Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO"

4 posters

Go down

TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" Empty TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO"

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:04 am

11-22-2013 Intel Guru TerryK THE BANKS ARE NOT THE ISSUE. IT'S THE SIGNING IN OF THE GOLD STANDARD IS WHAT I WAS TOLD YESTERDAY. THE PEEPS FROM CHINA ARE STILL IN WASHINGTON, THEY ARE STILL WAITING ON THE UST WHO IS WAITING ON WHAT I WAS TOLD LAST NIGHT O [OBAMA] TO GIVE THEM THE LIGHT TO GO. THE IMF AND UST CONTACTS ARE TELLING ME ITS DONE AND READY, HAS BEEN DONE FOR WEEKS.

11-23-2013 Intel Guru TerryK JUST GOT A CALL FROM A SOURCE I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM IN 6 MONTHS. SHE IS TELLING ME THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO. SHE...SAID...IM NOT KIDDING. I ASKED WHERE SHE HAS BEEN, TOLD ME HER SUPERVISOR TOLD HER NOT TO TALK TO ME ANYMORE. TO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH AND SOURCE. SO I ASKED WHAT'S DIFFERENT NOW. SHE SAID I DON'T GIVE A FLYING PIG ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS IS DONE.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" Empty Re: TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO"

Post by az-tex Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:25 am

Well, well, well...

Put a fork in me... I'm done, done, done...

:gobble: TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" 2322496710 affraid

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" Empty Re: TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO"

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:29 am

Ah I think he is cornfused.  He is thinikng of Christmas time seeng as how it is almost Thanksgiving and the Christmas stuff is already in the stores.  I think he is saying " HO HO HO."  BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW KNOW KNOW.

And if one reads the second blurb above the second sentence starts out "She is telling me ... " Hmmmm, that sounds to me like "She said, He said."  Yep, cornfused already and the lie hasn't has time to circulate yet!  How long is your nose today, Tony?  Long enough to land Okie's plane yet?  Keep trying.

Popcorn, peanuts .... .  Set right up folks get your daily dose of 'roo dodo right inside of the Big Top.  Get your tickets from the lovely lady right over there at the ticket booth.  Come one, come all, see the dinar clowns perform their imaginary feats of word smithery.  Lies, half truths, and conjured up balderdash by the bushel basket full.  Yes siree folks, the greatest spectacle in investing and all for a dime - one thin dime.  Step right up and get you ticket, don't be left out.  You've come this far the rest of the way isn't that much farther.  Take that leap, the lemmings have all gone over the cliff so rush right on in.  Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your hot dogs and cotton candy .... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 am

No gold standard, no new UST notes, no GCR, no Chinese in DC waiting on the UST, no UST contacts,... he must have meant NO, NO, NO!
TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" 2805820865  TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" 2805820865  TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" 2805820865  TerryK 's source is telling him - "...THAT THINGS ARE A GO GO GO" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum