Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

+3
Kevind53
wpsmit
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" Empty "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Hello Ponee- TD once again checking in.

I think that title is very appropriate for MOST of dinarland since their hopes of dollar millionaire status died on November 22nd, a day to remember in the USA, the world ( 50th anniversary of JFK) but also a day Iraq and notably the CBI disclosed to the world their TRUE INTENTIONS.

I have felt & seen however Dinar Daily members acting like adults and with a means toward discovery of fact vs. fiction and I believe they CAN & WILL act like adults and take the news in stride.

Immediately upon press release of the CBI article I contacted my source who went through a detailed explanation of the article. The translation of the article needed clarification but the end results I put out today on Dinar Guru are accurate. They will do nothing in movement till 2014 and it will most definitely be a LOP.

I urge everyone to read RELIX post here on DD because what he wrote way back and added with his take on the bonds is 100% in line with what's occurring. The only aspect not written in stone is the 35% return. I was not given the ROI but in past discussions with my source a range of 10-35 % was his best educated guess.

Some interesting behind the scenes notes to put out only here on DD :
He stated that "people" had had enough of the misinformation surrounding the Dinar and Iraq's intentions. The PTB's discussed the "dirty gossip" related to Iraq & the Dinar and felt it was time to disclose to the world publicly and hopefully quiet the noise of deceit & deception which he said " everyone has read enough of ".

Now, i'm sure the tricksters are already doing write -ups to dispel this tell all press release and we will soon hear that this is a diversion, a Kuwait , China type hoax and of course continue pumping up currency & reserve sales and probably many will buy into that . I can assure anyone though who reads this that has any good common sense though that you are still addicted to the drug hopium and to seek professional help. Let me emphasize HOW SERIOUS they are about what they put out and intend to do with this : This morning after having my coffee I sat down and wrote my source saying that last night he left out his usual "things can change TD , we shall have to wait & see" which is a traditional add on before we leave our chats. HE REPLIED THIS MORNING , " It was no mistake, it was on intention because on this matter there is no more negotiation or points of discussion. This is what we intend to and will do"

It is now time for dinarians to face the music and face the imminent reality of what will occur. It is time to move on. Sure it won't completely hit us till it happens but I am delighted this Press Release came out so people can't say they weren't told. For me it's the best Thanksgiving gift . Things in dinarland were spiraling out of control Thank you Iraq, CBI and especially my source who has been a real friend !!

Best wishes to all of you this Thanksgiving & beyond !!

TD

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" Empty Re: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Post by wpsmit Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Well you sure are a lot of fun!"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" 1656125192 "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" 1656125192 "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" 1656125192

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:18 am

We will see ... we will see.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" 2805820865  "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" 2805820865  "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" 2805820865  "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:10 am

I'm still waiting for someone to post a link to this article that TD quoted.  Where was it published and why has no one else seen it?  Not saying it isn't true, but still want to see it.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 am

catman i donot think  you will find a link because of the many articles  i read  on this could not  find  what he was claiming. i did find  some and the best one was bond lady  who went into detail but this out come was not in it so take everything with a grain of salt
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 am

Yeah Sorry TD... You know the drill... You can speak, But until this "article" is published your words hold no weight.

The same as if I had emailed you in the reverse situation... Prove it or move it.

This is in no way shape or form me calling you a liar.. but you can not expect ANYONE with ANY sort of intelligence to just "take your word" for it.

You would never take one of our words on your investment without the proven facts to back it up.

You and Relix both know what this site is about, but yet not one shred of proof has been provided on either part...

Not going to mention names... but some are saying "told you so" and " you attacked me" and so forth...

You are talking about a possibility of MILLIONS of dollars... more then many of these people have ever seen. They have every right to question you for answers.. Before you stick your neck out and claim to be all knowing you better make sure you have the facts to back it up or you will be ridiculed and they have every right to do such.

I will state TD, I have been following your posts and they seem for the most part level headed and honest.. but on the internet I have learned ask questions first and judging off response you 90% of the time can decipher who is honest and genuine and who is acting like a spoiled brat being told to do a chore.
Arrogance does not help your situation and if that is all you have for those who question then you should just not say anything.

So with my rant done, I shall say one last thing.. If this is all stemming from an Announcement and or Article... then put up or shut up. I'm tired of the mazes and can of worms we dig through in order to prove or disprove your statements, before even speaking you should have facts and links to back up your claims or they are lost lost words in a sea of errors.

Last edited by Daox13 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:33 am

i find it a little strange that td and  relix apperar write a few articles never any proof to back it up then stirs  everyone up a little strange
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 am

jayzze wrote:i find it a little strange that td and  relix apperar write a few articles never any proof to back it up then stirs  everyone up a little strange
Agreed!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 am

This does sound like a typical gooroo post but in the reverse...he seems to be the doomsday gooroo instead of the unicorns and rainbows type.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:47 am

how ever you spin it. it is bs on parade
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member