Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin...

3 posters

Go down

Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... Empty Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin...

Post by Crazy Clown Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm

This is the ultimate guru "Blast"
If your fan of Tony or Okie look away.
"All bank personal were called in this morning and were on lock down till 5:00 p.m. This evening. They were upset that it didn't happen today. Several bus loads of people arrived at the bank before it opened and the Chinese shut down the RV because of this action.
Obama had been ready to push the button or give the green light but the plane that carried the rate couldn't land. So we will see it Monday! Enjoy your weekend and remember to hit the donate button. "

Touché
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... Empty Re: Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin...

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:34 am

Well be that as it may BUT The Wife In The Know got caught with her husbands coworker and the husband went to the UST and demanded the release of the RV so that he could pay a lawyer to get a divorce.  The UST said they had to contact Tony to see if it was OK to allow this to go to trial and Tony said he was waiting for Okie to land so that a decision could be made.  Then Jonnywg stuck his nose into the situation and moved discussions up to Canada.  While traveling to Canada via train the engineer couldn't quite get into the station so during the wait the driving wheels of the train ate the track.  The RV then could not be released with the train stalled on a destroyed track.  Sooner Fan, Bulldog, Bear and Freeway Bill all volunteered to fix the track and brought in equipment from ACME Co.  This angered the Coyote as he was in the midst of chasing the Road Runner and the loss of equipment impaired his progress.  The UST contacted the IMF and found that the BIS had gone AWOL.  With all this going on the investors went to see the circus as P. T. Barnum made more sense than any of the dinar gurus.  The clown car got stuck on a elephant pile and the head clowns (Okie and Tony) fell out into the camel dung causing an international incident due to the combined bashing given to the owners of the camel by the "dangerous duo."

And the story is now on hold awaiting the decision of the script writers guild on whether the banks are open, closed or being robbed.  The three letter agencies are all cornfused as to the meaning of their letters and life goes on as usual in dinarland.

Whew, thought I would never get there didn't you?  Well, I could have followed the dinar trail and gone around yet again on the merry-go-round before I took the tilt-a-whirl on the way to the roller coaster.  BUT, my ride ticket book got stolen by a funny lookin' dude with a pair of aviator goggles and a beenie with a propeller on top (okie?). 

Popcorn ..... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... Empty Re: Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin...

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:28 am

Ah yesssss!
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:31 am

Wonderful, I love it!  You are both hired as head writers for the soap affectionately known "As The Dinar Turns".

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:18 pm

Hopefully NOT "As the Dinar Burns!"

Crazy Clown Returns! Let the fun begin... Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum