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865  Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865  Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865  Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. Empty Re: Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again.

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:36 am

Loechin wrote:from what we understand it's tomorrow
Today is that tomorrow... I have $4.00 in my checking account... and no RV in site. Glad I didn't pin my hopes on you and your fiction predictions....

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:36 am

11-25-2013 Intel Guru Loechin All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. Will it happen tonight, tomorrow, as of now I don't really know. There are those of privilege who continue to exchange and that's OK as well because I know it's our turn next. I can also tell you that as of this moment the 800's are in the hands of the Banks.

11-25-2013 Intel Guru Loechin There is much discussion as to the hold up...I can tell you M [Maliki] is not and will never be again. ...how much authority does CL [Christine Lagarde] have? Can she do it ? Yes, Will she do it? Yes, so we wait to find out the end of the game...As I have stated before we are looking at the rates staying high but do your best to secure and keep you appointment at the Bank. [post 2 of 2]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:41 am

Ponee wrote:
Loechin wrote:from what we understand it's tomorrow
Today is that tomorrow... I have $4.00 in my checking account... and no RV in site. Glad I didn't pin my hopes on you and your fiction predictions....
This "man of God"  is a disgrace !!  , he should change is user name to "Loe life" , more appropriate based on the endless deceit he sprews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:49 am

11-26-2013

Intel Guru Loechin

Just got a call from the sand pile...Boots on the ground say they have been partying all day with the new found wealth there...VERIFIED. [are the rates going to remain high?] Yep. Guys at this time we are still in Double numbers. [...is it OK to turn in early tonight?] Go to bed could wake up happy.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:10 am

So let's see that makes it about the 1011001st time they have been partying all day with their new found wealth ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865  Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865  Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865  Loechin-- All signs seem to point to the fact that the RV is upon us again. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum