Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace

2 posters

Go down

You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace Empty You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace

Post by Horizon Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:59 am

You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace
by Joyce Meyer - posted November 25, 2013

He Himself withdrew [in retirement] to the wilderness (desert) and prayed.
—Luke 5:16
We live in a noisy society. Some people have to have some noise in their atmospheres all the time. They always have music or the television on or the radio playing. They want someone with them all the time so they can talk. Each of these things done in balance is good, but we also need complete quiet and what I call “alone time.”
In order to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere, we must create one. Outer peace develops inner peace. Find a place where you can go that is quiet, a place where you will not be interrupted, and learn to enjoy simply being quiet for periods of time.
I have a certain chair in my living room where I sit and recover. The chair is a white recliner that faces a window to our yard, which is filled with trees. In the spring and summer, I can watch the birds, rabbits, and squirrels. There was a time when I would have considered that boring, but not now—now I love it. When I return from a conference, I go home, take a hot bath, and then sit in that chair.
Sometimes I sit there for several hours. I may read a little, pray, or just look out the patio door window, but the point is I am sitting still and enjoying the quiet. I have discovered that quiet helps me recover.
Being still has a soothing effect on us. If we find peaceful places and remain in them for a while, we will begin to feel calmness engulf our souls. Waiting on God quietly does more to restore our bodies, minds, and emotions than anything else.
We regularly need quiet time to wait on God. Insist on having it; don’t let anyone take it from you. Jesus made sure He had seasons of peace and alone time. He ministered to the people, but He slipped away regularly from the crowds to be alone and pray (see Luke 5:15–16). Surely if Jesus needed this type of lifestyle, we do also.
Trust in Him: Where is your quiet place? Take my suggestion and try regular doses of “alone time.” Rest in God’s presence by trusting in Him and being quiet, and you will take His peace with you when you go back to normal activity.

You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace Empty Re: You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace

Post by alleyrose Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:11 am

You Can Live in an Atmosphere of Peace 9k=

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum