Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier

5 posters

Go down

Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier Empty Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 am

11-23-2013 Intel Guru Loechin So the word is that the timer is going and when the right number comes up then Bingo. I love the fact that we don't know when but have an idea of the ending time. The rates are still great, the banks have the numbers, you should have your plans in place...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier Empty Re: Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 am

So if you  don't know when, then why do you keep saying "tonight" "tonight" "tonight"..............   Keep your lies straight.  I knew there are so many of them but create a system will you?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 am

Loechin's timer?  This clown has not a clue what a timer is in the first place.  All this clown can do is mimic Tony and spew balderdash and bull malarky.  If Loechin had the truth written on a hundred dollar bill right in front of he/she/? the reported content would be so far removed from the truth that not even he/she/? would be able to recognize it let alone report the quantity of the bill correctly. 

I think the only thins this entity can get right is the amount of money they make from all the lies.  Yes, you do too get paid or you wouldn't be doing this.  I know, prove it.  OK, what is your LLC in Nevada?  All of these clowns get something in return for all of the wasted space on the blogs.  ALL of them.  Some get money, some get dinar, some get ego building, some get exposure and some get  well let your imagination roam.  NO one does this for nothing, regardless of what they will tell you on any blog.  To do this as long as some of them and keep it going - there has to be an ulterior motive and usually that is greed.

With the projection now from the roos moving the rv into the next year it is a good time to take this to your local federal grand jury.  Take a few minutes, find the website and drop a line asking for an investigation into Tony, Okie. Bulldog, etc.  WE can stop this madness, all it takes is for one of them to start doing time and the rest will disappear like the sandwich plate at a picnic.  Besides, if they have consequences it will make this a much better and more realistic information venue.  The way it is now either frustrates, demeans, angers, or disgusts the investors that know and build false hope and potentially enhances the pocketbooks of the dealers and 'roos. 

Personally, I travel to a Major city each Sunday evening for Federal grand jury proceeding on Mondays.  WE have and are looking into many things to include the so called "information providers" of this investment.  BUT, that is just one investigation for those who come forward from this area.  To make this a complete sweep YOU need to get off the dime and drop it into the slot and get the ball rolling at your Federal Court House.  If all 50 states had at least one grand jury looking into this the odds are that the end result will be nationwide.  THAT is what we need to do to stop this hopium roller coaster and curtail the liars who continually move the rv date and rate.  And to think they even tell us NO ONE knows and then go right ahead and do it anyway!!!  Book 'em Danno.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 pm

When will the security be taken care of at the banks ? That is the only hold Up..

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:13 pm

MORE FROM LOECHIN --

11-24-2013 Intel Guru Loechin Guys as of now we are looking good if there were any known issues I'm sure all would hear...as of now all I can say is we are waiting on the numbers to fall into place...I don't know the moment, wish I did but I can tell you this the Bankers on the local level have as of two days ago received all and I mean all the documents you will need to get your money...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:41 pm

UN huh .. sure ... and I am the King of Siam ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865  Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865  Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865  Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:50 pm

BTW, I saw the rest of the post over on recraps, and it looks like they are coming back to algorithms. 
Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier Funny-13

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865  Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865  Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865  Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Algorithm, security, lock downs, back screens, numbers in place, nuclear contracts.... oh my over and over, round and round. Monday Tony will have a new excuse ready. How about the old standard, "they were upset it didn't happen".
Just keep hitting that "donate" button. lol
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:41 am

Of course they are coming back to algorithms, Jonnywg is back (albiet as an alter ego) so here we go again.  They ran out of excuses for their lies and now they are recycling once again.  Old news.

Sorry liars it is time for you to pay up on these lies and go to jail. Proceed directly to jail after confessing to the court.  Then maybe we can have some peace around here and let the investment do what it has done for 10 years - NOTHING.  All their hopium is hot air - they need to collect it so that Okie's plane can survive yet another attemped landing or six.

End of story.

Loechin - Lier Lier Lier Lier Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum