Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live.

+2
clayf
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. Empty TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live.

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:20 pm

11-22-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via FlaPatriot59] I know yesterday was ridiculous, with the bus stories in NY and TX. This is absolultely happening. I'm getting it from DC and the agencies. What happened in NY DID NOT stop the RV. They ARE concerned about security. They are going to process everyone and in an orderly fashion in the first 5-7 days. If you don't need $25K, then wait for your appointment. They will start appointments 2 hours after the activation/announcement.

11-22-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Yesterday morning we got confirmation that the RV process is done...the IMF did everything they were supposed to do and it was released to the UST. It was then released to the banks. Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. By the time the banks opened at 9AM the screens were blank being reset for the final release.

11-22-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The word that we got yesterday is "congrats, you have an RV and it's in the system and can't be turned back and you'll see it no later than Sunday. It's now in the system and will be automatically triggered by the system not by a person. It could in the next 5 minutes but no later than Sunday. The rates are still the same - they're high...38, 10, 1.08, .22 (rounded off).

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. Empty Re: TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live.

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm

And Bluwolf wants to know why we are so hatefule and rude about gooroos!   really?

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. Empty Re: TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live.

Post by clayf Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:51 pm

TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpMxyfx34PV799nA7SC6QfJ74dZCaLSNEwUVpEEMnYQDGZCpSkzQ
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Hmmm, seems to me that if you were in the banks before they opened, you would probably get arrested.  What a lying sack of crap.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:20 pm

I just want to know who or what is the "SYSTEM"

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Don't look now folks but Tony just started his next excuse - He now is going to blame the latest set back on O.  So typical - this happened often during this ride.  O has held it up so many times we all lost count - at least he was blamed.  If someone has solid proof of O holding up this investment please bring it forward so that we can document it for future use.

As to who or what is the system?  Which system do you want to choose?  These clowns change systems as often as they do excuses!  Take your pick.

P.t. says, "Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks. ,,,,, ,"
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:09 am

Thus they brought the clown out of the circus tent. I can't believe the audacity of Tony. He has to be brought low.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:49 am

Oh he will have his day.  He is having one now for yesteryears transgressions - the jury is still out on that one,  No doubt that isn't the first or last jury he will face.  There are a few others with like futures to join him - it all takes time.

Ah, Crazy Clown:  When I refer to the clowns etc. I really am referring to the 'roos and not you.  I have a special place in my brain and heart for certain clowns I have known (Emmet Kelly Jr. for one) and several associated with the Masonic order for others.  I have no intention of defaming "real and bonified clowns - just was easier to dub the liars and scoundrels clowns as it fit the circus venue I have depicted and the P. T. Barnum line.  If I offended you or any other real life clown I humbly apologize.  

TONY -- with this whopper -- Yesterday at 7AM, 8AM EST, if you were in the banks you could have cashed out at that moment. It was live. Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum