Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend

2 posters

Go down

England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend Empty England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:34 am

England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend

Laura Wilson, at the age of 15, fell in love with Ashtiaq Ashgar, who was 16 at the time. Their relationship never stood a chance at becoming the fabled puppy love, teen fling most of us can look back and remember from our days of youth.

England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend Englands-first-honor-killing-2

Posted by: Kevin LakePosted date: November 22, 2013In: News

The couple’s relationship was bad from the start for several reasons. For one, Ashgar had a very secret life; one that consisted of alcohol, marijuana, and multiple sex partners. Sure, this sounds like the lifestyle many typical teenagers might experiment with, however, these forbidden luxuries were even more off limits for Ashgar, because he came from a very traditional Islamic family.

The booze and the drugs paled in comparison to Ashgar’s white, Christian girlfriend. He made Laura Wilson understand from the beginning that she must remain his dirty little secret as far as his family went, because they could never know he was involved with an “infidel.”
When Wilson found out that her boyfriend was a player, she had a brief stint with his friend, 22-year old pedophile Ishaq ‘Zac’ Hussein, to make him jealous.

To add insult to injury, Wilson became impregnated by the adult married man who’d bedded her, a 17 year old child. She would give birth to a little girl when she was only 16 years old, and Hussein denied that he was the father.

England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend Englands-first-honor-killing

Tired of being a dirty little secret to both men, Wilson got drunk one night and went to the homes of both. She first stopped at Ashgar’s home and told his mother. Ashgar’s mother called her a “dirty little white whore” and hit her with the bottom of her shoe. In the Middle East, this is a way of saying, ‘you are beneath the ground that I walk on.’
Ashgar hid behind his mother, like a coward, saying nothing.

Wilson then went to the home of Hussein and confessed to his wife that she’d given birth to Hussein’s daughter.

A couple of days later, Ashgar sent a text to Wilson, saying he wanted to meet her at a canal and make up. She went to meet him, and he stabbed her to death, in traditional Islamic honor killing fashion. She, an infidel- a white woman- had shamed his family, so she must die, according to Sharia Law. Die she did.

England has very soft laws (no guns allowed is one of them) and Ashgar was sentenced to only 17 1/2 years in prison.

‘He showed no remorse, just upset at the amount of time he got in jail,’ Maggie, Wilson’s sister told interviewers after sentencing. ‘He’s going to be out in 2029… he can still get out and get married and have kids and have a good life. My sister can’t.’
Hussein was tried for accessory, and he was acquitted.

Ashgar had been set up to wed another Muslim from Pakistan, an arranged marriage. It is unclear whether the Muslim woman he was to wed will be forced to wait on his prison release to honor the plan. Under the concept of honor killings in Sharia Law, Ashgar is considered a hero for murdering the “dirty white whore” as his mother called Wilson, who’d disgraced their family, by touching their son.

This weekend, on 24, November, “Britain’s Darkest Tabboos” a hit television show on The Crimes and Investigation Network will be airing the story of this tale, which began in 2008, and ended in brutal murder in 2010.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/22/englands-first-honor-killing-muslim-murders-christian-girlfriend/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend Empty Re: England’s First Honor Killing- Muslim Murders Christian Girlfriend

Post by Lil Sister Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 am

Disgustingly repulsive
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum