Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND??

4 posters

Go down

Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? Empty Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND??

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:03 pm

I recently spoke to a fellow dinarian and a mutual acquaintance of ours was brought up. I was shocked to find out that this person is now on VERY shaky financial ground because they have over bought in to this investment thinking it was going to be a quick turn around. 

This really makes me hate the all knowing gooroo's even more because there are people out there remortgaging their house, taking title loans on cars etc to get their hands on as much IQD/VND as possible, and then buying up currency thinking it will pay off soon. 

Not sure if the supposed group in NY that took a bus to the bank to cash in is true...but if there are people out there waiting on this to subsidize their income my heart goes out to them. 

I almost feel like calling this person and offering them money for what they have. Obviously not at the $38 rate its going to be Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? 3508649203  but at what they paid for it. Would that be insulting?? I don't know if they want others to know but still I don't like to see people in a situation like this...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? Empty Re: Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND??

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:18 pm

In answer to the topics question...... yes, me. And several people I know. Sadly.  shame blush

I will probably be selling some of my dinar in the next week.  I just have to decided whether or not to sell it on here or back to a dealer.    hanghead

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? Empty Re: Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND??

Post by Jayzze Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:44 pm

ponee this is a very unsecured investment and should be treated as such. if someone buys a ton of any  investment based on a quick score then you get  what you deserve. now if he was conned into this investment i feel sorry. over nine years ago when i bought all my dinars i knew thru research it was very risky but the return on my investment could be good so i did it with money that i could take a shot but  and if it went bad would not miss it. anytype of investment should be studied with great care before you jump into it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:58 am

Ponee I admire your courage for admitting that.  These are the days that I wish Tony and all those other morons were correct and we were right on top of an RV!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:19 pm

We would all love to be wrong, but ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? 2805820865  Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? 2805820865  Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? 2805820865  Do you know anyone who has bought too much IQD/VND?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Kevind53 wrote:We would all love to be wrong, but ....
Exactly.  One of these days when they say its going to happen today they will get it right...but only after 7630853 wrong predictions.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum